OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Bummer…I think the name is something else on Oanda…play around see if you can find it.

try reading on AES Advance Entry Signals (AES) | OzFx Forex System

let me know if you still have questions.

We actually took that trade and I made +445 pips…some traders held it for longer and made +550 pips.

You are right…we would enter at the candle pointed by arrow. I would enter at the open of the candle. We don’t wait for that candle to close.

Oz

Hello Friends,

Trades from this morning are all going in our favor big time. So far we already have banked +300 pips plus more to come :)

Currently Open Positions:

1. EUR/JPY - Short - 2nd lot closed at +100
  2. AUD/JPY - Short - 2nd lot closed at +100
  3. NZD/JPY - Short - 1st lot closed at +100
  4. EUR/GBP - Long - Already had 3rd lot closed at +150

[B]Month Total: +1615[/B]

Hello friends,

As soon as I finished writing my previous post prices move incredibly in our favor banking us total of [B]+450[/B] pips :)

1. EUR/JPY - Short - 3rd lot closed at +150
  2. AUD/JPY - Short - 3rd lot closed at +150
  3. NZD/JPY - Short - 3rd lot closed at +150

[B]Month Total: +1765[/B]

ODL has candle for Sun. Most brokers don’t. It doesn’t really matter :slight_smile:

I personally keep away from GBP/JPY pair.

Oz

try reading up on AES Advance Entry Signals (AES) | OzFx Forex System

I don’t mix Squeeze-More 4hr with the daily method.

Oz

Original Daily method is suitable for Daily charts. There is also Squeeze-More which works on 4hr. Anything below is simply too much noise :slight_smile:

Good to hear my friend. Great results.

Today I made a meager 75 pips. Althought that is my fault. I tend to get out of the market on Fridays around 12 pm EST U.S. I try not to carry my trades through the weekends. This morning when I checked I was ahead 175 pips. I lost 100 pips when IMM started buying GBP.

I was shorting GBP/JPY and going long EUR/GBP. I was thinking about getting out early ,but I was trying to squeeze out every last pip. Anyway though I was still in a profit when I closed for the weekend, can’t complain.

I have to say so far the entry signals are solid and I have 8 winning trades with 1 loss since I started this system.

In two days I’m up 325 pips. Since I started 485 pips. Now I know for some that may not seem like alot ,but this only envolves roughly 4 days worth of trading.

Thanks again OzFx

Big or small, any pip gain counts! :smiley: It’s easy to dismiss these small numbers in light of the 100-800 pip claim potential, but if you’ve made your rules (like getting out on Fridays which many do), then stick to them…it’s not a fault. But squeeze too hard and it might squeeze back and maybe you’ll be down 75pips next time. :frowning:

Good to hear successes, and I’m happy to say it’s been working well for me too :slight_smile:

Hello OzFx,

First, thanks for this system which is definitely working very well. I am not advanced enough to be able to do a lot of calculations involving “R” or something like that, but this is working!

Now, my question: Is there something else I need to look out for on this template in order to be able to make the right trades like you normally indicate and send to us? Reason for my question is I took the three trades you gave last and they are now all positive with something like 300+ pips but initially the seemed like they will be negative. I woke up this morning and they were all positive.

However, I had tried some other trades for CADJPY (BUY), EURCAD (SELL), GBPAUD (SELL), NZDJPY (SELL) on the 26 and 27 and and they all negative! I was only trying this out to see if I was getting a hang of it but I guess I am still miss something.

Let me also quickly say that while you were away recently, I took three trades which were all positive and closed within 2 hours. I think that was over 200pips and I had tried again and had all these losses. Could you please tell if there’s something else I may be missing?

Let me also say that all these are on my demo account, so I think I am learning a lot as to how things could go really wrong sometimes.

Thanks.

Paul.

Ah-ha! So four-hour AES and the Ozfx system are separate. :cool:

I tried a little experiment today using the Ozfx to determine trend, and the four-hour AES to time entry. I forget which pair it was on (EurAud maybe?), but it shot right up w/ very little slippage. For some reason, I thought I had seen some of your picks that didn’t meet the Ozfx criteria, and I assumed this is what you were doing - we have a saying in the US, perhaps in Oz also about what happens when you assume. Forgive me ahead of time, but I will question picks that don’t literally meet the rules; this is only because I wish to learn from you.

I like both systems. Thank you Ozfx!

Unless I’m mistaken, I believe the AES (Advanced Entry Signals) is a part of the OzFx system and so is the ASL (Advanced Stop Loss).

The four-hour is called the Squeeze-More system.

:slight_smile:

Oh, I see. Thank you Sweetpip. Guess I’m just dumb.
Will continue to monitor the conditions of Ozfx entries. I want to learn some of his skills in case his generosity dries up!

Hello Friends,

What a great Friday we had. We were able to bank [B]+550[/B] pips in 3 trades which were opened the same morning. I expect these pairs to consolidate a little bit before falling further next week. I am holding all my positions for now.

Friday was a great day to end Feb. We achieved a total of [B]+1865[/B] pips which is more than Jan. Last month not only was short but we also faced slow market movement for first 12 or so days due to Chinese New Year holidays, plus I had my personal 3 days off. I hope everyone achieved similar success.

If you would like then please leave a feedback here

1. EUR/JPY - Short - 3rd lot closed at +150
  2. AUD/JPY - Short - 4th lot closed at +200
  3. NZD/JPY - Short - 4th lot closed at +200

Have a great weekend.
Oz

Hi Paul,
From what I gather you may not be using 200SMA filter. As per the filter you only look for long when price is above 200SMA and vice versa for short.

Let me know how you go and post some charts :slight_smile:

Cheers,
OzFx

Is this available on your template? I don’t have it in front of me right now but I remember it had all these options for frequency - 5M, 15M, 30M etc.

I usually keep 5M with candlesticks charts. I am not sure which one is the Original daily method?

Thanks.

OzFx, You rock me! :slight_smile:

Im very much happy because even though Im pretty new here but I was able to use your stuff. It’s really cool, Evethough Im using it now for my practice account but I was able to bag 120% of profit with in 30 hours trading. I really dont know about actual trading if they are almost the same with the practice account?

Capital: 10,000
Profit: 12,200 (Profit with in 30 hours)
Balance 22,200