OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Wow…thats awesome…Can you share with everyone how you achieved it :slight_smile:

OzFx, Your Stuff still rock on me, Im just following and analysing the trend of the chart with the help of fundamental analysis. I would like to share to you my account history in .jpeg format. This account was created last 02 March 2008 with starting balance of 10,000.00 As of the moment 10:48PM of 04 march 2008(Australia time) I have total amount of 31,626.60

hi ya, pls can someone take a look at this pic and tell me if the entry is where the vertical line is …i.e where AC hit 0 & Stoch went from positive to negative …was that a good entry signal for short?

Pret

Yes it was. This trade was opened short on Feb 25th and went very well. :slight_smile:

Check out OzFx’s blog (click on his screen name and select the homepage link)- he gives mostly all his entry signals there.

Hello,

Thanks for posting your system. One thing I’m not sure about - when exactly do you enter the trade? I read your entry signal description, however - do you wait until that candle closes and make entry on opening of next one? Or you enter anytime when you see entry signal (even if that “signal making” candle is not closed yet)?

For example - today’s pair is GBP/USD, currently candles are under 200 MA, AC forms first negative red line, however stoch is above 0 level. Now what - should I wait for candle to close to see wheather enter the trade, or any time when stoch dives under 0 I enter short ?

Thanks,

mike

Hi Prettrad,

I saw on you attached chart the AO Indicator, AO stands for which indicator?

Looks like the more I dig into this method the more I get confusion.

Thanks
Alkhataat

To Mike 45, hope above answers your question.

To alkhataat, AO stands for the “Awesome Oscillator” indicator.

Partly :slight_smile: Thanks. I understood that I should be looking for the signal when a new candle opens (in MetaTrader it happens midnight GMT). If there is, I enter trade, if there’s no one I don’t (doesn’t matter if signal appears 5 mins later as price changes).

“Short Entry: RED AC below 0 and Stot below 0”

thx Sweet Pip for your response…

one question though, on feb 25th though AC changed color stoch didn’t go from positive to negative right…then how did you know when to short the trade?
am i missing something? sorrry :confused:

Since trying to write an AE for this, I gained a lot of insight as to how things work…in many ways :).

Stochs never go negative, it’s value range is still 0 to 100 even though it’s overlayed with the AC indicator. The AC indicator is either positive or negative with 0 (the nought line) being in the middle.

So, when looking at the chart when the stochs and AC are crossing at the same time, the AC is in the middle (0), but it doesn’t necessarily mean that the stochs are in their middle (50).

For example for a sell signal, and the AC crosses 0 (from positive to negative), and the stoch “looks like” it’s crossing the AC line, the stochs “value” should actually be going down from 80ish and between, roughly, 75 and 55…still playing with that …for it to be a valid sell signal.

Hope that helps but you may have to think about it for a bit yet :wink:

Sweet Pip

Thanks for the response.

Best of luck

Alkhataat

Seems to be a really good trading system, going to try this for sure!

Hi :slight_smile:
If see stoch is “below 0”, candles are under 200 MA, AC is red BUT positive (not negative as would be required according to what system rules describe). I don’t understand, I can’t catch any of your trades - probably I misunderstanding your very first post that describes the entry signals? Could you please help with advice?

Thanks a lot,

mike

The AC turns red whenever it’s value is less than the bar before it, and green whenever it’s value is more than the bar before it. So it will be either green or red and positive when it’s ABOVE 0, and either green or red and negative when it’s BELOW 0. It can even change color during the formation of the candle.

For short, you need to wait until the AC passes BELOW 0 (for it to be negative) AND stays red, AND under 200ma, AND Stochs are going down and crossing the AC’s 0 line.

On a daily chart, it takes awhile for all this to happen, and it is very possible it will waver up and down at this point before it continues downward if it’s in a strong down trend, or reverses if it’s not. Then you’ll have to wait until the next attempt, or check another pair.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

I see that OxFx has signaled to go short on USDCAD which didn’t seem to follow the rules exactly so I’m thinking he used his “Advanced Entry Signal” (AES) rules. The AES can get you in sooner and possibly make more pips, but I’m sticking to the original rules for now.

My EA hasn’t triggered yet either according to the original signals,… but it should tomorrow (1 more candle?) if all goes as indicated… so it’s not just you :slight_smile:

Very effective system. Im up 50+ pips already. :smiley:

Well this is going to be short. Unfortunately I was not keeping a very detailed log on my trades because I was trying other things to see how well they worked.

I have a friend who does news trading and is pretty successful at it. Turned a 3k demo account into 54k in one month…no joke. So I thought that I would give it a shot. Unfortunately this week I was only able to take my 10k demo account and knock it down to 6800.

Thanks to Oz and his system I was able to recoup some losses. I am back to 9300 in my demo account. So for those keeping track I lost 3200 and made back 2500 in one week.

So like I said I cant give specifics on which currency I was trading other then usd/cad. I did go short on that earlier this week and rode that wave down for awhile. There were several others and as long as I get a signal I would have more then one trade going at once. Although I can honestly say that I am about 90% on the right side of the trade so far.

If you are interested in getting a little more profit. Check out OZS’ squeeze more strategy. It is fairly new according to him and he is still testing , but alot of the money I made back this week was because of that.

Well anyways good luck to everyone. I’ll keep updating my progress on here and next week I will be a little more detailed.

Hello Friends,

We had an excellent start for this month. Though marred by slow market due to NFP we still manage to bank [B]+350 Pips[/B]. We only took 4 trades last week and all 4 of them were successful.

Some traders mentioned not getting filled on 2nd profit target for USD/CAD when we saw sudden price movement just after the news release. I can�t emphasize enough about trading with a good broker for same reason. All positions on my account and on managed accounts got filled easily.

We have 4 open positions at this stage, all in green and currently we stand at [B]41/47 successful trades.[/B]

Have a great weekend.
Oz

To get 200 SMA: Select indices then trend then moving averages then edit period to 200. I didn’t think I got it right but sometimes the moving average is way off the chart just back test and you should see it.

I wanted to be a little more precise in what I traded today since my last post was kind of vague.

Aud/NZD shorted 65 pips profit closed
Eur/JPY Shorted 62 pips profit closed
AUD/CAD Shorted 20 pips loss closed

I want to add that the AUD/CAD was a loss only because when I opened it there was a news announcement for CAD that came out and went against me. So I panicked without thinking and closed it. It retraced and actually went to a profit I didnt reopen that one.

SO today 107 pips profit. 03/11