OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

I started another thread where we can all move on … take the best of what we’ve learned with us. Post Oz Support Group … candarkitek has already posted a couple of new signals. Others are welcome. Let’s go make some pips :wink:

Sounds like a plan!!! :wink:

These are just words - no proof ever given. By the way you can also manipulate reports but it takes some work to do so. So I think he made a lost with his own system and was now trying to recover selling signals. No question the system seems to work for some time but the risk/reward relation is to high on the part of the risk.

I have a similar method that I use sometimes:

1. look at your slow stochastic (5,5,3) to be up 80 (overbought) or down 20 (oversold). When 80 look for the stoch-line going down, when 20 look for the stoch-line going up
  2. take a look at a day chart and look at your 200 SMA so you can determine the trend of the pair - go always with the trend as it is “your friend”
  3. look at a Harami-Formation of your candle sticks: the current bar must be less or equal to the bar of the left side. The current bar can have the same size as the previous bar but better if it less in size
  4. buy when trend up and stoch-line going a little bit up - sell when trend down and stoch-line is going a little bit down
  5. trade on a daily chart
  6. wait for for some time - it can happen the you have gains after some minutes or after 8 to 10 hours. In the mean time you can experience a drawdown of 200 to 350 - specially with GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, GBP/CHF. Therefore your account must be managed that way that you can go into that deep
  7. it works sometimes inmediately after the London opening - but you must wait 1/2 or 1 hour after the opening. Big drowdawns happen to be during the Tokyo opening. Also a good time is after the New York opening.
  8. “What goes down must go up and vice versa” so the good thing is: if you made a trade in the direction of the trend you can be pretty sure that your trade will bring you some good pips
  9. You can also trail but must be around 25/30 pips at least

My positive experience: it works almost to 90/95 % everytime. Gains are almost good
My negative experience: I am always in tension because of such big drowdawns - I must always take a look at my monitor at least every 2/3 hours - sometimes I waited between 15 and 20 hours for good results.

When to exit? Well, when you think you have enough gains - don’t wait for too long

An alternative method:

1. look at your slow stochastic (5,5,3) to be up 80 (overbought) or down 20 (oversold). When 80 look for the stoch-line going down, when 20 look for the stoch-line going up
  2. take a look at a day chart and look at your 200 SMA so you can determine the trend of the pair - go always with the trend as it is “your friend”
  3. look at a Harami-Formation of your candle sticks: the current bar must be less or equal to the bar of the left side. The current bar can have the same size as the previous bar but better if it less in size
  4. enter at a 15m chart - after you saw the harami-formation: the left bar must be bigger or equal to following bar. Enter after harami has formed.

Positive experience: it works most of the times. Gains are not that big but good enough
Negative experience: it is not easy to find a pair where the slow stochastic is around 80 or 20 and at the same time you have a harami formation

The most important point is: every method works for somebody. The problem is that you must find your own method. This is not an easy task and it can take months to years until you are in a position that you can say: it works - for me - most of the times. And even then you should go on learning anew because after some years the marked changes because of a new posibility like today trading online from your laptop etc. The market is always bigger than you - no one can ever beat the market. So your method should reflect this issue. This is not new and a lot of traders know this fact.

Chears :wink:

johannnes… the system you posted is already on here “Between 40-100 pips per Day” posted by James.

Honestly I kinda knew something like this would happen judging from the fact that he did not even know that babypips had a “school” which was suspicious… if I wanted to give back I would have given back to the forum that helped me achieve success not every possible forum I could find!

I think johannnes has hit the nail on the head, he`s come up with own system, like pretty much everyone else is capable of doing. Looking at candlestick patterns will also get you in a lot earlier then the ozfx system. Just my 2 cents worth!

N

Yes we have established that he is most like a scam artist, so if he got 10 or more people to pay for his “exclusive service” at “only” $249 a month … then more power to him! What goes around, you know…

In the meantime … I always liked the “squeeze play” better than the original OZ, it works off the 4 hour & 30 min. It is explained on the Oz forum, which is still up but if anyone wants it I can post the rules.

However for me, candlesticks trump everything. In forex, price action is what counts and candlesticks are the first to show that. If anyone has not yet read Tymen’s candlestick thread under Newbie Island, I highly recommend it. No scam there, Tymen is truly “giving back” :wink:

If anyone wants to post signals in the Post-Oz Support Group thread, feel free; this thread has no real purpose any more, let’s move on.

was curious and checked this guys site…

no more updates…

Ok I’m more curious now, do we enter as soon as we see the AC bar drop below/above? We enter before the cnadle for that day closes correct?

i have been following this tread since, iam neebie in this system , please how can i set up ac on stoch.please this has been given me tough time. i use live trading on alpari platform. can some one give me the parameters

Please Can Some One Help Me Out How I Can Set Up Ac On Stoch As Done By Ozfx And Others. Iam Sorry If This Question Disturb, I Am Just New Tothis Trad And It Is Interesting So Far. I Use Alpari Mt4 Live Trading.please I Need Your Reply.

Just apply AC, then drag Stoch from the side ON TOP of AC

thanks lolpie, but is there anything am missing, it couldnt just drag.the 2 separated by bar and i couldnt place them on each other.pls,help out

It sounds like maybe you already have the 2 indicators opened separately on your chart, and if so, then no you won’t be able to combine them from there.

You only need one indicator window open - either AC or Stoch. Then from the [B]Navigator window[/B], drag 'n drop the other one over to it.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Sweet Pip

I am reading this thread for the initial time… seems to me that you have experienced some good things with this approach…

Are you going to be using it this week…?

Thanks

dave

yeah , i got it sweet pip.thanks dog. you are one of the best contributors i always follow on this site. YOU ALWAYS HELP NEW TRADERS TO GET MORE CONFIDENCE IN THEIR TRADING.YOUR QUICK REPLY ALWAYS TRIP ME.THANKS.ITS VERY HELPFUL.
I THINK OZFX METHOD IS VERY OK AS FAR AM CONCERN THOUGH I HAVE NOT TRADED LIVE WITH IT. BUT I WILL SOON WHEN I SEE A GOOD SIGNAL.

Sir Pip Or Any Body. Pls Is There Any Other Way I Can Filter False Signal Out Apart From Using Sma 200.i Think I Begin To Enjoy Your Response.
Again, How Often Can A Signal Occur On A Pair In A Month: Once, Twice Or More? Or Even Non

baby pips is nothing more then a bunch of newbie trader trying to learn from other newbies that could be a problem ! ozfx is a newbie like almost everyone on this forum ! but a few months ago i did not know what i know now !

i used ozfx for about 2 months and i followed all of his rules to the letter !

and i have lost my entire trading account all 13,000

this guy is a total fake he spends all day posting in all the forex forums. which is a red flag he is not a real trader and his down loadable reports are stupid and a joke and impossible to understand i think he saw the big guys using down loadable reports and wanted to look like hot stuff too. but if you do a detailed look you can’t verify the numbers and i hope newbies don’t buy into this foolish wanna be trader! trading is hard work and making post all day shows your not dealing with real money.

the big boys who use download reports actually show the entry level and the exit level. he leaves out this critical information needed to verify the trade on your own trading charts. RED FLAG !

it’s only a matter of time before the community figures out his math tricks game

i paid 250 per month this alert service! it is worthless maybe $50 if that.

There is another thread in this same category called Trend Finder Daily:
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/13983-trend-finder-daily.html

He has a much cleaner, simpler system than Oz and at least for now, he does not seem to have pretensions to start an excessively expensive trading signal service. :eek:
I never had much luck with the Oz system … this one by Bull101 looks much more promising :slight_smile:

Your very first post and you managed to insult our whole community.:confused::mad:

Why don’t you and your sorry blown out account take a hike over to FPA. They will love your rants.

as a matter of fact,i dont pay for SIGNALS.I GENERATE SIGNALS USING OTHER SUCCESSFUL PEOPLES IDEAS AND TRICKS.THATS WHY AM IN THIS FORUM.THE MONEY PAID FOR SIGNALS, WOULD HAVE YEILDED GOOD RESULT IN TRADING IF FOLLOWED WELL.
AS PER OZFX, HIS IDEAS IS WISE, IF YOU BACK TEST,YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IN ON MAJOR CHAT, BUT ITS JUST THAT YOU HAVE TO WAIT LONG BEFORE SUCH OPPORTUNITY CAN COME.MAY BE TWICE TO FIVE TIMES A MONTH ON TEN MAJOR PAIRS. BUT WHEN YOU GET IT, IT IS A KILLER
ANY WAY LEARN MUCH FROM GURUS NOT SUCKERS