Own up , whos making money!

oh yeah! maybe gotta wait 30 minutes that seems to be the fasest updating they have, no worries , but I consolidated my position and lowered the DD evewnmoreintot he weekend, even though I PREFER 100% to go intot he weekend loaded up on orders with a pile of DD :smiley:

Haha, i seriously can’t stomach those drawdown. I’m the kind of person that requires feedback quickly. My trading style is more skewed towards one shot one kill, sniper mentality.

thats sort of funny 9% DD is nothing, do you have a mortgage or do you pay rent?>

Perhaps, it is not really about the drawdown. It is more of the “I NEED TO BE RIGHT” psychological cuffs. It is just my psyche makeup being unable to withstand drawdown. Which subconsciously equates drawdown as being wrong. I’m NOT a suitable candidate for a True Contrarian style.

1 Like

no, its more the , it feels better to put $ in bank daily, i could care less about any philsophical need to be right bs, i need to make a profit, it is how i live on trading, i dont have or need a ‘job’. I dont need to be right. but I do need to put $ in the bank, and thats what I do, daily.

so i guess you pay rent?>

1 Like

I can’t wait. If there is a chocolate cake in front of me. i will eat it. I need instant gratification. I need to see money every trade. Drawdown hurts my confidence too much. Psychologically, i become more blunt and blur. I need a positive result to keep me mentally sharp. It is just me, simply not humanly possible for me.

By an irony of fate, I don’t need to pay rent, i own a fully paid 111m² 5-room flat, but my living expenses are high, and i’m the sole breadwinner for my family. Tight cash flow, simply adds pressure to my Live trading. Just read up on my feature in the member spotlight section. You will find the answer.

How do you follow the trend if you don’t know when it started.I tried but failed I think it all comes with experience.

1 Like

the trend starts after 2 or more bars in any time frame are going the same direction, think one bar reversals.

1 Like

higher highs followed by higher lows, vice versa

Yeah it’s a core principle of Dow theory that market moves mostly in waves of different magnitude. And it’s great because we can take advantage of it.

I am making money in forex trading but you need to realize that the success was not a short-cut. I worked hard for it. I faced many obstacles and losses in the market. You need to have a die hard attitude in order to be successful in forex trading. Otherwise, your stay in the market will be short lived.

1 Like

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/rrram2/stephen/2697091

I am still struggling to regain that 99% winners stat :expressionless:

1 Like