Part Time To Professional - What's the secret?

What credentials does it take for a part time trader to become a full time professional trader?

If its your money, none but it would help if your consistently profitable.

Folks that trade for other firms or funds are usually considered money managers. In forex which is what I trade, no credentials as iut up to the firm who manages there money or not.

I would say it depends on your trading - return. If you make constant profits, nothing speaks against doing trading as a professional who needs no other job.

I learned from Warrens Buffets mentor Bejmjamin Graham that there are two types of investors an investor and speculator! An investor seeks long terms low risk returns and a speculator seeks high risk short term returns!
I have beeen a stockbroker and learned that after failing I could do make a living in the market on my own! Many speculate how much you need to start with! It from my understaning depends on the amount of the return that you can bring in “Return on Investment” ROI should be at higher say monthly if you want to make a living and you have low start up capital but you ccannit exclude the risk factor!
Even I started investing without being informed! I studied contracts by that was as far as I went!
I am growing in the right direction and maybe we could share experiences if your seroious and I can point you to the right people!

1 Like

Any professional trader will be trading on a full time basis and will surely be making profits on a regular basis.

1 Like