PARMAR 3P Trading System

Go to general section and all details are there
PARMAR 3P Trading System | Myfxbook

Everything is net so if stop loss is hit than net 5 pips and TP than net 5 pips

So far around 9% profit this month and hopefully it will be around 15% till month end.

How many of you are trading with these method ?
This Method will test you patience. As it is not at quick rich method but slowly and steadily your account will grow and also important thing is drawdown. I have set with least lot size so you will be having less drawdown.

I have eliminated EUR/USD from my system and only 1 pair GBP/USD is there. so far 15% + for these month and still half way to go.

dear vijaykumar ,
have you tried with a real account? have you a myfxbook stat with live account?

Your system is based on very strict SL, so Live environment could compromise results.

My 2 cents.

thanx big V I love the set and forget - no brain freeze :wink:

It is already running in live account. Also all the order with EA are pending order and not market order. EA place order at fixed time and it not triggered than it will expire. There is not much difference between live and demo result.
regards
vijay

Thank your for sharing the simple system,V.
Love the generosity.
I have a question,for example the buystop orders are trigered,when would you delete sellstop orders?Immediately?

All order which are not triggered should be deleted before New York closing. Because there are some days where there is outside bar and both high and low are broken.
With ea the pending order expire after certain time.
Regards
Vijay

Thanks for your reply.
I will give it a try on a demo account.:59:

This Month the gain of the PARMAR 3P system is already 20% …still 4 days to go…

Yay! My first 3 trades on GBPUSD this morning were all winners for +30 pips! Thanks Vijay!

I am happy if somebody is making money with my system.

Hi Vijay,
It appears you are only trading GBPUSD at this time. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Which of the three GU take profit levels is the most profitable overall for you (5, 10 or 15 pips)? Last night I had 3 GU losses but I am still in profit from the the previous day.

I am still in a quandary over adding the spread to the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels. I am trading on Oanda, and the spread is constantly changing from about .9 to 1.6 pips. What do you suggest?

Hi Vijay,
Regarding setting orders, the initial post says 3 buy orders and 3 sell orders. But it seems you only set either buy or sell order, pls clarify this. And, whats your reason for dropping EURUSD pair?

Secondly, which vps are you using to host your EA to trade 24hrs?

probability of hitting TP 5 is more than 10 and 15. so that is why lot size is more in TP 5.
TP and SL are net which include the spread.

It is automated and every day there is 3 buy and 3 sell order. Which ever is not triggered are expired before the start of new candle.
The Reason for dropping the EURUSD was over the past couple of months the pair was not performing well. whereas GBPUSD was best since 2008.

I am using cheap forex vps for the hosting. you can search in google.

Is anyone using Mata Nu’s ea?

What kind of results are you finding?

What is that ?
MATA NU