Parabolic SAR - that's all!

Uh - Akram - DON’T FORGET THE SPREAD MY MAN!!!

On 100 000 unit lot sizes the spread is something to be ‘reckoned’ with my man - THAT’S the only problem with these types of pairs - BUT - like I said to ‘Just Joan’ the other day - it’s all relative i.e. although the spread is HUGE - when these pairs move ‘THEY MOVE’ unlike EUR/USD for example which will move in 1 PIP increments!!!

Regards,

Dale.

OMFG!!!

I just finished typing my message to you (Akram) and I turned around to look at my positions on my other workstation AND I’M IN A $4K NETT PROFIT (well almost) - and that’s IN SPITE of EUR/RON!!! ‘F**k’ me - EUR/RON ‘comes right’ it’ll be $8K since Monday!!! Howzat!!!

How ‘fickle’ and ‘cheap’ am I??? All of a sudden I feel like a new person!!!

You cannot beat this indicator (our system) man!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Jumped to $5K!!!

OH MAN - LIFE IS GREAT!!!

Edit (about five minutes after the above):

$5.2K!!!

See - I told you I was not going to close any of my positions!!! NEVER close your positions UNTIL stopped out by Parabolic SAR!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Now THIS is what I wanted to see man!!!

I have 14 open positions and ONLY two of them are now showing a loss i.e. EUR/RON and GBP/CAD!!! MUCH better ratio!!!

Maybe, JUST maybe, our ‘new rules’ actually DO have merit!!!

Regards,

Dale.

ROTFL. I am happy for you though. I’m also beginning to show better profit on my 3 open positions. Short EUR/USD & EUR/GBP and Long GBP/CHF.

‘F**k it’ - even Silver is in a profit!!!

You KNOW what this means don’t you!!!

The USD is coming BACK and there are a ‘sh1tpile’ of new positions that will be valid tonight AND some of them are high yielders LIKE USD/RON and USD/NOK and USD/RUB (my personal favourite - love Russia) and USD/TRY and USD/DKK (already taken last night and in profit) and USD/BGN (another big favourite - Bulgaria - for obvious reasons) and last but not least, MY beloved ZAR!!!

Check it out ‘Just Joan’ - you and I are the only ones that can see these pairs (I think).

Regards,

Dale.

‘F**k’ - I CAN’T STAND THIS!!!

Two hours ago I thought the sky was going to fall on my head!!!

MAN - WHAT A WAY OF MAKING A LIVING!!!

You know - the only other job that I THINK could do this to you is being an Air Traffic Controller - and God knows what would happen if you (I) were having a ‘bad day’!!!

Regards,

Dale.

HEY - EUR/RON has pierced Parabolic SAR on the 1 hour chart AND MACD has crossed AND AND AND . . . !!! What do you say I DOUBLE UP on the short position at the top of the hour!!! I mean - Parabolic SAR on the daily is going down (and I must admit that I am sort of ‘cheating’ on this one i.e. I have your regular 50 SMA on the chart and it will close below that at the top of the hour - normally a signal to go short anyway - at least that’s what I’m told i.e. I believe the ‘professional’ traders use 50 and 200 SMA’s on their charts).

Still above $5K (although it dropped to about $4.8 a little while ago - it’s ‘playing’ with me)!!!

Regards,

Dale.

HEY - what’s happening to Silver??? It’s ‘f*****g’ up my ‘ratio’ now!!!

Regards,

Dale.

You’re right. I’m thinking of taking USD/DKK but I’m still a little wary of the spread.

yeah Dale the s…itty silver is down again.that is bad really bad.Any ways that is perfet what is happing to u i am so gald u made it man!!

Akram

Oh man - here we go again!!!

Can you believe this:

I go out to buy some cigarettes and a Red Bull - and I come back - AND I’M DOWN TO $1.4K AND DROPPING!!!

It was the US Factory Orders that did it!!! Why don’t they just keep this ‘sh1t’ to themselves for crying out loud!!!

Anyway - we MAY have to wait another day for the USD/??? positions (I took USD/DKK last night already but it’s currently NOW at about $240 loss THANKS TO ‘THE NEWS’)!!!

Edit:

As a matter of fact we had better be careful of USD/??? come to think of it - - tomorrow is the Jobs Report among other things!!!

Now my ratio is ‘F****D’ again!!!

Regards,

Dale.

i meant by the silver is down i mean my profit is down!! not the silver the silver is up:mad:

I news coming for the states had much more impact on the market than the intrest rate today which is making my postions upside down in a bad place although i am still haveing some profit but it was huge before

Akram

ohh my god i think i got burned although i show nice profit and i went to call someone i found my self with a nice loss!!!

Yeah i think i will close some of the postions coz that is not good what is happing right now

Akram

Oh man!!!

Have you seen EUR/USD and GBP/USD???

This had better be a ‘spike’ because of the Factory Orders Report OTHERWISE I’m ‘screwed’ again i.e. EUR/RON is closed for trading now (closes at 17h00 Bulgarian time) so if EUR/USD continues up until it opens again tomorrow - well - you can just imagine!!!

I’m watching that sky again!!!

Regards,

Dale.

My EUR/USD is currently -48 pips. I don’t have a GPB/USD position open. Thank heavens. It’s bad enough watching EUR/USD right now.

Wow… what a day to try and get into this system. Should have trusted my gut and gotten in next week after the NFP tomorrow… ah well. Still staying in my trades for the day to see if they can recover.

DO NOT close ANY positions Akram (but if I’m wrong then sorry)!!!

Parabolic SAR (correctly calculated) has a ‘habit’ of being right 99% of the time - just remember THAT before you start closing out positions!!! Patience my man!!! (And you have NO idea how difficult it is for me to be giving YOU this advice right now)!!!

Anyway - I noticed something interesting on EUR/RON today (of all things)!!!

I think this could be a possible ‘noteable’ exception to our rules (in the meantime anyway - until I sort Delta’s ‘SAR’ out).

Take a look at the attached chart. ALL of the OTHER indicators were already moving in the right direction BUT Parabolic SAR was ‘late’ at Delta. Had I entered when I THINK that Parabolic SAR was already SUPPOSED to be giving a signal AND ALL of the other indicators were ‘ready’ I would not be sitting with a major loss (potentially catastrophic loss) on this pair at the moment. In other words - we ‘assume’ that Parabolic SAR is the ‘MAJOR’ signal BUT if it has been penetrated and ALL of the other indicators are giving valid signals then I don’t see why this should not be an exception. NOTE that this is DIFFERENT from taking a Parabolic SAR entry signal before MACD has crossed i.e. you are taking the entry IF Parabolic SAR has been penetrated AND ALL of the other indicators are ‘good to go’. This does not ‘normally’ happen i.e. you ‘normally’ (most times) get a Parabolic SAR entry signal BEFORE MACD has crossed. See the difference? I’ve noticed this on one or two of my other ‘favourites’ today as well.

Regards,

Dale.

Hey ‘StinkiePhish’ (I hope you’re not female with a login name like that)!!!

Welcome - where are YOU from?

Anyway - JUST REMEMBER THESE WORDS:

Don’t be too surprised if the NFP report comes in ‘better than expected’ tomorrow - Parabolic SAR ‘knows’!!!

Edit:

Actually - this is where trading the longer timeframes comes into play (in my opinion). I’m sure that these ‘spikes’ and ‘moves’ and ‘girations’ are there to catch the ‘unwary scalper’. Look at what’s happened today and none of us that are trading the daily timeframe have been stopped out. I’ll GUARANTEE that if you were trading the shorter timeframes today you would have gotten stopped out at a loss. Anybody care to ‘show their hand’???

Regards,

Dale.

Today i went from enormous profits in open positions on silver and gold to almost press panic button. What on earth is going on?