PARMAR 3P Trading System

thats in live account …?

Yes it is…

Many thanks to Vijaykumar and Carnino, I think this post is the better, Sorry my English :53:

i have 2 win and 4 loss in live account

Saman2000, I had the same result as you today.

Three losses today.

I have three losses ,too

3 more wins on Oanda today! The New York close setup was a loser…

I’m not a fan of setting up pending orders following the New York Close. After the closing bell, GU price just seems to meander aimlessly for hours with very little momentum. This may be acceptable with a large stop loss, but not with a 5 pip stop. Also, with the advent of a new daily candle after the New York close, the broker’s spread widens for a couple of hours and often ruins early order activation. YMMV

Great trading!

I have run back-tests over every different day open/close hour so as to see which is the profitable, and [I]Vijay[/I] is correct in using the NY Close. It is indeed the more profitable hour to consider daily close calculations.

In my case, my broker uses UTC+2 as a Server Time zone which coincides perfectly with the NY Close so it makes life much easier.

In your case, [I]Bobkat[/I], you could consider an EA, that references the NY Close High & Low but only places the orders sometime later when the spread has lowered again to acceptable values.

Makes me wonder if anyone tested this system with bigger then 1 pipd gap between NY Close nad entry level ?? We notice number lost trades being triggered By 1 or 2 pips during Asian sesion and later just hit SL? …

Yes, I have back tested that and in my post #229, point 6, a gave the answer for the most profitable setting for the High & Low Offset, and I quote …

And Yes, a Zero (0 pip) Offset (with the spread bias for the High) is indeed the most profitable for both the EUR/USD and GBP/USD for 2013.

Thank you Carnino, you are absolutely reliable :smiley:

Today stat
Trade 3
Loss 3
Regards
Vijay

But my trades did not active

True it was an inside bar and stat was before that day.
There was no trade on Friday
Regards
Vijay

Vijay, would you now leave the 6 pending trades from friday and add more on monday, or would you remove the friday one first?

Before there is new order on Monday Friday order will expire.
Regards
Vijay

Hi traders.
Just like to say a big thank you to VJ and Carnino. You two make a good team on this thread.
I have been trading this for a week now on VJ’s EA.
Will let you know how I get on.
Please keep up the good work and maybe we can all make some pips.
Thanks guys.

Three losses for me today.

Three losses for me as well.