PDF Copy of Entire Course

Is there an available PDF ebook (update-to-date) for the entire course (Preschool to Graduation) (whether FREE or PAID)? Thanks.

12 Likes

Are you talking about BabyPips School or anything else?

1 Like

Hi @pipsonfire,

Please be aware that if you’re actually referring to the PDF copy of the Babypips School of Pipsology, then copyright laws prevents anyone having a copy as you’ve requested to share the material with you (free or paid).

Downloaded online materials are considered copyright Infringements if it is intended or used for anything other than for personal use.

There are members who have gone through the process of downloading the entire course for their benefit. You should be able to do the same if you have to.

7 Likes

Good point; this is why, PDF version of Babypips School will be unfair.

1 Like

I would also love to have it in some more appropiate format really and I do not think like it’s asking for something bad here really anyway. Or in Microsoft Word format or in Microsoft Powerpoint format. Well, it’s great to see there is an ability, yes for personal use for sure.

2 Likes

Just like what macilme said.

6 Likes

Hi Macilme,

I am referring to a copy coming from Babypips…if they’re offering some kind of authorized/official version…a printed/PDF version that’s for sale. This would be a big help for people on the go and/or busy newbies. Definitely we dont wanna violate any laws. Thanks.

2 Likes

How do we download offline version for personal use?

7 Likes

@Ambersimone06 , if you’re using a Mac you can print to PDF from any app including your browser. For Windows there are several PDF printer drivers available, many are free. A quck search brought up this URL:

If on a Mac, for each lesson you bring up in your browser, use the “reader” on the left in the URL bar (4 horizontal bars). This will remove everything else from the page except the lesson content, which you can print to PDF.

You can assemble each page in the Preview app to create a single pdf file. You will need to build your own table of contents of course. Let me know if you need additional instructions (for Mac only).

Good morning,
It is for my use and not for sharing with any third party

5 Likes