Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“piptronix;490762”]It almost looks like everything is about to reverse.
Anyway, I made 50 pips, then gave back 20. If I stay awake I’ll end up giving back 100 more.
Cheers
[/QUOTE]

Haha … Where’s your confidence man!

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;490764”]

Haha … Where’s your confidence man![/QUOTE]

Funny you should say that, this month is a bit slow mostly because Of a lack of confidence. I have been cutting the risk on the best of trades. I think I need a break. I also increased my account size this month, so that adds to it

[QUOTE=“piptronix;490766”]

Funny you should say that, this month is a bit slow mostly because Of a lack of confidence. I have been cutting the risk on the best of trades. I think I need a break. I also increased my account size this month, so that adds to it[/QUOTE]

It’s funny how adding to the account size can change the way you trade… And usually not for the better.

Closer to 30 mate, age should never be a consideration when it comes to knowledge :wink:

I am doing by CA next year.

Glad you two a making money, in OZ this is sleep time!

I am not trying to put a lot of pressure to our Mr. Pizza guy but I might just did…:slight_smile:

http://forums.babypips.com/announcements/53969-send-us-your-sticky-worthy-threads-posts.html#post490549

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;490778”]

I am not trying to put a lot of pressure to our Mr. Pizza guy but I might just did…:slight_smile:

http://forums.babypips.com/announcements/53969-send-us-your-sticky-worthy-threads-posts.html#post490549[/QUOTE]

Lol… Its a good thing Pipstradamus has you on his ignore list.

You mean VIP list?..:wink: lol

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;490796”]

You mean VIP list?..:wink: lol[/QUOTE]

“Very Ignored Person” list yes… That’s even more ignored then the regular ignore list.

No he wouldn’t…I guess will find out…nooo pressure…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;490709”]Long nzdusd… Details in screenshot

Some pretty weak US data this morning… A low CPI, low housing starts, and high jobless claims.

Despite poor us data this morning, dollar is still strong… Why? The Federal Reserves John Williams made a speech a couple hours ago that

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;490917”]Despite poor us data this morning, dollar is still strong… Why?

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;490918”]

Despite this pro dollar development I’m going to long audusd… Screenshot shows details… A

Ok audusd SL hit for -$30 pips… Figured this

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;491003”]Ok audusd SL hit for -$30 pips… Figured this might happen.

It looks like the strength has returned to the dollar, look at the pound and the Euro, both falling at the moment.
The usdchf definitely did a rebound from when we last spoke. Apart from the speech by John Williams, was there any other news that came out recently?

[QUOTE=“piptronix;491018”]It looks like the strength has returned to the dollar, look at the pound and the Euro, both falling at the moment.

There may still be some hope for a long with the pound, but I’ll just watch. I don’t like trading on Fridays.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;491026”]There may still be some hope for a long with the pound, but I’ll just watch. I don’t like trading on Fridays.
[/QUOTE]

I went long again on audusd at .9757 … Last trade of the week.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;491028”]

I went long again on audusd at .9757 … Last trade of the week.[/Q