People are scared of SJWs - Good People forced to lie ! about BIG things!

Hmm ! we seem to have some developments ;

Firstly to declare my position - I am (nominally) Cof E, my accountant is Catholic, the guy who did my house conveyance is a Pakistani Muslim and the Guy who arranged my mortgage is an (unconnected) Iranian Muslim - I have a good friend who is a Kenyan Asian (don’t know what Religion) and other friends are Sikhs - so I just don’t care about religion - just about competence.

Now we appear to have a concerted attack on our New Home Secretary Pretti Patel (who would appear to be a “Brown Person” by Civil Servants of the “Home Office” (plus some others) and by the Labour Party.

THe Previous Home Secretary Sajid Javid started an Investigation into exactly this situation a “No holds Barred” investingation, which is now complete but is to be hidden because it is “Not in the Public Interest” to reveal what they found out !

Apparently Pretti Patel is guilty of having “Shouted” at one or more Civil Servants ? - Now we have to wonder (or I do at any rate) whether this “shouting” and the Cover-up of this report is in any way related - seeing as it would have been the “Home Office” who would have been directly involved in this whole Abysmal affair from the very beginning ?

Anyway - I strongly support the Prme Minister’s support of his Home Secretary in this matter - as do many others it would seem.

Whereas the Civil Service and the LAbour Party have been “talking to” each other and Civil Servants have been publishing Political articles in the “Guardian” a far left Newspaper.

In defiance of their “oath” of non - political involvement.

A petition has been started in the last few hours on the official Govt website demanding release of this report and signatures seem to be going up ate the rate of around 2,000 an hour !

(THere are 38000 + signatures as I type this )

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/300239

Here is Sargon of Akkad on his take of the subject (of the petition)

(Edit) - I repeat - "WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS " ??? - Are these English Girls - somehow “Unworthy” of their support ??

That was 6 hours ago - Having passed the 10,000 mark the govt is obliged to reply and IF it gets to 100,000 then the Govt has to “consider” debating it in Parliament !

Now this is the first day and It has 6 months to reach the 100,000 mark (All petitions on this site last 6 months)

So the figure has now gone up by 12,000 (49,525)and will cross the 50,000 mark (on its FIRST DAY ) within minutes - so should get there pretty soon - but then nobody really knows it is there - YET !

This is just my theory, but there are power-hungry psychopaths who are using “feminism” and “social justice” as a vehicle for power. Kinda like how Cersei in Game of Thrones exploited the Faith Militant to cement power, while covering herself with a veneer of respectability. When real feminists do speak out, they’re labelled bigots, TERFS etc. and are ex-communicated.

Thankfully there is the #walkaway movement that is slowly building momentum. There seems to be a growing diverse coalition against this SJW nonsense.

1 Like

an hour and a half to midnight !
Today ? - or tomorrow ?

Note there are two cnsecutive snips here - hence teh number has gone up !

Only 40 years then !

Well - I don’t think SJWs were even about 40 years ago ! - SO who were they afraid of back then ?

Police officers must have joined the force, during this period and have now retired on their generous pensions and remained silent throughout their whole careers - (the Official Petition linked to above is now satnding at over 110,000 - Yet still no mention in MSM )

But it seems Yet another “Enquiry” has now been started - Just kicking the issue into the long grass again.

Some of those early white English Girs are now in their 50s and will be grandmothers whose own girl children will have been abused in the same way - possibly even their grand-daughters -

AGAIN I ASK - WHERE HAVE THE FEMINISTS BEEN ? All this time ? Why are they SIlent - Even now ?

Update - There Does seem to be a connection between the Home Secretary and the “bullying” smear perhaps ?

What is it going to take for you Brits to get serious about your

Paki Thug Problem ?

We Brits know about it Clint - It’s quite obvious from the absence of ANY FEMINISTS in the discussions anywhere that it is being Deliberately un-addressed

Here’s 4 minutes from Stefan Molyneux and Carl Benjamin in which it is discussed succinctly and in an Adult way

Naz - "Victims of abuse in Rotheram shoud shut their mouths forf the sake of diversity" Shah - is fiven a ministerial post by SIR Keir Starmer

So maybe this thread is about racism.

So why did this comment raise the racism word back a while in Aussie?

Who taught this lady these words, where did they come from, were they racist in the time they were written, is there another part?

I’ll give you a clue - you have to go back a few years…

Maybe more than 50 years, maybe even more than 100 years.

No, to find the origin of that ‘racist’ video you have go back to just before the days of videos and racism which sadly i cannot link to - the 6th century AD

Edit: forgot about the other part - the next king of England :slight_smile:

Apparently the overall figure seems to be in the hundreds of thousands of almost exclusively wkite English (with some Sikh) girls -Gang Raped over some 40 years by men almost exclusively of Pakistani Muslim origin

Your “racism” slur, Peter - is unworthy of you !

And is Exactly what has caused this huge issue in teh first place !

As I have been at pains to point out - even in the title !

You have to consider, people like me have no idea what SJW means, clint’s post references a racist theme to which you as the OP seem to agree with, maybe I’m wrong.

Anyways, was trying to divert attention - if you get time do some research on what the Aussie lady had to say.

I believe that you know very well it means “Social Justice Warrior” Peter ! You certainly seem able to use Google in any case !

And I repeat there is no racial undertone in this thread - but it is necessary to adress the problem without the fear which CAUSED the issue in the first place

ANd Bravo to those who are prepared to take issue with it
Sajid Javid
Priti Patel
and Maajid Nawsaz
among many others - Keep up the goood work peeps !

Aha so that’s what we Irish are - I knew it all along.

Just having a little craic - but in all seriousness there is a reason why I linked to that Aussie lady - it’s such a long story, the daughter was derided as being racist because her mother recanted what she had ‘been taught’ - she had no idea from whence she had been taught.

So happens my dad told the exact same story, he was of the same era, and he was def not racist.

That’s politics for you.

Anyways we put our candle in the window tonight - good will prevail :slight_smile:

IrishCandles

We have a response to “The Petition” - Apparently !

THE REPORT - Commissioned by Sajid Javid with the Promise that nothing would be beyond question - had been completed by “The Home Office” - who it is reported were the originators of the Cover Up in teh First Place !

Priti Patel continued the work of her predecessor and apparently “shouted at” Those trying to frustrate his/her instructions - Seemingly causing (or perhaps demanding ?) the resignation of that SIR Rutnam fella who is threatening to sue for unfair dismissal.

Go for it mate - says I and Priti - tell the tribunal WHY he resigned and WHAT he was “shouted at for” - And pubish the proceedings too!

Sargon and any other fair-minded person of any Sex, Colour, or Religion should be Truly Incensed at the “Response” - The Beaurocrats have published.

It shoud be noted that throughout their “response” the Sawmp dwellers insist on referring to “the Government” - But I take No belief that there is anything herein to balme This Government for at all ! Simply “they” want to hide behind elected MPs when the genuine fault is in teh Deep state - Those same Swamp Dwellers - who we desperately need to find a way of holding to account !

Anyhow highly recomended vid for any right-thinking person !

A breath of fresh air perhaps ? Clearly that “Reply” was a Home Office fudge - and the PC reasoning behind it is the base cause of the whole issue we are looking at here remaining unaddressed !

Well here is the body of an e-mail I got this morning ;-

They’ve only handed the “Homework” back and told the word weasels to "DO IT AGAIN" ! and this time "GET IT RIGHT" ! :heart_eyes:

EDIT 15.05.20

And what if anything has “improved” now ?

ANd I DEMAND AGAIN — Where are the Freakin’ Feminists ?

"A victim of the infamous Rochdale grooming gang recently met her abuser face to face while shopping in ASDA. This was not part of a victim perpetrator meet in order to try and understand crimes.

Adil Khan was jailed for eight years in 2012 after being convicted of trafficking and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child, he was released in 2016. He was supposed to have been deported back to Pakistan he appealed against that and lost that appeal in 2018, but still remains in the UK.

Ian Collins speaks to former detective constable Maggie Oliver, who was the lead investigator on the Rochdale child sex abuse ring case for the Greater Manchester Police.

Maggie claims that the convictions made in the Rochdale child sex abuse ring of 9 men in early 2012 barely scratched the surface of what she describes as a “highly organised crime group that numbered hundreds of perpetrators” and countless young victims…"

PS - That petition is still open for signature btw

Presumably he is from Pakistan - so how does he get into the UK?

Ireland is like GB - an island nation. At arrival there is a separate lane for ‘Non EU’ passport holders. Are there many more illegals in GB, will they fix this from next year after Brexit?

In NI we don’t have many illegals, in fact very few - some were found last year in a Chinese takeaway but the police acted quickly.

Just wondering.

(Shhh ! - where are the feminists ? )

I think that the despicable silence of the Feminists in the subject issue of this thread - can only be taken as evidence of the fact that "Feminism " as we are led to believe it exists - can only be a fake movement and certainly does Not in any way seem to have anything to do with compassion for women !

Similarly the silence of the mainstream media - means that they think they know “better than us” - as to exactly what facts are “real” and when to call reality “Fake news”

Anyway - something has popped up in the last few days (which you may have forgotten already - since it didn’t fit the Narrative" ) and I call on Douglas Murray Authour of " the Madness of Crowds") to give us a balanced view of it and the response of another vociferous “Victim group”