Parabolic SAR - that's all!

I believe you have warned us all about that several times. If iits not in your rules of engagement dont do it.

What GMT time is the start of a day for delta? Im going to see if one of these MT4 packages with the same start time comes any closer to your parsar’s

Here is another ParSar it draws a line instead of dots. Even with the normal default settings Its a little different from normal MT4 parsar. so put both on and tweak it to fit your other one.

FX Sniper PAR SAR mod.zip (715 Bytes)

Hello Dale and every one who is following this thread!!

Well i have been not posting any thread that much coz i think we were really all of us were trying to think and evaluate our system with the new indicators we r putting all to gether with our system.

I do agree with u Dale for the entry on any trade we have to wait 1 day to confirm the entry other wise it will not be a vailed entry.

i was trying to test the system more and more and i do think the MACD with the PSAR is the best bet for us.and it gives a constant profit.

My problem and may be u (Dale & lots of us) right now is that when u follow this system we don’t have that much of trades (if we r looking for the majors only) so it might cause us being bored.which leads us to open some postions that will end up with some loss!!!

I think we should go back to Dale’s first lesson which is patience!!!but how can me train our self to do that i think the best thing is when we brake the rule and loss we should post that (like what Dale is doing) such a thing will help us to hold our dreams and keep us focus on our system.

the most important thing to be a succesful trader is to try to have those trades that makes us gaining lots of pips rather than the bad trades that we think woow let us try them if we loss 20 pips out of it we will close the trade which we never do coz we go gready on it and try to wait to breakeaven the trade but the trade goes in the direction that we hate causing more and more troubles to our account!!

I am not following what i am saying but i will do my best to do that.I didn’t open the postion that Dale was teling us earlier so i am happy coz i didn’t follow u Dale and upset coz u lost some pips out of it i think it will be good to close it and go back to our rules.for sure we will have lots of vailed entry in near future coz any thing that goes up it must go down!!

I feel every thing will be valied very soon as we r waiting so long right now!!!

Regrads,

Akram

Good morning everyone,

My one little forex position is still losing - just thought I’d let you know!!!

Anyway - I thought I’d post another ‘useful’ link (I also get this sent to me everyday):

Silver and Gold Prices

Basically - they (he) has been saying that the Gold price is going up - FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS - but it makes for interesting reading anyway - if you’re interested in the price of Gold (which you should be if you trade the ‘commdolls’). If nothing else it does give you a bit of an insight as to why the closing prices on a Friday are important and also give you a bit of an insight into how some of these ‘analysts’ think. All the past articles are listed down the right hand side of the current page.

droesparky: I hope you’ve still got that tooth!!! When I said ‘sell’ yesterday - that should have been a very clear sign to hold on to that tooth!!! Like I said before ‘I’ am the best system around!!! Whe I say ‘it is’ - then you must know ‘it isn’t’!!!

On a serious note (although the above statement IS quite serious) - about my ‘miserable’ EUR/CHF position - I am now more confused than ever about all of these different Parabolic SAR issues or ‘displays’ (at the different brokers). I was too tired to post some more of my ‘findings’ last night but suffice to say that this time it appears that Delta has the ‘the problem’ and my other two brokers are in agreement with each other (one is MT4). It’s normally ALWAYS been the other way around and for some or the other reason I don’t seem to be able to get a ‘handle’ on it i.e. there MUST be some ‘variables’ in the ‘bigger picture of things’ that I’m missing here and ‘for the life of me’ I cannot ‘put my finger’ on them. I mean I don’t believe it’s price because the prices CANNOT differ THAT much between the brokers (oh and thanks to the couple of hundred or so of you that posted your EUR/CHF prices so that I could look at them - much appreciated - but - really - it’s not necessary now - SORRY I WASTED YOUR ‘EFFING’ TIME). A ‘Sunday’ candle WILL make a difference i.e. you WILL have an extra Parabolic SAR dot being drawn if you get a ‘Sunday’ candle but AGAIN I can’t see how this can make SUCH a huge difference (or can it?). On the other hand my ‘Sunday’ candle theory has been ‘blown out of the water’ this time around because I DON’T get a ‘Sunday’ candle at Delta and yet I have MORE dots than at my other two brokers where I DO in fact get a ‘Sunday’ candle (and because of all the EUR/CHF prices that all of you posted yesterday I ONLY HAVE MY OWN DATA TO COMPARE WITH)!!! Are these different displays even an issue??? There are two ways of looking at it (at least based on MY three different Parabolic SAR ‘displays’): either Delta’s is ‘better’ and their Parabolic SAR is giving an ‘earlier warning’ in which case there is no problem with my current trade because a new ‘dot’ appeared last night OR my other two brokers are right and I should not be in that trade rght now BUT like I said earlier it’s normally been the other way around i.e. Delta has been ‘spot on’ and the other two have just given more ‘whipsaws’. ON THE OTHER HAND my ‘manual’ Parabolic SAR calculations confirm both of my other brokers’ Parabolic SAR displays (again - one is MT4) and are telling me that IN THIS INSTANCE Delta’s is the ‘odd one out’. Is Parabolic SAR THAT ‘sensitive’ to the actual pair or type of instrument that you are trading and THAT explains the differences? I’m afraid I’ve exhausted all the possibilities that I can think of right now and I don’t have a definitive answer. Sorry folks (for now).

Oh - would you believe - that as I type - EUR/CHF is starting to go down!!! You know - as much as I love this business - it can be THE MOST frustrating occupation!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Good Morning Folks.

Dale, does ‘Analysis-Paralysis’ mean anything? The bottom line here like Akram noted is ‘patience’. It’s not eazy but we’ll have to find it from somewhere. I saw the new dot on EUR/CHF but I’ve decided to give it one more day. As long as I eventually make a profit, I’m not even going to nit-pick about how much of a profit it is. GBP/USD is kicking my butt big time and I’m not happy. It’s actually reducing the profit I’m making on AUD/USD & EUR/GBP:mad:

‘Analysis-Paralysis’ - I like it - where did you learn that???

Listen here ‘Just Joan’ - the market has fed me such a dose of PATIENCE in the last three weeks I could vomit!!!

OK - well - here’s one of those ‘bare all’ posts again:

I’ll tell you WHY this is getting on my ‘t*ts’ so badly.

First of all - after all the work that’s been put in here (not just by me but by every single person that has contributed their ideas and thoughts) - you know - you get to a point where you start thinking ‘Right - this is it - now I’ve (we’ve) got it!’ - then - I (we) follow the ‘rules’ (OK - my present EUR/CHF trade excluded) - and I’m sitting here now (I’ll leave the ‘we’ out of this for now) and I have not made a cent in the last three weeks (well almost not - I’ve made a bit on the Indices but it nowhere NEAR what I need to live on). And this is AFTER coming from being THE most ‘impatient’ and ‘unmethodical’ and ‘proverbial-know-it-all’ trader ‘on the block’. I mean - take a look at my first posts (even some of my earlier ‘new trader’ posts). I believe that I’ve come a long way since then - as far as ‘patience’ and ‘restraint’ and ‘disclipine’ goes - and yet - again - here I sit not having made anything this month.

Then of course - to make matters worse - there was my ‘windfall’ a couple of weeks ago (and yes - I’ve now reconciled myself to the fact that it was a ‘windfall’ and nothing else) - remember - the $50K? If the truth be told - that money only went a very small way to ‘keeping the wolf at the door’ as it were. I’ve ploughed so much into THIS business and lost a ‘sh1tpile’ over the past couple of months BECAUSE I was ‘impatient’ and ‘unmethodical’ and ‘new’ and ‘inexperienced’ and - when the ‘windfall’ happened - I really thought OK - this is it - FINALLY - as someone else said ‘the light has come on’ or something like that. OK - I should be grateful for the ‘windfall’ because things at that time were pretty much ‘down to the wire’ and had that NOT happened - I’m not sure I’d be sitting here typing this message because I probably would not have a workstation to type it on (and the worst part is that I know that even if things had got THAT bad I’d still not have been able to stand back and say ‘OK - enough already - this is not going to work for you’)!!!

Actually - while I was typing this message - I was interrupted by someone and we started having a chat - and - another point came to me: I was (have been) self employed for over fourteen years now - and I can tell you - that I have NEVER put as much time and effort into ANYTHING else (my previous business) in those fourteen years as I have with this - so you just ‘expect’ it to pay off.

Then of course there is the ‘physical’ side to all of this i.e. the lack of sleep and the odd hours and trying to ‘fit everything in’ that other ‘normal’ people just have to take in their stride. I mean - I wait until 00h00 here to update my ‘wishlist’ and to ‘spew forth my inane drivel’ on you people - then I’m up at 06h00 to update my other stuff because that’s when my other broker/s update their daily charts. Then I have to get my son ready for school and take him to school and rush back to make sure I’m in time for the European market opening. Once that happens and I’m sure that things are ‘stable’ I TRY to get some sleep but sleeping in the day is not something I can get used to (I’ll tell you - for the first time in my life - I ‘feel’ for people that work ‘shifts’). Then I fetch my son from school and spend the next couple of hours staring at the screens for the US sessions (and this is when most of the ‘Analaysis-Paralysis’ comes into play by the way). The US closes at 22h00 here - so - I find something to do until 00h00 and the whole ‘process’ begins again. Then of course the weekends are pretty much ‘f**ked’ because you’re so tired AND don’t know what to do with yourself because the markets (or rather the brokers) are all closed so you can’t trade so you end up ‘wishing’ Saturday and Sunday away so that you can get to 23h00 on Sunday night to start trading again!!! Now this would not be so bad IF you were ‘making it in truckloads’ but right now - there seems to be something wrong with this ‘picture’!!!

I’ll tell you one thing - if this pays off the way I think (hope) it should - God help the person that says ‘yes - but he was lucky - he made his money on the stock exchange’!!! I promise you I’ll take the thickest and biggest traders manual that I can lay my hands on and shove it in the (their) smallest orifice I can find!!!

The only thing that keeps the ‘hop skip and jump in my step’ is that I AM one of those very ‘lucky’ people. My whole life I’ve had the ‘knack’ of not only getting ‘down to the wire’ but actually ‘scraping the wire’ and then something happens and I ‘bounce back’. The only difference this time round is that I don’t feel that I’m relying on this ‘luck’ - I mean - I really feel I’m working hard at this - and because of that - yes I do expect it to pay off!!!

Oh well - one day when I’m gone - ‘pushing up daisies’ you know - maybe someone can print this thread out and publish it - you know - ‘Memoirs Of A Trader’ - something like that!!!

Anyway - that’s enough ‘whining’ for one day I suppose!!!

As far as business (trading) is concerned - I see all these ‘imminent’ reversals coming - but at the moment that’s all they’re doing - ‘they’re coming’!!!

‘How low can the dollar go’ is the question here???

And Gold - well - now there is talk of $760.

Oil?

Have a nice day!!!

Dale.

I now understand where the BabyPips School was coming from when they said that Forex Trading will teach you things about yourself that you never knew.

Maybe it is easier for those of us that are not trading for a living… I mean if my ‘bread & butter’ was coming from trading, I probably would not be as patient & disciplined as I am trying to be with this. I want to close GBP/USD so badly I can taste it but I’m trying to hang on for a little longer Follow the rules and all. Stochs is heading up, MACD seems to be indicating a ranging market…hmmm. I’ll give it a little more time…hope I don’t regret it.:o

Anyway, even the most successful traders have losing streaks or bad days so you’re not weird. The point is, you’re growing as a trader ‘discipline wise’ at least. In the long run you should be able to earn a decent living from this. That’s what all the experienced traders say…there has to be a grain of truth there or we’re all f****d. Hang in there.

And do try not to break your rules.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Well - I don’t know if it’s going to make you feel any better but I attached a chart of GBP/USD with Fibonacci Levels plotted (and of course Parabolic SAR).

Now - when I’m REALLY desperate - I give the 'good ‘ol fibo levels’ a bash - and - from what I can see - hopefully for you - resistance is going to be 2.0195 or thereabouts.

Don’t feel too bad - I’m in a ‘hedge’ on this pair at this broker - waiting ‘PATIENTLY’ for it to break out of my ‘hedge’ either way!!!

Regards,

Dale.

DPATERSO

As I told in my past post :slight_smile: I put on a demo account your system.
At the beginning I enter “at the market” and then I followed the rule of “only PSAR” .

It is miniaccont from InterbankFX (MT4)

Following you’ll find actual position.

Lot size is 0.01 (minilots)

As you see the system is in gain; I need much more time because from now I will take care of the close order; not before a cause of my first enter “at the market” and then it is not correct to take in the statistic.

From the table you can also see time and value of inputs.
I let it run and we’ll see.
Each morning I check for new reversal, and modify s/l and buy stop or sell stop order for next reversal;

Any comments?

Regards

Thanks Dale.

Hello ottober8,

Thanks for coming back to everyone and posting your results.

Yes - I do have a comment:

'HOW COME YOU’RE MAKING MONEY AND I ONLY HAVE ONE MISERABLE OPEN POSITION THAT MAKING A LOSS RIGHT NOW!!!

Seriously - well done.

Look - you know - again - it does just go to prove that even ‘pure’ Parabolic SAR DOES WORK BUT ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW THE TRADES THROUGH!!!

Funny enough I’ve actually noticed that EVEN since I took that ‘windfall’ of mine last month - some of THOSE trades have not yet even reached Parabolic SAR ‘maturity’ as yet and are sitting in HUGE profits at the moment.

Aside from anything else it would appear that once you get into a Parabolic SAR ‘cycle’ as it were and follow the trades through to ‘maturity’ AND don’t break the ‘cycle’ and just keep going - I reckon that over a period of a year or two you’d be REALLY ‘in the money’ which is fine as long as you don’t have to withdraw any funds along the way - remember - ‘Tradevesting’!!!

Anyway - well done. I feel bad for you because it’s not real money - but - at least doing it this way - if it works on a demo - then you can be sure that it will work EXACTLY the same on a live account - which does NOT apply if you are trying to ‘get rich quick’, ‘make a quick buck’, and / or ‘scalp’ the markets. Those things ALWAYS work on a demo account and NEVER work on a live account. Trust me on this - I have the bank accounts to prove it!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Dale, you are right,
Also I beleave that a deme and a real account ar REAL different!
In any case the first step, in my opinion, tio test a strtegy is to start on a demo; in this case particularly because you have to system process, as we know the method is foundamental.
At the end of next week I will start to trade your system on real account (mini account with 0,1 lot for starting) in parallel I’ ll continue the demo too.

I follow every day this thrread and I appreciate all your brainstormnig regardin this TS and trading in generally

Bye

It’s only my pleasure (I see you are from Italy by the way - ever been to see Lacuna Coil live)???

I have ALWAYS believed that a demo account and a live account are two totally different ‘animals’ BUT having said that - because this ‘system’ is a ‘long term system’ it does not matter whether it is run on a demo or a live system - the results should be EXACTLY the same - which - like I said before - cannot be guaranteed on ‘short term get rich quick scalping systems’ - these systems - I believe (know) - will ‘fry you’ on a live account.

Here is (possibly) another ‘breakthrough’:

I had another look at why ‘Just Joan’s’ (and my) GBP/USD positions have gone sour - you know - trying to get ‘Analysis - Paralysis’ again!!!

First of all - EVEN IF you had followed ALL the ‘new rules’ - you WOULD have taken this trade (see first chart attached). MACD had crossed, Stochastics were high and had JUST turned down. Admittedly RSI WAS below 50 (only just though) and ADX was JUST below 20 - but - if the truth be told - I would still have taken this trade.

The worst part about this particular trade (if you were following ‘pure’ Parabolic SAR) is that it immediately turned to a nice profit and then - after waiting for a few days - came right back to where it started - at best case breaking even if you were stopped out by Parabolic SAR.

NOW:

Have a look at the second chart. Here - the only difference is that I used Fast Stochastics (instead of Slow Stochastics as per our ‘new rules’ although I must admit I don’t think I explicitly stated this).

Now the picture is ‘slightly’ different i.e. look were Fast Stochastics was at the time of the Parabolic SAR signal. Totally different picture. Go back a couple of days on that same chart and see what happened when the first Parabolic SAR signals were given AND Slow Stochastics were high!!!

Take a look and give some feedback!!!

Sorry ‘Just Joan’ - as I type I see GBP ‘rocketing’ through the fibo lines - so much for fibo lines!!!

Edit:

OK - well - I just ‘applied’ the same logic to my EUR/CHF position - and - in this case - no matter whether it was Slow Stochastics OR Fast Stochastics that I used - BOTH were high. The only thing wrong with THIS trade was that MACD had not crossed (and still hasn’t). What ‘seems’ to be becoming very apparent here: either you use ‘pure’ Parabolic SAR with as many pairs as is humanly possible to trade OR you use our ‘new rules’ and ‘gazillion’ indicators AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE RULES MUST BE SATISFIED i.e. don’t ‘overlook’ or ‘justify overlooking’ a SINGLE ONE.

Edit:

I just attached the chart for EUR/CHF detailing the above.

(It’s disgusting you know - after being in the computer business for most of my life - I’ve only JUST discovered how to change colors and pen styles in PC Paintbrush - which I’m sure you’ve all figured out that I have by now!!!)

Edit - Edit - Edit:

Hey - look at Gold - look at Gold!!! Could this be it!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Dale,

I don’t know Lacuna Coil , sorry.

I will folloe the system with pure PSAR with all pairs my broker has and, as you told, it will be hard to follow new rules in this case, but many crosses will make positive the result (I hope!) :slight_smile:

Colud be interesting to apply new rules to a new TS following just one o two pairs or, better , make ad EA for automatic trading.

Regarding gold I never trade it, as I understand you are used to do.
You can start a new thread regarding gold!
MG (swiss forex broker) is offering also gold & silver toghrether all crosses and working on MT4 platform.

In any case any suggestion regarding gold arre WELCOME!!!

By
Claudio

Hey Claudio (that’s better - no secrets here)!!!

Listen - if I had $100 for every time I’ve been WRONG about Gold - I’d be a rich man by now!!!

Put it this way - even for those interested in trading Gold and Oil - no need for another thread i.e. the same ‘rules’ or ‘indicators’ would STILL apply - as a matter of fact EVEN MORE SO - because - remember - that when all of these indicators were developed they were DESIGNED around stocks, metals, and commodites NOT forex pairs i.e. when Stochastics says that something is oversold - you can be sure that IT IS oversold - not just a ‘guesstimation’ or ‘approximation’. That’s why all of these indicators work so well on the Dow, S&P, Nasdaq, etc. etc. etc.

The only ‘problem’ with Gold and Silver and Oil - you need margin (capital) because the leverage is normally not as high as on forex pairs as provided by the brokers - AND - if you’re wrong - man - it does not take a big movement to ‘catch you with your pants down’!!!

Anyway - the point is - Parabolic SAR will work EXCELLENTLY with Gold - AND with our ‘gazillion’ new indicators - ALL OF WHICH I MIGHT ADD (well all except Parabolic SAR and MACD but just hang in there I reckon - ARE YOU LISTENING DALE - HANG IN THERE) are giving us a signal that Gold is NOT going to go STRAIGHT to $800 yet but will probably correct before getting there - same with Oil I believe.

OH - and - apparantely this ‘sudden drop’ in the Gold and Oil prices is only due to what they refer to as ‘quadruple witching’ which happens at the end each month - it’s got something to do with the expiry of the current (or last) months contracts and the renewal of these contracts (still don’t quite understand it well). If anybody can explain this is ‘laymans terms’ then please feel free to post!!!

Edit:

Sorry - ‘quadruple witching’ only happens four times a year - just heard it on Bloomberg - I just wish they’d EXPLAIN what it means!!! Oh - it is the ‘expiration’ of ‘stock and options futures contracts’ - I’m assuming that this is like where Oil futures contracts close for the previous month and then the new ‘contract’ comes into force / play. I think I’m going to ‘bug’ John Foreman’ (‘rhodytrader’) to explain this to us.

Regards,

Dale.

By the way ‘Just Joan’,

I see that GBP/USD has ‘stalled’ just above the one fibo line. This trade is a ‘pain in the you-know-where’!!!

I was thinking about something though - how come you’re making a loss on this position?

Actually - never mind - I think I’ve just answered my own question - I think you’re using Delta are you not???

If so - then that’s why.

I’ve got to tell you that I’m starting to worry about Delta’s Parabolic SAR.

I mean - have a look at the charts that I posted for you earlier. On THOSE charts you should be either breaking even OR maybe a very small loss i.e. not much more than the spread. However - I’ve just had a look at GBP/USD on Delta’s charts - and I can see where the loss in coming from.

Here we go again!!!

I’m going to follow this trade through for sure to see what the final outcome is going to be. On my GCI chart (the blue charts) I have just got a Parabolic SAR signal to reverse this position and go long BUT on Delta’s chart I should still be short (same with you I think). Now the ‘trillion dollar’ question is: at GCI you would about have broken even at this point. At Delta you’re now in a ‘bad’ loss. BUT - would you have made more money opening this position based on Parabolic SAR at GCI and then reversing when ‘prompted’ to do so by GCI’s Parabolic SAR OR would you have made more money by taking Delta’s signal - even although it’s in a loss at the moment - and seeing the trade through based on Delta’s signals???

On this particular pair GCI (and MT4) has signalled at least one additional reversal before getting to this stage whereas Delta has not given any reversal signals in the interim.

One thing I can tell you - is that GCI is the one (and MT4) where the (my) manual calculation of Parabolic SAR is ‘spot on’ and agrees with the ‘plotting of the dots’ and values and Delta (horror of horrors) is where the ‘errors’ come in BUT having said that Delta’s ‘SAR’ seems to keep you in the trade / trend - with no (or fewer) ‘whipsaws’!!!

Maybe THAT’S an easy solution to all of this i.e. open positions on MT4 entry signals but use Delta to track the positions to maturity. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

You know what - me thinks - maybe - I should go out and have some prawns and RUM - there is ‘f-all’ happening for me here - and I’m sure not going to pay the bills tonight!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Geeze Dale if you had a $100 for every time youve been wrong about Gold you could bring us all to Affrica to visit. :wink:

Now THAT’S a FACT!!!

Actually - I’ve just had a ‘lightbulb’ moment - and an idea for a REAL trading system:

Basically it works like this:

Every day you all post a question for me like:

What will happen to EUR/CHF today?

Then - whatever my reply to the post is e.g. BUY EUR/CHF - you do the opposite and SELL EUR/CHF!!! 100% GUARANTEED PIPS!!!

Only thing is then you’ll all have to pay me commission because for me to trade my own signals would be ‘insider trading’ and then it probably would not work!!!

Regards,

Dale.

By the way - I have contacted Mr Wilder (or at least - someone from his organisation) and asked them if they could possibly give me (us) some input as to WHY Parabolic SAR is (could be) different at the different brokers and on the different trading platforms or charting tools - you know - just some ideas or what to look for.

For interest sake - I have just gone over my manual calculation of Parabolic SAR AGAIN BUT using Delta’s CLOSING PRICES instead of HIGHEST HIGH PRICES and the ‘errors’ get substantially smaller - not exact - but the differences change from let’s say an 11 PIP ‘error’ to maybe a 1 or 2 PIP ‘error’ - which could quite possibly be due to ‘rounding’. In other words - Delta’s ‘SAR’ - MAY be being calculated on the HIGHEST CLOSING PRICES instead of the HIGHEST HIGH PRICES and that’s (maybe) why theirs is different. Still not exact - but closer!!! Not sure how this impacts on us or if it ‘makes my day’ - BUT - AT LEAST - there is one POSSIBLE explanation. I have that kind of mind - as long as there is an ‘explanation’ for something - I can live with it - it’s the ‘not knowing’ that could put me in a ‘straight jacket’!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hello everybody

Well Dale i think u might have an answer for the PSAR and it might be as what u said but we don’t have an option in our platform that says the highiest closing price or highiest high price.it is something that had been seted up as a defult and i don’t think we will be able to know through our brokers.

I tried to ask my broker STFIX and they said they don’t know why it is different than other brokers they told me try to play on the paremeters but we don’t recommend that!!

Ok i was trading through stifx demo account and real acount

Last 2 weeks i was trying to get lots of postions as much i as i can (Basied on PSAR) on my demo account.(coz by that time my real account wasn’t activated yet) I got some loss in some paris and i got some gain in others i didn’t check them this week i just did now and i found that i do have huge gain!!! it is 500 pips i think this is huge Dale is that right??? and the loss was 250 pips

So the point i want to make is that Pure PSAR is working properly well i know that Dale will come up and say how did u have lots of position 2 weeks back and i didn’t get them through my Delta. Well Dale i don’t know why but this is what u r trying to find out with Mr .Wilder!!!

I don’t know what is the best to do but what i am sure about is that u have to have a very good amount of free margin and what i mean with very good free margin is that it shouldn’t be less than 70% from the money u have in the account and u just trade with the 30%.

Well that sounds like what Dale was saying may be last month but this is what i got though my experiance with Dale’s system so far.

One point again and i will keep on saying it again and again which is we have to be patience otherwise we will lose every thing.

Regards,

Akram