Pepperoni and pineapple please

A skinny chef knows how to cook/eat healthy foods and or she might have a high metabolism for not gaining much weight no matter how much she eats. A problem that most women wants to have…ohh don’t be jealous…I know its hard to keep up and maintain your “girly figure” lol… Definitely a trustworthy “skinny chef”…:wink:

I too normally don’t trade the FOMC meetings. I just watch and read the statement… I will do the same today. I am more interested to see if a rate cut on ECB tomorrow but it seems that they won’t expect any rate cut…I need to do more reading on this tonight…

Btw, AUD Building Approvals coming out tonight at 9:30PM ET, have you trade this one too? And if so, do you usually see enough volume/volatility when the numbers release? I figure it won’t be much because it is not as important as the interest rate, employment, or the PMI in China and the like but I am not quite sure. The Aussie and Kiwi are still very tricky for me to trade as far as news releases.

Here is my monthly account report for April including the

Oh please…you are just having a begginers luck…j/k…

Great job! Keep it up!

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;483984”]

Oh please…you are just

Ohh Thank you. I know it is that’s why I like it…It fits my personality :wink:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;483972”]

I too normally don’t trade the FOMC meetings. I just watch and read the statement… I will do the same today. I

Standby for FOMC…

I’m mainly going to be looking for a fast move in one

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;484049”]Standby for FOMC…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;484054”]

Buy stop order in place at 1.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;484055”]

Audusd is actually looking like it may work too… Buy stop at 1.0291[/QUOTE]

Audusd buy order filled… I’ll put a stop at 1.0270

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;484057”]

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;484057”]

Alright, with the audusd loss I am exactly where I

I found out about 45 minutes before NY close that

What do you think of NFP this Friday? After the ADP release had the market selling higher yielding currencies quicker than a knife fight in a phone booth are we expecting further bearish movement on the Aussie and Kiwi or has the market now factored in a poor NFP release… So potentially, its all upside now…

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;484195”]What do you think of NFP this Friday? After the ADP

See this is where I sometimes get confused, if the NFP is good than what you’re saying makes sense that it would be dollar positive. However, isn’t good news in the U.S really just good news for the rest of the world. If everybody believes the U.S is tracking along nicely, than its safe to continue to invest in higher yielding currencies such as the comdolls.

If we look back at the ADP payroll report, it was negative however the US dollar increased in value… and the comdolls lost 100 pips…

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;484214”]

See this is where I sometimes get confused, if the NFP is good than what you’re saying makes sense that

One do owned