Our experience is our best teacher

for beginners and newbies…

it is my advice that their experience is the only best teacher that can provide you with confidence to trade successfully in forex market. Even if you are learning trading from a good trader, you still be needing the experience that you only gain when you trade in your live account. The demo trading is also necessary but real experience is gained when you start trading in your real account. So don’t give up easily if you are facing repeated loss and keep gaining experience because one day you will become successful.

Really dear our experience our best teacher. our experience can easily help us to make more profit by control risk level and emotion. also experience help to control greed in trading and keep patience which is the key of success.

Well, I’ve spent 4 years and what I have learned is that I suck with daytrading.

Forex teach us what we can not get from any paying course. We can get knowledge, having training or join different courses until we not do experiments or et expeirnce of trading by doing practice we can not apply it successfully. Every day our experience teach us new things to cope with market.

Hey you Gone?

I have got success with hour trading I would say.

Yes, if we are winning or losing, the market wants to tell us something. Trading isn’t about the market, but about how we behave with the market.

I don’t remember who siad that, but " experiance is what you gain when you didn’t get what you wanted". Does it means that I have to keep loosing every time before i collect enough knowleges to start winning. I beleive that learning and common sense are two things that you need to aplI don’t remember who said that, but " experience is what you gain when you didn’t get what you wanted". Does it means that I have to keep loosing every time before i collect enough knowledge to start winning. I believe that learning and common sense are two things that you need to apply to in order to become the successful trader. We need learning for collecting all the available information and common sense to separate valuable things from the garbage. y to in order to become the successful trader. We need lerning for collecting all the available information and comon sens to separete valueble things from the garbbage.

I agree, we have to learn from our mistakes, though in Forex learning is too costly…

Experience give us valuable knowledge that is not possible through reading . With experience we can improve our mistakes and make corrections in trading , We decide well according to the market situation on the basis of our personal experience and requirements.

I have been trading for more than a decade but I find it most challenging when losing money or when the plot doesn’t work. I have to consistently remind myself that patience is a virtue. And, I have learned this after years in trading. Yes, experience teaches you a lot…

with every win and every loss you are learning something, so dont quit keep on trying…

I’m agree to use the demo account first for 1 year at least. After you find the best strategy you can starting deposit your money.