PARMAR 3P Trading System

After 3 profit from today the month end with 22.67% returns.

Most of the time trader are looking for 80-90% accuracy. However here accuracy is only 41% in short trade and 42% in long trade and still money can be made.

PARMAR 3P Trading System | Myfxbook

Mata Nu is the member who posted the EA based on your system.
I started using it on demo few days ago on multiple pairs (the majors), but for now mostly losersā€¦
The system sounds very good and has logic, but I guess the stop loss itā€™s to tight and getā€™s hit most of the time, unless we have that EA that resolves the problems with slippageā€¦
Vijaykumar, if you posted this system and got us so interested, can we do something to persuade you to share that EA?
If the system is that good and profitable and the EA works that well, I guess you gained back more then once the sum invested for creating that EA. Maybe you should share all the way if you started sharing, and have our most deeply appreciation. Giving is receiving! You now that saying?
Please donā€™t be offended by my post, I was just sharing my thoughts.
Have a pipfull day!
Best,
Ada

just go to general section of myfxbook link

i tried this today but modified it ever so slightly as i thought i knew better ā€¦but had i left it alone i would have made a profit ā€¦but as i modified it i ended up loosing all three buy trades ;(

ok lesson learnt.

what modification have you done?
can you please elaborate it.
Today there was 2 profit and 1 losing trade
regards
vijaykumar parmar

I trade with Oanda. The new day begins at 5:00 GMT (11PM Central). All 3 trades hit the take profit levels today. So far in live trading I have had all 4 of my trade setups hit either 3 wins or 3 losses. Overall, there have been 3 winning setups and 1 losing setup. Nice to be in profit! Thanks again, Vijay!:59:

Dear vijaykumar.
I believe the Forex market is sometimes a huge ocean of traders buying and selling with different approaches. I recently started trying your system and I like it so far (well, itā€™s the first day I use it), and will be testing it for a month first, then use it forever if it makes me a profit.

I really like to set my trades manually and not let my PC working all night, but I understand that some traders prefer to automate their systems, as itā€™s the case here. Your chart shows a very good past performance, and if everything stayd the way it is, I think we could make a reliable profit in the future.

Since a few months ago, Iā€™ve shared some of my trades with friends, because I believe that the more people who set the same trade, the stronger the market movement towards the TP of that trade. Even if those who place the same order are just a few, they cause a very slight impulse in favor of the trade. Thatā€™s why when Iā€™m more suer that a trade will be profitable I post it as a free signal on a Facebook group.

Perhaps, I donā€™t know, in the future, giving away your ea would slightly improve the performance of your system by making more traders use it.
Wellā€¦ that was just an idea that came to my mind my friend, in my particular case I perfer to do it manually for the reason I said (and because I like the Oanda non-MT4 platform, I just type 5, 10 and 15 pips and it sets the Price for me). Have a nice day friend.

Hehehehehe now Iā€™ve read some more posts, I think many want your EA, hehehe that about giving is receiving was really good.

yesterday i set the trades just like you said but the price didnā€™t exceed the high or low of the previous day so no new trade was triggered for yesterday. today i should have deleted the buy trades for yesterday but i decided to leave them and not move the buy trades to around 1.67686 which would be above the new daily candle. the reason i chose not to move it because on the hourly chart the buy trade would have been triggered 1 or 2 pips before price tested the recent top from the day before and i figured there was likely to be resistance.

but there wasnā€™t resistance, and your trades ended up winning and my trade ended up getting tiggered at a higher price and not even reaching the 5 pip target. so like i said. lesson learnt. the saying ā€¦ if it aint broke donā€™t fix it comes to mind.

Hi vijay,
something strange happened today in my ic market trading demo plattform. My 3 buy orders on Gbp/usd ended in a loss. Please what happened? Anybody have an idea?

you must of made a mistake and bought at the wrong price most likely

i bought 1 pip above d high of monday candle with 5 pip sl. I set 3 orders accordingly and tp levels 5, 10 & 15 pips. Same for sell stops orders. Just dnt know what happened at all, am so suprised

It is completely set and forget method. The Target are 5,10 and 10 only however stop is also 5 pips so in other words risk:rewards is good. Now when using PARMAR 3P method donā€™t apply any logic in trade. Donā€™t judge whether there is resistance, MA cross etc. Just setup the trade and forget it. Either you win/loss.

Set proper Money Management rules ā€¦in other word donā€™t risk too much. Trading is a game of probability. Every trade will not be a winner.
With this Method only above 40% are winning trade but because of good risk:reward and percentage allocation of the lot size over a period of time profit are generated.

PARMAR 3P Trading System | Myfxbook

Every body are welcome here for new suggestion and changes. I have made tons of changes and backtest and finally come with these method and system.
Good luck
regards
vijaykumar

hi again, i have a couple of questions

on the first page you said to use 60%, 20% and 20% in lot size

but on your myfxbook results you are using lot size 50%, 25%, 25% since may 2014

in april you was using 60%, 20% and 20% so why did you change this??

also instead of winning 5 pips, 10 pips and 15 pips in profits, you are winning 6 pips, 11 pips and 16 pips in profit. why did you change this? you should be winning 5 pips, 10 pips and 15 pips

So when we go to your general section in your fx book it shows that we have to buy the ea is that correct.

Because if you see it is an ECN account and there is a 0.7 pips commission in all trade.

I am focusing on Risk:reward in these method.

I am using these method in standard account. Now if i use 5 , 10 and 15 pips in ECN the result will be poor.

I will just explain you.

Standard account :
Loss 5 pips, Profit 5 pips R:R = 1
Loss 5 pips, profit 10 pips R:R = 2
Loss 5 pips, profit 15 pips R:R = 3

Now in ECN there will be added 0.7 commision
LOSS 5.7 pips profit 4.3 pips R:R = 0.75
Loss 5.7 pips profit 9.3 pips R:R = 1.63
Loss 5.7 Pips Profit 14.3 pips R:R = 2.50

so if you see there is difference in RR and that why it is 6,11 and 16 pips.
(even with 6 11 and 16 pips R:R is less compared to standard accounts)

Regarding change in percentage Lots size i was experimenting last month to see outcomes.

Hope you have understood these.

Incase still doubt you are welcome.

Regards
vijay parmar

It is not compulsaryā€¦you can trade manually these method also. But if you donā€™t have time to put order and cancel order and watch market.Then you can have that option.
regards
vijay

Vijay,
if youā€™re risking 1% per trade, how come in two wins you average 6%+ ? Did you change risk per trade or what?

If one is trading with 2 pair the they can take 1% risk on each pairā€¦
I have eliminated EUR/USD because of its nasty behaviour.

I am trading only GBP/USD.

Winning gives more returns in percentage as R:R is more.

If trading with 0.2,0.05 and 0.05 lot size and if all are loser than loss will be $15

When all are winner then profit will be $22.5

Risk depends on individual. One can take 2-3% risk if trading only single pair.

In outcomes if day is losing than loss will 2% and if winning profit will be 3%

regards
vijaykumar

if we purchase the ea what support is there and is it ours to keep?