OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

well yah, he was kind enough to share the system he developed…

and come to think of it we should all just be thankful for that already…

he taught us how to fish but now we want him to also do the fishing…

and if you dont want to pay the fee then dont… hehe…:slight_smile:

it made me realize to say

tnx OZ :slight_smile:

I personally would never pay for a signal service, i’m a hands on type person and don’t want to be spoon fed, but anyway, his system rules/methods are there in plain English anyone can learn it on there own, it’s not rocket science.

hi

its a scam

here are the forum rules

BabyPips.com Forum Rules

1. No perfect traders allowed. If you’ve never had a loss in the Forex, you are not welcome here, although you can contact Babypips so that we can give you all our money to trade, haha.

2. No advertising. Duh! We make you pay for that However, if you have over 50 posts we will allow you to put your personal/business links up provided that it is relevant to the topic that is being discussed. All links deemed as advertising/spamming will be deleted.

3. Disagreements are allowed. Flaming is not. Blatant attacks on any trader are grounds to have you banned from the forum.

4. Have fun. If you don’t throw in a corny joke with your posts, it will get deleted…just kidding! But do try to have fun!

SO in the beginning he says
I just want to give back.
Help my fellow traders. Hello everyone, i am your friend.

Then after 50 posts suddenly he wants to charge and says its now a paid service. Because now he can put up his link

Fine , but in this case he had a hundred posts.

This is what i am going to do too.
I am going to share a system and for 50-100 posts be like everyone, i am your friend, here is my system. i want to help the world forever.

blah blah blah

then after 101 posts . hahahaa opps charging time
i need start up money
muhhhh muhhhhhhhhhh muuuuuhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SECOND
I am a full time trader.

PIP AMOUNTS DONT MEAN NOTHING.

IT IS PERCENT GAIN ON ACOUNTS.

You can have a million dollar account
and then get 5000 pips a month with a system
but at $1 a pip = $5000

Then you can have a million dollar account
and then get 100 pips
but at $50 a pip = $5000

I don’t see any information to prove that OZFX system a SCAM. Do better than that man, harsh comments like these is not necessary. While he was offering free signals I didn’t see anyone posting its a scam. So why now? because of 249$? Its quite simply develop your own or STFU. Don’t discredit the mans system because its no longer free. Its been and will continue to benefit a lot of traders.

your right

i will post my system
and for 50 or so posts i will say
i want to give back people.

or exact quotes

What�s In For Me?
It is time for me to Give Back. I learned a great deal from forums and thought there can�t be another way to share something that can make
us all a lot of money. Plus I hope to learn from others on how to improve this system.

Will post my system in the next couple days and will pretend to be good for
about 100 or so posts
so i can later put my advertising link

i will of course go under a different name
then i have a feeling

cardarkitek

will be my best customer after i start charging after my 50 or so posts shwing my pip results

muhhaaaaaa muhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah, some of you guys need to chill out. OZ has given away a proven millions worth for free. What have you done for him?

I never nor wouldn’t purchase a system. Wheres the work/fun in that. Lacking knowledge of the market will beat any “great” system. Thats why some wont survive if not spoon fed.

wow

you are obviously not a full time trader if you think his pip size means anything

Millions worth for free

ugh no

do you know how to trade?

ok

lets analyze his system
lets say 3 signals he gives
100 pip stop loss at 5 lots per signal is his style

Ex $5000 account
lets say $1 a lot
total of 15 lots. (5 lots per signal)

First lets take off the margin deposit
200/1 ratio average at $50 a lot for 15 lots total (5 lots per signal) = $750

so you then take that off $5000 and you have in reality $4250 with margin deposit subtracted to play with

Then with a hundred pip stop loss you have to put aside at 15 lots $1500

You would either need a bigger account to do this or just risk it
risking 30 percent of your account.

what happens at about 2 days worth of losses?
what happens when he gives 5 - 6 signals?

the reason picked $5000 for example is because people here are newbies.

I really dont think they have huge accounts

Look at risk to reward ratio

His pips dont mean anything

I FORGOT ONE IMPORTANT THING HERE
IN THIS CASE SCENERIO I SAID YOU HAVE $4250 TO PLAY WITH AFTER MARGIN

I FORGOT TO SUBTRACT $250 FOR SIGNAL SERVICE FEES HE IS CLAIMING

I post this earlier. "Also I think his system is not fit for small accounts. So beginners with small capital stay away. My $0.02s."
Anyway enough about OZ.

Dude, I don’t swing that way.:smiley: I don’t need to be a full time trader to know if it is right or wrong to worry about another man’s pip size. I am comfortable with mine.:smiley:

Good one MTP :smiley: :smiley:

…or … “it’s not the size that counts, but how well it’s used”… :smiley:

Oz misled us all

He used his “free signals” and “giving back” to hide his true intention to get the free forum’s to advertise his signals which he ultimaltely intended selling

The way the pip profits are calculated is also misleading and boosted the perception of the success of his signals.

It is not a scam but it is underhanded IMO

If he misled you, then you let him. You can think whatever his true intention is/was you want to think, but the system as it is was given for free…demo it, track your own success with it, and don’t be led blindly…:cool:

Many members have their website/blog linked up and if you go to them, many have all sorts of advertising all over them…namely Google Adsense…it’s the way it is…“multiple streams of income”. So Build a bridge and get over it!

(Seems like too many babypippers got their soother taken away :stuck_out_tongue: )

I say we all keep on using his system and at 6pm est on trading days(or as close to) we all list are possible trades and discuss from there.We as a community can work and learn together using the OZFX system because from my experience it does work. Just a thought:)

I have posted before challenging the way the profitability is calculated. That aside the system is what it is and was given for free, as far as I can see end of story

However when someone talks of giving back (noble sentiments indeed) and then develops a proprietary signals service way more expensive than the education systems run by industry veterans like Jimmy Young I do ask myself why. At the very least if he needs the money then that runs in the face of his claims to be a successful trader with a proven system

Clearly what most people are expressing in their various ways are their disappointment. Thats fine but dont let that cloud your judgement. If this approach does work for you then carry on developing it and make it yours

I think that’s a great idea…Let’s give it a go!!

Well said!

This would make sense if Babypips was the only forum Oz posted to; but it wasn’t by a longshot, and with threads like the one at FF (640 pages last I checked, and probably quite a few higher after today’s announcement) where traffic was much higher, Oz was not timing his announcement to synchronize with his ability to put up a link after 50 posts here. So, this theory holds little (no) water.

Forget Oz. His method is productive, though the profitability calculations as Tony mentioned have been somewhat dubious, and his signals - daily and AES, not “Oz Special” - have at times completely deviated from the criteria on which they’re based. By some measure, he did “give back”, and while “taking the signals private” @ $250/mo. is repugnant and ridiculous, there’s no sense dwelling on it. Yes, he built a following, and yes how he has gone about this shows he is opportunistic. But, as 4xstar alluded, the free market will sort out the plausibility of charging that amount. Keep in mind, though, that plenty of systems at Collective2 (google it, but be wary of what you find) charge around this amount per month. Bloated? Yes. Atypical? No.

As Tony or SP mentioned, take the method(s) (which can be found along with plenty of user-created variants - some that are consistently more profitable - very easily), make them your own and move on. As St. Paul says (albeit about something entirely different) in the Book of Titus: “Test everything; hold on to the good”. Let the guy and his intentions go; they are worthless to everyone but him.

I, for one, am glad Oz made the signals - and himself - exclusive: cults of personality that arise around system originators are just like those that grow up around HYIP admins or affiliate marketing gurus are never positive for those beholden to them.

And, considered historically, realize the insignificance of what is happening here. Another creator of a popular system drops out of circulation. There were, are, and will be other systems created by other people with other motives, and they’ll likewise share something and go away under whatever circumstances while elsewhere the world moves on.

Come on guys…grow up! This is coming from a 19 year old. He gave us all the tools and signals so we could figure out his system and trade for ourselves. I never actually used his signals, just followed the entry/exit strategy on his website and I’ve been pretty succesful. If a 19 year old who just finished Babypips guide can do it, so can you!