Parabolic SAR - that's all!

Good Morning!!!

It’s Saturday morning here and I am preparing my Parabolic SAR Daily Worksheet for next week and I am ‘nurturing’ some new ‘ideas’ which relate to ‘false’ Parabolic SAR signals.

Now don’t get worried - this is still ‘pure’ Parabolic SAR - the idea is to help you to stop taking (or at least reduce the likelihood of you taking) entries based on ‘false’ Parabolic SAR signals i.e. there are two main ‘problems’ with Parabolic SAR - one is the ‘Parabolic whoops’ (‘false’ entry signals which invariably result in you being stopped out and taking a small loss because the direction was wrong) and the other is getting out early and thus saving some profits at the end i.e. just before the inevitable reversal comes (which we have already covered and I still maintain that Ingot54’s idea of using the next available shorter timeframe to ‘lock in’ your profits - once you are in profit on the longer or ‘primary’ timeframe - is first class).

Now for my thoughts.

First of all - J. Welles Wilder Jnr. - does say that Parabolic SAR should only be used in a trending market and not in a range bound market. We know this.

In his book ‘New Concepts In Technical Trading Systems’ he details two actual trading systems to be used in range bound markets: the ‘Trend Balance Point System’ and the ‘Reaction Trend System’ (neither of which I can detail here for reasons mentioned earlier in this thread).

However, also included in the book, is the ‘Directional Movement System’ which is based on the (his) ‘Directional Movement Index’ (DX), ‘Average Directional Movement Index’ (ADX), and ‘Average Directional Movement Rating’ (ADXR). ADX is (almost) always included with charting tools or in trading platforms that are ‘worth their salt’. Unfortuanately - what I have not seen on any other charting tool or trading platform - other than (of course) Delta’s - is ADXR (but it can be manually calculated - see below).

ADXR is the ‘rating’ of directional movement i.e. the higher the ‘rating’ the greater the directional movement.

Basically the (his) ‘Directional Movement System’ should not be used on any commodity (forex pair - I added this) that has an ADXR of less than 20 - 25 (he says this).

Now - I’m interpreting things as follows:

The (his) ‘Directional Movement System’ should not be used on any commodity (forex pair - again - I added this) that has an ADXR of less than 20 - 25. Now if there is no (or low) directional movement i.e. ADXR is less than 20 - 25 then you are in a range bound market and if you are in a range bound market you are not in a trending market and we know that Parabolic SAR is only supposed to be used in a trending market.

(Sorry - I know I may be ‘waffling’ here - but I’m also trying to sort my ‘thoughts’ out in some kind of ‘logical’ fashion).

So - what I am thinking / saying is this:

First:

Even if there is a new Parabolic SAR dot appearing i.e. telling you to open a new position or stop and reverse BUT ADXR is less than 25 - then - you don’t take the trade. If ADXR is equal to or greater than 25 - then you take the trade.

Now - if ADXR is less than 25 - we are saying that the pair (whichever pair we are dealing with above) is range bound and not trending we therefore should be using another ‘system’ or indicator to trade the pair UNTIL it ‘breaks out’ of the range and starts trending i.e. when the pair finally ‘breaks out’ of the range ADXR should increase after the ‘breakout’ and will now be equal to or greater than 25 and then we know that we are in a trending market or rather that the pair is now trending (finally).

Now (from his book) you would be using either of the trading systems mentioned at the beginning of this message (and note that they are actual ‘trading systems’ and are based on price movement AND are not based on indicators) - in a range bound market (I admit that I DO use these trading systems on the Indices when they are range bound but lately that has not been happening so it’s not been necessary to use these trading systems BUT they do work - well - and they certainly give you a way to ‘fight’ the boredom and make small profits when things are ‘ranging’).

Why am I telling you this?

Well because one of these trading systems incorporates and uses (amongst other things) ‘breakout’ points and although ‘breakout’ points are used in these trading systems the calculation of ‘breakout’ points is NOT subject to copyright so I don’t see any problem here i.e. ANYONE can find the formula for calculating ‘breakout’ points on the Internet.

Now - the calculation of ‘breakout’ points is as follows:

A ‘High Breakout Point’ (HBOP) is calculated as follows:

HBOP = ( 2 * ( High + Low + Close) / 3 ) ) - ( 2 * Low) + High

and a ‘Low Breakout Point’ (LBOP) is calculated as follows:

LBOP = ( 2 * ( High + Low + Close) / 3 ) ) - ( 2 * High) + Low

OK so far?

Now - putting all of this together:

You only take an entry based on Parabolic SAR when ADXR is equal to or greater than 25. In other words: if Parabolic SAR is giving us an entry signal to go long - we go long IF ADXR is equal to or greater than 25 and if Parabolic SAR is giving us an entry signal to go short - we go short IF ADXR is equal to or greater than 25.

If ADXR is less than 25 then we are assuming that the pair is range bound so we do NOT take an entry based on Parabolic SAR if there is one.

If ADXR is less than 25 BUT we have a Parabolic SAR entry signal we calculate and wait for either the HBOP or LBOP to be hit before we enter IN THE DIRECTION AS INDICATED BY PARABOLIC SAR.

In other words: first - we calculate the HBOP and LBOP. If we are getting a Parabolic SAR entry signal to go long BUT ADXR is less than 25 we only enter (long) when HBOP has been hit and we enter immediately AT THE PRICE OF HBOP. If we are getting a Parabolic SAR entry signal to go short BUT ADXR is less than 25 we only enter (short) when LBOP has been hit and we enter immediately AT THE PRICE OF LBOP.

Once you have opened your positions using the above ‘method’ then you just track them using Parabolic SAR as normal and use Ingot54’s exit and re-entry method or idea and you should be ‘a winner’!!!

The calculation for ADXR (by the way) is:

ADXR = ( ADX Today + ADX 14 days ago ) / 2

Like I said before: ADX is a ‘standard’ indicator on most trading platforms or charting tools so all you have to do is put ADX on your chart, get todays value, and the value 14 days ago, and divide by two.

OK - after all of that - what do you people think?

Although my ‘shotgun’ approach seems to be working (well) i.e. open positions on each and every single pair available to you when Parabolic SAR gives you an entry signal I am now interested in reducing the ‘weight’ that the losing trades carry against the profitable trades. The main idea of the above is basically to keep you (initally) out of trades where the pair is range bound BUT to get you into trades when the pair breaks out of the range and starts trending.

Now there is something for you to ‘get your teeth into’ this weekend.

What do you think? Thoughts? Ideas? Tell me I’m talking ‘f***g st’? What?

Regards,

P.S. What I have attempted to do is utilize parts of Mr Wilder’s work that are NOT subject to copyright i.e. ‘public domain’ and incorporate them into our ‘Parabolic SAR - that’s all!’ thread or ‘system’ AKA ‘The Parabolic SAR Shotgun System’!!! If I HAVE infringed the copyright (which I’m ALMOST sure I have not) then I do apologize - BUT - I did try to avert this situation and have not heard anything more about it (you KNOW who I’m talking to - and it’s not anyone from babypips.com - and I’m still awaiting your response)!!!

OK - now - following on:

If the truth be told:

I started testing my ‘ideas’ and ‘thoughts’ out (as detailed in my previous message) yesterday (I’m not in the habit of posting stuff here THAT I HAVE NOT MYSELF ALREADY TRIED).

What’s interesting is that breakout points were hit three times yesterday - on USD/CHF, CAD/CHF, and EUR/CAD.

I did not have any open positions on these pairs because I had either closed any open positions on them that I may have had at month end last month or I had missed the Parabolic SAR entry points.

It is interesting to note that on USD/CHF and EUR/CAD that the breakout point that was calculated on Thurday night was hit IN THE EXACT SAME DIRECTION that Parabolic SAR was (already) moving in.

It is also interesting to note that on CAD/CHF the breakout point was hit yesterday and a new Parabolic SAR dot has appeared today (after the close yesterday) indicating that a new position should be taken and the direction of that position to be taken IS IN THE SAME DIRECTION as the direction of the breakout yesterday.

The other thing that I have noticed is that on these three pairs both ADX and ADXR have just started to turn up indicating a (possible) start of a trend and, if that’s the case, then I’m already trading in the correct direction.

The ONLY thing that I’m NOT sure of is how to handle things IF ADX and ADXR don’t turn up and turn back down again or stay where they are i.e. the pairs REMAIN range bound. This would not be a problem if you were using the trading system that gave me the ideas that I have expressed in my previous message.

Ideas anyone?

Regards,

Dale.

OK - now - this is where I start ‘confusing’ myself!!!

This is what happens when you try to ‘complicate’ a ‘simple’ system!!!

Another thought:

Instead of immediately taking a new position when Parabolic SAR is giving you a signal to enter - you ONLY enter - in the direction of Parabolic SAR - when ADXR is above 20 - 25. What about that?

Or:

While ADXR is below 20 - 25 you calculate - each day - HBOP and LBOP - and you only enter long when ADXR is above 20 - 25 AND HBOP is hit AND Parabolic SAR is moving up - OR - you only enter short when ADXR is above 20 - 25 AND LBOP is hit AND Parabolic SAR is moving down.

What do you think about these ideas?

I’m not sure about the HBOP and LBOP entries described in my first post about all of this. Why? Because these are high and low breakout points - and they are calculated based on the H, L, and C prices at the close of the previous day. What this means is that if either HBOP or LBOP is not hit the next day - you would recalculate them - so they would move or change every day - and if they are hit during the current day - what they are signifying actually is a breakout from the previous days range i.e. they are not signalling a range breakout out of a range bound market into a trend. Does that make sense? But - if ADXR is above 20 - 25 - then there is ALREADY good directional movement - and if HBOP or LBOP is hit - it should (theoretically) be hit in the right direction thus getting you into a trending market in the right direction and from there you track your stops and / or lock in profits using Parabolic SAR etc. etc. etc.

This is now even going over my head!!!

Look - what I’m trying to eliminate here - is taking those positions - based on a Parabolic SAR entry signal - that just ‘hang’ around for days on end without either making a profit or a loss. Not only is it ‘frustrating’ but remember that (most of the time) you are PAYING the interest on those positions (sometimes you are lucky and you’re earning the interest but more often than not this is not the case) - and - on a high yielding pair (like an ‘exotic’ pair) - this interest could be quite substantial over a period of one or two weeks.

I don’t know now anymore - I have managed to ‘over tax’ my brain today. Me thinks - I need a Saturday afternoon ‘nap’ - and time to reflect on all of this (again).

But - of course - your input would help.

Regards,

Dale.

Dear Dale,

Thanks for helpping us to mantian our system more and more but to be honest with u i feel so upset for not being able to set it up they way u do as i have a parameters on this signal can u tell us how to do step by step inorder to set it up to anlayis it with u ?

i have the period on my paremeters is like 14 and there is another one called apply to:i chose median price(HL/2) and there is fixed min.applyed on 0 and fixed max 41 is that correct? or we have to do somthing else?

Can u attache the graf to understand it more?

Thanks dale keep the good work

Also i will wait for your vailed entry list on sunday.

Akram

Hi folks - and it’s Saturday night here - and - as you can see - these new ‘ideas’ of mine have been ‘bugging’ the ‘c**p’ out of me.

Anyway - disregard my posts today - all of them!!!

I have been looking at the charts and looking at the charts and looking at the charts - and - the conclusion that I have come to - is that Parabolic SAR - ON ITS OWN - cannot be beat!!!

Parabolic SAR just seems to be right too many times - regardless of ADXR - or anything else that you throw at it for confirmation.

If you used any of my theories posted earlier today - you would have missed some FANTASTIC ‘text book Parabolic SAR trades’ because you needed or were waiting for confirmation from another source other than Parabolic SAR - and you would not have been kept out of enough BAD trades by needing or waiting for confirmation from anther source to make up for the FANTASTIC ‘text book Parabolic SAR trades’ that you would have missed.

I mean to say - there have been MANY trades in the past couple of weeks or months - where Parabolic SAR has given an entry signal but ADXR was ‘extremely’ low i.e. like 7 or 8 which would be indicating very low directional movement - so - based on my ‘mumbo jumbo’ of earlier today - you would not have taken those trades - and the pair started trending almost from the ‘get go’ - and for a long time. That would have just been missed $$$.

Anyway - I’m not deleting my ‘ideas’ or ‘thoughts’ of earlier today because maybe there IS INDEED some ‘pearl of wisdom’ in there somewhere that somebody else will ‘pick up on’ and maybe be able to put to good use but - right now - it sure does not look like Parabolic SAR can be beat if you intend following an indicator based ‘system’.

Anyway - your input and ideas would be appreciated - especially on the content of THIS post.

Sorry if I caused you to waste time reading through the ‘drivel’ that I posted earlier - I really thought that I was on to something - but - at this point - I no longer think that I was.

It sure is a pity because - if I read my posts of earlier today - it sure does sound like I know what I’m talking about!!! Hey - that’s it - maybe Bloomberg TV could put me on ‘The Opening Bell’ segment - and introduce me as an ‘analyst’ - they always SOUND like they know what they’re talking about - but - almost always - it turns out that they had no idea WHAT they were talking about in the first place!!!

I’m going to go and read my book again - maybe the problem is that I have not ‘grasped’ Wilders’ ‘Directional Movement Concept’ properly and therefore am not using ADXR correctly but I don’t think that’s the problem to be honest. I mean - if you pull up your ADX indicator - for those of you who have used it before - you’ll know that you go long when (+DI) crosses above (-DI) (you’ll have this detailed in any ‘online help manual’ that comes with your trading platform or charting tools) - and you’ll know that you go short when (+DI) crosses below (-DI) - and Wilder actually suggests that you combine Parabolic SAR with another indicator - like ADX (or the ‘Directional Movement System’ - he actually says this) - and - if ADX is ‘long’ then you only take the long trades as indicated by Parabolic SAR - and if ADX is ‘short’ then you only take the short trades as indicated by Parabolic SAR. I’ve checked today and I can tell you that you would have missed out on some HUGE profits had you stuck to this ‘method’. Either that - or - like I said - I’m not quite grasping this ‘method’ or ‘concept’ of his.

Put it this way - if anyone can think of a way to ‘filter out’ false Parabolic SAR ENTRY signals - then please feel free to post. I think we have a great exit strategy already - so now it’s just to find some way of keeping us out of trades based on ‘false’ Parabolic SAR entry signals (most of them anyway).

I’m ‘stumped’ for now - and right now my ‘shotgun approach’ still looks good!!!

Regards,

Dale.

you mean, close the position when opposite SAR dot appears is great idea? i am thinking, isn’t it to late?

and i think ADX is not bad filter. enter long only when DI+ is above DI- and enter short only when DI+ is below DI-

Dear Dale,

i was playing on my chart right now i was trying too many indicators to check which one can work with the PSAR .I found one of the indicators looks like they go well with the PSAR on trendy days.and on sideways days This indicator i don’t know what it does but please have alook and try to anlyis it with me

What i found is that the aligator indicator when the PSAR goes into the oppt directon in trendy days it makes a u turn with there 3 Lines and they don’t corss each others when the market goes sideways these 3 Lines which is on the aligator is crossing and touching each others.it is very intresting this indicator.i think u should try and apply them

Well i might be wrong guys don’t follow me just we need to anlyis it more and check it .it might pays off for the false signals!!

My paremeters are

jew period :13 shift 8
teath period 8 shift 5
lips period 5 shift 3
Method: Exponential
Apply to:Median Price (HL/2)

Akram

Good Morning,

Time for a little shake up here:

Arvydas:

you mean, close the position when opposite SAR dot appears is great idea? i am thinking, isn’t it to late?

No offense - but you obviously have just ‘skipped’ to the end of the thread - otherwise you would not be asking this question or making this statement. Please don’t think that I’m being full of ‘s**t’ when I say this to you - read THE WHOLE THREAD first - if you just jump in and use this, or any other indicator, without knowing what’s really going on, you’re ‘f****d’ and you will lose money. There are a lot of people on this thread that have read and re-read the thread and then posted some extremely useful and insightful ideas and by just ‘skipping’ to the last page you’re missing out on a whole lot excellent information and ideas (one of them being the exit strategy to which I refer).

I’m also curious to know why you think that ADX is ‘not a bad filter’? (Sorry - I know it looks like I’m ‘banging’ on you - I’m not - I’m just curious to know why you say that). The reason I’m curious is because on all of the charts that I looked at yesterday - and believe you me I looked at a lot of charts - there were (probably) hundreds of trades that you would not have taken - because ADX was conflicting with Parabolic SAR - and the trades I’m talking about (that you would have missed) all turned to some serious cash and the losses made on the trades that ADX MAY have kept you out of were negligable from what I can see.

I am going to attach some charts later on today to demonstrate (my take on) the above so feel free to comment.

Hello pip huntter:

The indicator you are talking about is the Alligator indicator developed by Bill Williams. I have used this indicator before as it forms part of his ‘Trading Chaos’ trading methodology or ‘system’.

You make a point - I’ve never tried to combine it with Parabolic SAR.

For those of you who don’t know the indicator - basically - when all the lines are intertwined - it means that the ‘Alligator’ is ‘sleeping’ i.e. the market is ‘sleeping’ i.e. there is no directional movement i.e. there is no trend. When the lines start to seperate and then all start to move in the same direction then the ‘Alligator’ is awake and ‘hungry’ and ‘hunting’ and a trend has started (those descriptions are from Bill Williams himself by the way - I did not make them up).

One thing that a lot of people DON’T know about the Alligator indicator is the significance of the three MA lines i.e. each MA line represents the same MA line on one ‘significant’ timeframe down. In other words - if you are looking at the daily chart - the blue MA pertains to the daily chart - the red MA pertains to the four hour chart - and the green MA pertains to the one hour chart. In other words - the indicator is telling you - on one timeframe - what is (would) be happening on one and two ‘significant’ timeframes lower in addition to what is happening on the currently displayed chart. Interesting hey???

Anyway - Akram - thanks for that - let’s check it out (although - ‘horror of horrors’ - Delta does not have the Alligator indicator as part of the standard set of available indicators - but - I suppose I could ‘program’ it in i.e. it really is nothing more than three MA’s which have been ‘tweaked’ as it were).

Akram - I’ll leave it to you - let us know - I want to post some charts - to prove my point about ADX - OR - maybe to get some input on ADX - because - maybe I’m missing something. I mean - I find it extremely strange that Wilder HIMSELF advocates the use of ADX WITH Parabolic SAR and yet - I can’t see the point.

One thing that keeps ‘nagging’ at me - is there INDEED a difference between the movement of forex pairs and stocks - and - if there is - does this affect the ‘performance’ or ‘validity’ of a certain indicator?

Having said that though - in this case - both Parabolic SAR AND ADX were developed by J. Welles Wilder Jnr. - and he ONLY traded commodities - and - as we have already seen - Parabolic SAR works (like nothing else) on forex pairs!!!

Anyway - let me get to those charts.

Regards,

Dale.

OK - well - here are three charts - that I just picked at random.

Have a good look at the EXCELLENT - let’s call them ‘pure Parabolic SAR trades’ - that you would have missed - because ADX was telling you to NOT take those entry signals.

EUR/USD is the best (worst) example. Have a look at those long trends that you would not have been in had you confirmed your Parabolic SAR entry point signal with ADX!

Worse still - have a look at the trades THAT YOU ACTUALLY WOULD HAVE TAKEN because Parabolic SAR was giving you a valid entry signal AND ADX was confirming this!

On just these three charts (and these are major pairs) - you would have been lucky to break even let alone make a profit had you used ADX as confirmation of Parabolic SAR.

Now look - this is MY interpretation of ADX - maybe I am not understanding ADX properly. I have read - and read - and re-read the chapter in the book (the whole weekend) - and - with all due respect - it’s not THAT difficult to understand - but - maybe I’m not as ‘clever’ or ‘logical’ as I think I am - and - if I’m wrong - then PLEASE let me know - as I would like more than anything else for ADX to be abel to ‘filter out’ bad Parabolic SAR entry signals.

Once again - I don’t see how ‘pure’ Parabolic SAR can be beat.

Regards,

Dale.

Dear Dale,

the point i was trying to make for the allegator signals is that they really worked with the PSAR as the moment the PSAR shows in the oppt direction it forms a very nice UTURN and if the market is going on trendy days the MA’S never touch each others they only keep on going till the PSAR form a new direction then they start to make another UTURN .

on the other hands when the market goes sideways (which will not be a profitable in our strategy) the MA’S cross each others telling us that the market is not trending any more.

what benift can we have over these nice signales when combined with the PSAR?

WHEN ever they touch each others that will give us a signal to stop out of the trade before it is too late to do that which will minimize our loss rather than going fearther for more loss.

When they don’t touch each others that will mean agood signal for us to stick to our rule for not closing our position.and keep our profit for the max.

I tried to apply it on more than a pair and they really look like that there is a Love realtionship betwen both signals (PSAR+Alligator)

Try to apply them on the MT4 and check them out Dale THEY ARE REALLY WORTH TO BE WATCHED.

Akram

Hey thanks Akram,

I do agree with you and I know exactly what you meant - I just do not have the Alligator indicator on my Delta platform.

I will check it out on MT4 - just for interest sake - and yes - you are quite right about the operation of the indicator - I was just giving some of the other people a little more ‘insight’ into how it works.

Did you have a look at my PSAR / ADX charts by the way? What do you think about what I’m saying? Too many missed trades? Or am I reading things wrong? Anyone?

By the way Akram - about your weekend - this is still ‘bugging’ me - are you saying that today (Sunday) is a work day over there by you and that Friday is the ‘start’ of your weekend i.e. Friday you are ‘off’, or Thursday?

Regards,

Dale.

Hello there how`s trading going it seems that Psar works.I just want to know what is this all about ?

i didnt get what you mean?could you tell me what you mean thanks. Im interested in your strategy … you use only PSAR or you use other indicators
in your trading?And do you use default settings for PSAR.Did you try other setting just to see how works with them?Which pairs you trade most with this strategy.Thanks

Dear Dale,

well to be honest with u i didn’t check the ADX yet as i realy trusted u when u said it is not working then i was starting to help u to find a nicer indicator that will work with our PSAR.AND here u will find attached a chart that will tell u that this indicator works with the PSAR as i mentioned earlier there is a love realtionship between them so have a look and give me your feed back

otherpoint for the ADXR i failed to put them on my charts as i don’t know how to put the paremeters coz on my MT4 i don’t have them i just have ADX onlly.

Akram

By the way Akram - about your weekend - this is still ‘bugging’ me - are you saying that today (Sunday) is a work day over there by you and that Friday is the ‘start’ of your weekend i.e. Friday you are ‘off’, or Thursday?

Regards,

well Dale,

I am now in my office as i have a normal working day!! we take friday and saturday off.sunday is a working day for us.but again whenever i have a shoot i don’t have weekends!! (I am tv producer)

Akram

Hello every body,

Here is another attachment for the PSAR and the alligator indicators.this is the USD/CHF and i will call it a new born Alligator.

What i want to point at here is the moment the PSAR formed in an opp. direction on my MT4 there is a nice uturn is happining with the Alligator indicator.I think as we are all expecting that the PSAR will continue to go on downtrend this new born Alligator will continue to fall down till they cross each others for a reversal or they will corss each others in a way that will tell us that the market is going sideways. we should watch it coz if this works out it might be an adding up to our main strategy? what do u think Dale? any one here tried them before? is any one here is testing them like me right now?

Hey - nice work Akram!!!

Look - I think for anyone that can use the Alligator on their platform - it really IS one of the best indicators around - and - I like what you are saying - and - I agree with you - and - even more so - I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT - because I’m already short on USD/CHF (from Friday).

One other ‘tidbit’ of information on the Alligator: the blue line is the slowest to react - and the green line is the fastest to react - and if ALL THREE are going in the same direction - then my friends you have a STRONG trend on your hands - perfect for Parabolic SAR!!!

I need to ‘program’ it in to Delta’s platform though - and that’s no ‘easy’ task I can tell you - but - if it produces the results that you expect - then - it’s worth the trouble - and I would then make it available to Delta to include in the next software update.

Regards,

Dale.

ok Dale this is what we are hopping!!! we should test it more to make sure that what i am saying is not nonsence!! guys please share with us we really need your help i am sure if we all try it we might have different oppinion or we can make sure of this new indicator.

Dale i really hope that this will work out.Any ways u still didn’t send us the PSAR list for the week i am waiting for them.

Akram

Dear Dale,

i just discoverd u r cheating us man how come u r short on USD/CHF as the PSAR will be a vailed entry at night:P hehe i am joking well i think it will go down more and more as the allgator is saying that .I hope he is going to be hungry enough to go down and down!!!

Akram

Dear Dale,

there is somthing that i just noticed with the allegator signals which is when the three MA’S lines touches the same candel that always mean that the market is not forming a big trend and it is waking sideways and when they r not hitting the candels or just the green one is hitting it that means that the market is forming a very big trend.

I am attaching another graf for u guys to have alook and help me to anlyis it more deeply.

I am not saying any thing for sure right now but this is what i am starting to bealive i could be all the charts i looked at is really telling me i am right 100%

Regards,

Akram.

Hi Dale,

I wanted to ask you about Delta. We talked a couple of weeks ago and you mentioned you use them. When I ‘google’ Delta several companies come up in results. Can you give me the URL of who you are using? Thanks!