P2P Currency Conversion

Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope everything is going well for you.

I kindly wondered please i know many stockbrokers charge a FX fee or currency conversion fee, if not buying stocks in your default currency such as GBP. I kindly wondered a good currency conversion site to use please and do you need an international bank account that accepts USD currency please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful life and everything continues to go well for you. All the very best.

Is this even a real thing? Considering all the private retail forex traders I’ve ever heard of are effectively taking bets on exchange rates, not buying and selling actual currency, surely this is either rare or a complete urban myth?

1 Like

I’m going to concur with Tommor, you’re trading spot forex or contracts for difference. I can’t see a reason why you would need an international bank account for currency conversion when you aren’t taking possession of any currency during a trade.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your responses that is very kind of you. I truly hope things are going well for you.

Apologies if i was not clear, i was looking for a way to convert currency, that was cheaper than using the banks or stockbrokers please? Similar to this site, which is Currency Converter | Foreign Exchange Rates | Wise this was for buying stocks rather than Forex. If you kindly had any thoughts please on a cheap way to transfer currency without large FX fees i would be forever grateful and thankful.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful day. All the very best to you.