Pepperoni and pineapple please

Haha Piptronix, I agree for pure entertainment value he’s great! If only we could setup a thread just for him and his multiple personas. When we feel like some entertainment we could watch him arguing with himself through 10 different characters…

Well ICT was also a master at sock puppetting, he had a few names after his demise, like PishPosh whatever…
Yunny could be onto something, but then again, who is Yunny?
I’m so confused, I don’t trust anybody. I used to be able to spot these profiles, but now he’s evolving, even pretending to know foreign languages.

.hbej d didn’t did d

in strong AND unemployment rate was improved… I wrote

I knew the ADP report would be total BS! Haha they’re always off the mark…

as well… But yeh, ADP is known for producing conflicting reports with NFP

Sharp upward move on GBP looks more like a reversal than a retrace

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;485160”]
I just shorted gbpusd again at 1.5510 with 10,000

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;485182”]

Alright, getting a bounce back, added another

Alright…

I admire you for disclosing that cable short that’s deep in the red, but you really gotta get control of your risk eh?

Not only is the trade down 3.6% (which is excessive as it stands) but you are also exposed to sunday open gap risk…

besides that, good job on your positive week

[QUOTE=“IceCreamTruck;485545”]

I admire you for disclosing that cable short that’s deep in the red, but you really gotta get control of your risk eh?

Fair enough, play money is just that after all. Good luck, I’l be rootin’ for you! I focus my trading activity around news releases as well, just not in the same manner as you outline in your thread.

[QUOTE=“IceCreamTruck;485568”]

Fair enough, play money is just that after all. Good luck, I’l be rootin’ for you! I focus my trading activity around news releases as well, just not in the same manner as you outline in your thread.[/QUOTE]

Make a thread and start posting trades! We need more people being transparent.

Where is dis myfxbook, Pizza?

Pizza,

RBA monetary policy meeting tomorrow, thoughts? To cut or not to cut?

Bush did did find

Okay, went short gbpusd again… This time at

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;486327”]

Okay, went short gbpusd again… This time at 1.5537 with a 10,000 contract size and 10 pip TP… This adjusts the original short I had open by reducing the position size from 30,000.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;486360”]

Gbpusd short hit TP for $10 profit…[/QUOTE]

Total profit since opening the thread three weeks