Pamm

Hello,
I’ve found that LiteForex launched a new service of asset investment. There must be some regulations of asset manager’s work which I couldn’t find. Could you tell me where they are? Thanks.

A very good question… I’d also like to see the regulations

Hello,
You can find the it here: Regulations of Investment Accounts Service

What sort of leverage will be available? Are you going to decrease it with the deposit growth?

The leverage size is 1:100. We do not plan to decrease it, at least in the near future.

Are there any plans to create demo accounts for PAMMs? It’ll be helpful for account managers to get to know the system.

Yes, there are plans to launch such service. This will allow customers to test the system without risk and reduce additional load on the main control module.

What kind of verification procedure do you have for account managers?

Hello,
When opening an account a manager should confirm his/her identity by providing notarized copies of documents with name and address.

It seems to be a good idea to launch PAMM project, I think I’ll have a try and test it

I’d like to know if there is a minimal requirement for initial capital for a manager at LiteForex PAMMs?

Hello,
The minimum is 200 usd.

By whom shoul the docs be notarized? There’re lot’s of countries… Besides it’s very easy to create a fake seal. It’s not the best idea.

Where is Lite Forex based?

Hello Major Oak,
Experience has shown that you are absolutely right. We have already changed this. No notarization is needed now. One should fully verify your identity in the trader’s cabinet.

Hello Mr Gone,
The headquarters is situated in Russia, but the company has representative offices or representatives in Bangladesh, Belorussia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.

yeah ! some paam account manager in liteforex is good ! i tried and get 10% per month. i like it !

how i can find good pamm account manager !

it is comfortable for newbier while they start trade demo in forex market

yeah. i invested in Paam account.i like it. i don’t waste time to trade but i can earn money from market.