Partnership programs

Has anyone used partnership programs and earned money?
i guess it is easier than trading. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Sure it is :slight_smile: :+1: I didn’t use the partnership program but I know the people who made money in this way.

2 Likes

how was their experience? did they earn money and use it?

i didn’t but i know it involves no risks

What are these exactly? I haven’t heard of them. Is this like an affiliate thing or something? Drive traffic?

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: Partnership programs with brokers? :open_mouth: Or is this something like what the influencers do but for brokers? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, you will have your own clients and receive money.

1 Like

There are some partnership programs with brokers the common known are referral program, affiliate program, white lable program, introducing broker and …
And you can receive money without even you trade.

1 Like

Right you can sit and earn money :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: just you need to have your clients :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

A partnership program on forex brokers is similar to what influencers do - you introduce your friends to the broker using a referral link, and as they trade, you earn money through commissions.

A partnership program on forex brokers allows individuals or businesses to earn commissions by referring clients to the broker. Partners can earn a percentage of spreads or commissions paid by their referred clients. It’s important to choose a reputable broker and program.