Other ways to make money centered around trading?

Yes, real estate has always been an interesting investment option. In addition, startups for investments can now be considered.

1 Like

you can make money not only by the trading itself, but also by its training, which carries with it still different ways

we all get to experience bad moments in the trade, but it is a matter of discipline, patience, improvement and perseverance in my opinion

As far as I know, that is traders who don’t want to trade anymore for some reasons. Such traders become investors for other traders, who are more successful and profitable in the market. But again, the choice of a trader in which you will invest should be taken very seriously, because scammers can be found everywhere now. It would be good if such broker has some license and documents.

You can also conduct fundamental analysis for traders. Fundamental analysis is hard to conduct, but really experienced traders requires it to trade. This is a little bit synonymous to your idea to just be an assistant of a trader, but more challenging. Also, selling trading signals may be good business. Another way to earn is just by a master trader to let other people just to copy your trades.

Great point. There’s lots of financial data out there, and sometimes its difficult to understand exactly what you’re looking at. I’ve seen an increase in financial dashboards services, even outside of trading that hope to take some data and add a visual aspect to it, more context, to make that info more valuable. Not so different from heat maps and screeners that help traders identify potential trading opportunities.

If you’ve got data skills and maybe web or app dev skills, I think there’s a niche there.

most failed traders go into education as they spend loads of time learning then give up ! But as the spent so much time learning they want to get something out of it !
Then they start affiliate marketing and earning money through a corse and sending bad signals

I think patience and discipline is very important in forex trading.

It looks like you have been around a long time in Babypips and I wanted to ask your opinion on this subject about making extra money centered around trading.

I was thinking of eventually having a Youtube Channel and making money from Youtube Visits. I do have a trading journal here and once I feel I can explain My Proof Positive Strategy better it’s something I was thinking of doing.

TabiusLee

Youtube can be great for sharing your strategies. There are plenty of traders doing exactly that. It’s super easy to do, but because the barrier is low, there’s a ton of competition for eyeballs. And anything financial brings out the scammers and con men and women. But don’t let that deter you.

You should actually chat with @Lang15 Langers. He’s doing what you want to do I think. He’s got a YT channel and website.

2 Likes

I do the channel for fun as videoing my trades is is part of my trading journal & as soon as the fun ends so will the channel , I have no interest in making money or teaching from it as 95% of youtube vids are just sales funnels and deserve the bad reputation .

1 Like

Yes, there is a way out you can arrange your capital without actually trading. If you are a socially active person and have good friends who are into trading, you can join some good brokers and refer your social circle to them. Maximum brokers have some or the other rewarding program when you bring clients to them. It can be commission based, per client based, volume based etc.

In general it is called an affiliate or introducing broker program. But first you need to do a good research to shortlist excellent brokers. Search brokers on the basis of Broker type (A book brokers are the best), execution modal,spreads, commission structures, support system, leverages etc

HODLing works for me.

Yes, mate trading requires a lot of funds, you shouldn’t start doing it with a small capital, or even with your last money, as you will burn your life on nothing. You should find a side job along it, then after farming a year, you should invest like 20% of your overall capital in stocks or forex, nor crypto. I had the same issue, and I learned to manage it at businessupside.com (this is not an advertisement I’m just sharing my oppinion) There I learned how to increase my incomes, how to get a quality jobs and even some tricks for investments. I guess you should just learn, to be profitable.

Apart from trading, you could say freelancing can help you out, but it is definitely hard and time consuming process just like the forex trading itself.

Affiliate marketing is also a great way to earn money online. But for this, you should have to understand the process and basics of affiliate to earn money.

Exactly, also, I would hazard a guess that a higher percentage of those who train make money than those who only trade. Forex Traders make money by trading. Forex Traders/Trainers make money by trading and training. I dare say that the Trainers make a more consistent profit than any trading they do. Do you agree?

1 Like

The money needs to come from your main job to begin with. Once you start making profits from trading, you can plough them back in.

I agree because what do trainers have to lose anyway? You invest capital once in creating a course and a small amount every now and then to update it.

I think selling courses is the answer.