Peer group london

Hello everyone!

I have just completed the unbelievably good and big hearted Babypips course and am embarking on the first steps of my journey to becoming a super trader. I am based in London, United Kingdom and wondered if there are any people living there that I could form a peer & mentoring group with or learn along with. Thanks!

Best regards,

Alex A

Welcome! I’m not from London but just thought I’d say hello :blush:

Thankyou Holly! I really appreciate your warm & kind response. It seems we London guys are pretty thin on the ground compared to our richly furnished Singapore contingent! I guess I may need to spread my net to cover England now :slight_smile:

It also occurred to me to ask, how long have you been doing this for? I am a newbie so just getting to grips with MT5 after completing the BPips course. Any tips for how to get the best out of the MT5 demo programme? Any newbie pitfalls that I should avoid as I take my first steps forward? Thanks!

There are loads of people from the UK around here. There’s a post I made on here asking where everyone is from check it out and maybe there you could make some friends close by.

I’ve been trading for nearly a year now but only live trading since November. I personally use MT4. My best advice to any newbie is not to rush into anything, take your time and read everything twice. Are you planning on live trading soon?

Hi Alex,

Are you still looking for people in London.

Regards

Peter