PA Mega Confluence Strategy

As per:

This is the blog that follows certain trades as I place them using the strategy as quoted.

I will be forward testing it for the next month recording the exact date and time I set trades and their outcomes.

Feel free to post in here if you wish to do the same.

Let’s own it!

Trade 1:

Recorded trade 1 as follows, as markets close tomorrow I found the bias on the 4 hour timeframe, looked at major structural levels on the 1hour timeframe, looked at minor levels on 15m and reviewed candlesticks on the 5 minute timeframe and chart patterns.

This is the trade, set later in the day at the end of London Session with New York session still active and Asia to come. Will review tomorrow now. Not going to scale positions as higher risk trade but let’s see if the market will give a good outcome. I’ve just set it at the time of this post.

Trade size 0.2 lots, wish me luck that this comes in before market close tomorrow.

A VERY interesting thing about this trade is on the 15m it shows a double top meaning many retailers will take this as a sell signal and be bearish. This has created a liquidity zone just where my entry is placed where trader’s stoplosses will be placed. If market does hit my entry the price should skyrocket upwards because of this. It’s an amazing spot and should see some great momentum as long as smart money doesn’t manipulate the market on a spring.

Let’s monitor closely!

Hello Smart Money targetting that Liquidity Zone.

Look at that price reverse towards my entry. Let’s go!

Smart Money Concepts rule!

Notice the cup and handle chart pattern too!

Two things can happen right now. One is a lift off to the moon, the other is a liquidity run on the lower end then a lift off to the moon.

Let’s see what the Smart Money has planned!

Either way, my worse case scenario currently is the trade not being triggered. There does seem to be some heavy resistance in that area just below entry. I look forward to if it breaks through it. It will explode upwards!

There is a third scenario that is much worse than your trade not being triggered. That is price action stops exhibiting a classic double top and just meanders around a range much tighter than that shown to the left. In real life the problem is that you can’t see the chart to the right of Today. It could just range with an ATR one tenth that of previous, and it takes out every trade you put on, whether short or long, and eats all your stops for lunch. Until it has happened to you, you won’t appreciate how fast you can lose money - a little bit at a time but for a long time :face_vomiting:

Trade outcome: Trade had a climb, head and shoulders so I aborted at a slight profit of 6 pips.

Next trade on monday!

1 Like