Passionate beginner

I’m a passionate beginner in forex I want to earn more than I work for

3 Likes

Being passionate will help you a lot to learn. Actually there is no alternative to being skilled if anyone wants to get success in forex trading. You can start your study from here https://babypips.com/learn/forex

1 Like

Study, practice study practice study practice and then study some more and youll get there

1 Like

If you’re starting from the very beginning, it is very likely that you don’t know too much about forex trading. So, commit to learning everything about forex trading and do not make the mistake of thinking that forex trading is like gambling.

Good luck on your journey. Study hard and don’t over leverage your positions. Take your time, you can’t buy experience

Welcome, best of luck!

Very good of you to start now. You need more than 12 months to starting making consistent profit.

Study, practice, study and practice but with patience. good things take time

Decide what you need to learn in order to trade. 2 days.

Google or post questions to find out those things. 2 days.

Research brokers and open a handful of demo accounts. 2 days.

Try out the demo account with the biggest broker to ensure you understand platform terminology and functions. 2 days.

Research a simple strategy which suits your life-style and character and which is as objective as possible. 2 days.

Demo trade and war-game the strategy to confirm you understand how it works under differing market conditions. 2 days.

Adapt the strategy a little to suit your personal requirements and strengths: demo it again. 2 days.

Run the strategy in demo until profits come consistently. 100 trades.

Capitalise an account and start trading small. The objective is to increase your annual income.

2 Likes
  • Know the Markets.
  • Make a Plan and Stick to It.
  • Practice.
  • Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market.
  • Know Your Limits.
  • Know Where to Stop Along the Way.
  • Check Your Emotions at the Door.
  • Keep It Slow and Steady.

Being passionate about trading is great! I wish you to keep your motivation whatever happens, remember to learn more about markets and your psychology.

Excellent post. A nice roadmap to follow

It’s good to be passionate but always know that there’s a slight difference between passion and desperation. Both drive us to go beyond our boundaries but desperation will lead you to take impulsive decisions. I would suggest you not to hurry and give due time to learning and practicing.

I can’t stress enough the importance of Demo .
I would suggest at least 6 months before risking any capital its a conservative approach

I respect your enthusiasm, I hope you hold onto that passion as you do your training. It is tougher than you think to trade, so if you’re not willing to put in the effort then this isn’t the place for you.

If you are a beginner at forex trading, you have chosen a very interesting profession. While being a trader requires dedication, knowledge, and time spent learning new skills, it becomes all worth it if done right. Good Luck

I believe that all of the beginners are passionate when they start learning forex trading. However, it is a bit hard to preserve such passion further.
The most important thing in trading is learning, from my perspective. All the successful traders are constantly doing some market research and look for some new market tendencies in order to have updated information about the market. It means that it is next to impossible to study trading in the beginning and then leave on your laurels until your retirements. More than that, you should learn how to cope with your feelings and emotions in the process of trading. Everybody knows that they play crucial role in decision making process. It is impossible to remain indifferent on the market, but it is possible to understand yourself and your psychological state. Sometimes even the most profound traders need some rest or they should just wait until they return to the emotional equlibrium. Newbies usually try to keep on trading whatever happens and this leads them to the losses quite frequently. You can make decent and consistent profits only if you understand yourself and the market, otherwise, it will be a good luck for you to break even after several months of trading.

The most important aim for you is to preserve this passion and motivation further.
Learning is always hard and learning trading is not an exception. There are lots of things for you to learn and not all of them will come easily to you. The first steps will be alright but as you move further there will be a strong temtation to give up and abandon the thought of making a good trading career. That is why it is usually impossible to say how much time one will need to learn trading and make decent profits. Anyway, it is always vital to remember that there are thousands of people whho trade forex quite successfully in the whole world and you are not worse than them. The only thing you’ve got is to stick it out and resist temtation of quitting it.

We all want to earn more than we work for but forex rarely works out that way. I honestly suggest you retain your passion for forex by putting less pressure on it financially. Look into oother income streams that can help you work towards your financial goals WITHOUT trading contributing. Then, if it goes well for you it’s a bonus. People get disillusioned with forex when they find it hard to make money and I think taking this approach will prevent that happening to you.

Don’t we all…
Hahaha

Study hard! Be sure to complete Pipsology!