Pay a mentor, study the right material, & practise

most people want to be a pro in 3 months, isn’t possible

2 Likes

I totally agree

I absolutely agree with your suggestion of practicing quite well before getting on to the live account but the concept of mentors has never gone that well with me. I feel that all the information is available on the internet and even on Babypips’s education section and demo account gives a perfect platform to put the information into use ,to see what works for each trader. Just my opinion, may not work for everyone.

1 Like

It’s true that people learn differently. For example, others with mentors and others without mentors’ support. Yet, most research and experience has shown that most achievers have had external support. Their learning has often lots of benefits. But if you don’t support working with mentors, it’s fine with me.

I am not saying that mentors are not worth it but all I am saying is that you can do good even without them. When you know what you are doing and what the outcome of your trade can be, you can achieve a lot in the market. Though you cannot be 100% sure about trade, if you have even some information, make use of it to the fullest.

1 Like

Study the right material and practice are the strategies I’ll go in for minus paying a mentor.

1 Like

I agree with you, there is no harm in learning from a mentor. A good mentor will help you to expand your knowledge of forex trading and it saves time for research.

1 Like