Pairs on trade station

Is there a wat to get other pairs on trade station. I am using the default setup right now and notice there is no AUD/JPY offered. Is there a way too add it? :51:

Hi Bob,

All pair are available at FXCM TS2, But the platform only show 20 pairs at a time. So if you want to bring another pair then Click to Symbol Tab then add your preferred pairs. Again you need to remove one pair (untick) to add new one.

Hope it helps.

Hi Bob,

As Salim mentioned, you can subscribe to other currency pairs by clicking on the Symbols button along the top of the Trading Station. You both might be interested in reading this thread: 301 Moved Permanently

In that thread, I discuss how to subscribe to currency pairs, and how to override the 20 pair limit.

Jason

Thanks Jason for the link. I also need all pairs in my TS. Let me send the admin department my request.

Happy Trading.

Thanks guys

No problem, so what’s the AUD/JPY trade you have your eye on? :53:

I was admiring your trade from the other day using the fibs on the 4 hour chart. Simple but effective, my favorite!

I thought that might interest you :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m watching 30 different pairs on MT4 Demo. Now I can watch it on TS. :slight_smile: