OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

That is awsome! Thanks for sharing

Hello Friends,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I am going to wait and see how market develops  today and would refrain from taking any new positions. Last month we had an excellent run and later today I'll send an summary of those trades.[B] Please also note that there will be a special announcement regarding the signals tomorrow, so do make sure that you read the email.[/B]

Also note that there is holiday today in New Zealand, however if won’t not affect the market that much in case if you decide to place trades.

Enjoy your day :slight_smile:
Oz

Hello Friends,

We had an outstanding month with [B]+2980 Pips[/B] in the month of May. There were total 32 trades out of which 27 were winners.

Here is the breakdown per signal type.

1. [B]Daily signals[/B]: 15 wins out of 16.
  2. [B]Oz Special[/B]: 7 wins out of 9
  3. [B]AES Signals[/B]: 5 wins out of 7

You can download the detailed spreadsheet here.

Cheers,
Oz

Can someone please tell me which of the lot/money management calculations is correct:

(Example: open price 99.50)
1st Lot - t/p @ 50 pips (100.00)
2nd Lot - t/p @ 50 pips from previous t/p (100.50)
3rg Lot - t/p @ 50 pips from previous t/p (101.00)
4th Lot - t/p @ 50 pips from previous t/p (101.50)
5th Lot - t/p @ 50 pips from previous t/p (102.00)
____________ Total of 200 pip profit

Or, is it calculated like this:

(Example: open price 99.50)
1st Lot - t/p @ 50 pips (100.00)
2nd Lot - t/p @ 100 pips from previous t/p (101.00)
3rg Lot - t/p @ 150 pips from previous t/p (102.50)
4th Lot - t/p @ 200 pips from previous t/p (104.50)
5th Lot - t/p @ let it run
____________ Total of 500 pip profit at the 4th lot

The reason for my question is that in Oz’s spreadsheet for May it says the following:

Each trade is open with 5 lots and at every 50 pips profit one lot is closed. Stop Loss is 100 Pips. For Example: A pair that moved 200 pips in our favor is counted as 50+100+150+200 = 500 pips.

Could someone clarify this for me please? (Sorry if this question sounds elementary, but I’m a newbie to forex)

TIA! :slight_smile:

Hi,
Well in effect the [B]“pip profit”[/B] is the 2nd case because of the multi lots. It is this “scaling” out one’s lots/positions that can get 500 pips out of a 200 [B]“pip/price movement”[/B] (which is what your first calculation shows)

If you only opened with one lot then you could only get 200 pips profit. If you opened and let all 5 lots reach 200 pips , then in effect it’s like getting 1000 pips :wink:

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Just when I get started with my demo account, and thinking about testing the waters for real…The signals are now paid exclusive! :frowning:

Although this system can work, its not a proprietary system.
Its based on free indicators and is not a new system.
The person selling it never had any intention of giving free signals for more than it took to get enough members to get rich from the signals themselves.
If you do some research on many forums going back 6 months the person selling this is a newbie themselves.
If you see a person saying they want to give back to the FX community, then 3 months later they for no reason say, its now a ludicrous sum of $250 a month, then you know they were a scammer from day 1.The inflated pip results also show they just want hype and more customers to sell the product.
Not to mention the bad English in the typing seeming to correspond with how many scammers type, as they may not even be where they say they are from mostly are from eastern europe.
3. Coaching for traders who will like to learn more and sharpen their trading skills.
How can someone whos got all of not even 1 years experience in any market coach people?This is the problem.Ive been in this 7 years and would still not think myself qualified to coach people.
Stay away from this scam if you pay scammers you will just tell them to do it more.

I was thinking the same thing …! It is disappointing that someone who just wanted to “give back” went from free to $250 per month overnight!

I don’t necessarily agree with Jake91 tho. Even if Oz is new to forex, he still seems to have discovered a method to make consistent profits and I guess the temptation to turn that into a guaranteed money stream would be very strong. I really don’t blame him for charging for his system, although I would have thought $30 a month would at least give the ‘little guy’ a chance to participate. :wink:
And I am not clear on why to restrict the numbers of people doing this … these are not stocks, even if millions subscribe they’re not going to impact the market.

Suggestion: why not have a premium membership for those who want the all the benefits described in the email, a basic membership at a more affordable $30 or so a month for those who just want 1-3 signals a night, and a free membership where you get 2-4 signals a week … that would give the ‘little guy’ a fighting chance to build an account to where they could afford the paid memberships.

It would also retain the spirit of “giving back”.

Just a thought :slight_smile:

PS … an afterthought … or … what about a basic membership to those who adopt a child through worldvision or similar organization (as per Oz email last week, encouraging sponsorship). Two years ago I sponsored Fernando, an 8 year old Mexican boy through Children International. It is a highly rewarding thing to do.
You could continue to offer the weekly freebies to bring new people in and if they sponsor children, or pay $30 a month, they get upgraded to the basic membership. I’ll bet you’ll get lots of new sponsors for the kids. :slight_smile:

$250 a month is way too expensive.

You don’t really need the signals to trade…I only recently finished Babypip’s forex guide and I trade without using OzFx signals, I have an about 80% winning rate

[QUOTE=brucely;51278]$250 a month is way too expensive.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree since this strategy (signal service for now on) doesn’t yield the ROI that other systems and signal services offer. There are a few signal providers out there that will yield 15% - 25% monthly ROI without over exposing your account (less than 5% daily).

It was pretty obvious that sooner or later there was going to be a service fee but that is ok that’s what Forex is all about, it is a bussines with many models and this is just one of them.

However, this system is great taking into account that is 100% mechanical-technical and doesn’t need too much chart monitoring, this strategy is great for newbies and for peaple with day job.

I personally apreciate very much OzFx share with us part of his strategy and knoledge, he did a great job!

Best Regards

P.S. Question for OzFx, When will be available the full working-profitable EA?

I wouldn’t pay for signals but I don’t agree that its expensive. If you’ve been following his post, the system has a good win%. Also I think his system is not fit for small accounts. So beginners with small capital stay away. My $0.02s.

oh well what can i say??

i think this has been a plan or the “marketing plan” from the begining of this

post…

seemed so noble at first to want “just” to “give back” but seemed to good to

be true and in the its realy about the profit in the end…

the part before in the post that says “whats in in for me?”

[B][U]PROFIT[/U][/B]

Just a thought too, since we are given the system(s) for free, and they’re pretty straight forward, why do we need the signals?

The signals I guess are reassuring that we are somewhat correct in our decision to place the trade, but then again if we need confirmation all the time it prevents us from trusting ourselves.

:slight_smile:

I have never seen someone in this bussines giving away strategies, mentoring, detailed signals, trade rooms, etc with the true intention to just “give back”. But again, that’s OK.

Exactly… i am sure most of us have heard the saying "if its to good to be true

chances are it is not true"… the reason why the services mentioned above

are given is because of the intention to sell it for a fee in the future…

Re: someone giving away strategies for free - isnt that the “essence” of this

forum? - to share… like Pip surfer is kind enough to share his system and

tirelessy gives updates - [B]ALL WITHOUT CHARGE[/B]

the title of the forum is

[B]FREE FOREX TRADING SYSTEM[/B]

a forum to share trading ideas… not the place to sell them…

I was also very surprised that he started charging for is signals, but I don’t think anything is wrong with it. His system has gotten me quite a few pips. After all he gave us all the info we need to get the very same signals he does, In my view the $250 a month is just a confirmation we are on the same page. Unfortunately i do not have PAYPAL set up or I would have joined up for at least one month.

He did mention selling this system back in January. Why you peeps seems so upset, after all a man is just a man, we all can develop our own systems and sell it if we choose to.

That is sadly true … but I did believe him initially, especially when he was going on about sponsoring children in need (I have done that for a couple of years now).
He has the right to charge anything he likes & if the service is that good, people who can afford it will pay. That doesn’t make it the ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ thing to do … but I can see from reading here & on other forums there are a lot of disappointed people who also bought into the whole “I just want to give back” scenario. I guess if we are looking for a successful forex trader who truly wants to “give back” by helping others, we will have to look elsewhere.

And I agree with SweetPip:

…since we are given the system(s) for free, and they’re pretty straight forward, why do we need the signals?

The signals I guess are reassuring that we are somewhat correct in our decision to place the trade, but then again if we need confirmation all the time it prevents us from trusting ourselves.

Well said.

In all fairness he did give his systems away for free and it’s still free…its just the “signal service” for those too lazy to analyze the charts, or read through all the free posts to get answers to just about any question already asked, that one has to pay for.

You’re assuming the “giving back” phrase, which you’re getting a little too hung up on, extended beyond the system itself. The rest was just a bonus while it lasted.

Even James’ system is free but one still has to pay to get his live mentoring…but I don’t see any complaints about that.