Other Pairs and their characteristics!

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well!
Since you are really helpful and I finished my break and want to start trading once more, I’ve got another question for you
I know that all people are trading EURUSD here / and Most are trading USDJPY
But please introduce other pairs that you are trading and you find them well and mention their characteristics or any tips about them as well! I want to change my strategy and well I think this can be helpful to me!
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

just trade them
what is the problem with them that you want to choose other pairs for your trading
just trade like all people and use eurusd my friend

Hi, rather than trade multi currencies, maybe you can trade one currency pair via multi strategies? what do you think?

3 Likes

Greg ( @ProfesorPips ) is right, but I think the NZD will be great for trading this week. All pairs with NZD!

2 Likes

Right now I’m scanning the 28 top pairs for the same single pattern. But I start with the major pairs, and set orders on those first. I then usually have enough margin and move on to the minors. If I still have margin left I look at the minor AUD pairs (AUD/USD is a major). The only NZD pair I might look at is AUD/NZD as nzd usually replicates AUD anyway.

But finally I check I am not taking on too much exposure to one currency, and might cancel one or two orders to avoid this.

3 Likes

hey Emi R U an experienced trader? cause i wanna start tradin and need to know many things

1 Like

Yeah, but what do you think about NZDUSD? I think she’s on a good mood right now

Not that experienced, but yeah I have been doing it for months and I think it’s better to learn by yourself

1 Like

I’d have to say I’m neutral on this.

1 Like

ok girl didn wanna waste your time or anything like that i just wanted to learn from U

1 Like

Yeah strategies and analysis are different from person to person. No problem

Hey hey, Didn’t mean that. I’ll direct message you now just answer it.

1 Like

Hello Franziska!
Why are you looking for new ones? when you are talented enough in 1 or 2 pairs, just trade them.
Do not lose your focus on the pairs that you are experienced in! Anyway, if you are interested in exploring a new one (you are greedy again!) go and explore Gold. That might fulfill your requests.
Best Luck/

1 Like