Passive agressive forum "notes" when posting

I am involved in an interesting discussion about the market with someone at a similar stage to myself. I am not preventing anyone else from posting and all other input is welcome. It is, I would think, the exact kind of quality content that should be welcome on these forums.
However this is the second delightful, of these “supportive” message I have received

Let others join the conversation
This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 38% of the replies here.
Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

Whilst I appreciate this is computer generated and algorithm triggered, it is still pretty insulting - perhaps you could look at the correlation between these messages and cancelled posts followed by the member never being seen again?

1 Like

Hey Wightpips,

We’re using the default, out-of-the-box helper notes created by the developer behind the software. But thanks for pointing this out. There’s definitely room for improvement, so we’ll review the entire lot of notes, and make some changes.

Thanks for the feedback and for pointing that out!

Pipstradamus