Penny Stocks vs Forex for a beginner

“Since i couldn’t find a suitable thread to ask about stocks, i found this the most suitable”

I’am planning on trading but with low-capital (Approx. $300-$500$), and i have read about both of them “also on stocks” but i really couldn’t end up in a conclusion on which to start on, so can i know your opinion on which to trade as a beginner?

Thanks.

Depends how you wish to trade , if looking at stocks use Finviz screener as will help narrow the field off stocks , with forex stick to the majors

1 Like

+1 to Finviz. At one point I was also reading penny stock articles from Investopedia and other finance sites :sweat_smile:

Depends in which you are good and which you want to be in. If you like penny stocks then it will be good but if you are good in Forex then you shoud trade Forex.Alwys learn it and then make good profit.

I don’t think you will be able to trade penny stocks because to Day Trade penny stocks you need at least $25,000 USD in your account. If you don’t have that amount I believe there is a limit of only 4 trades a week.

A good site for trading penny stocks is Investors Underground.

Cheers

Blackduck