Pepperoni and pineapple please

Thats funny!

Yeah, and inflation is looking healthy at the moment. Biggest risk the UK has is more bad news from the Euro zone, which we all know tends to arrive right on time.

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;490727”]Btw, I was accused of been Aaron today! Wow today is a sad day.[/QUOTE]

Lol… Probably by a ICT sock puppet.

Its your fault, hahaha. Apparently my proof of owning an island was not sufficient.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;490728”]Here’s an interesting website that I found the other day. It shows how the market reacted to previous releases.

Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index (USD) - Historical Economic Data and Forex Charts[/QUOTE]

Just checked it out…Cool little site… Thanks!

I only saw your island now… funny

Probably, I am bored of those tools now. Can’t even be bothered “trolling the trolls” anymore…

I am getting old pizza!

So that website looks at the impact on the USD index?

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;490739”]

Probably, I am bored of those tools now. Can’t even be bothered “trolling the trolls” anymore…

I am getting old pizza![/QUOTE]

That’s only because the trolls are getting lazy… We need some more energetic trolls

I haven’t spent much time on it, but it looks like you can choose any past release, and then see its effect on any pair, on any time frame

Eurusd long trade just hit TP … $10 profit

You’re probably right, word is the BP admins are looking for a new sticky thread. You fancy becoming the next guru of BP? I bet we could suck akeakamai into believing something trading BS about the FIB 99.87% level.

Will have a play around with it later. Alright guys I am working on a Uni assignment at the moment so no trading. Just dropped in to say hi and GLGT! lol

Uni?
How old are you? I thought you at least 50?

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;490749”]
Just dropped in to say hi and GLGT! lol[/QUOTE]

Watch it bub! I will sue you for enfringing on my trademarked slogan.

Now that’s way off from the forecast!
I meant the news, not your age, lol

Yippee… Lol my good for my nzdusd long

My good for shorting the usdchf.

Not going too well, looks like I’ll be giving back what I made on it from the first release.

Not a very powerful reaction, considering the result is so weak, do you think the market has already priced it in?

[QUOTE=“piptronix;490758”]My good for shorting the usdchf.

Not going too well, looks like I’ll be giving back

It almost looks like everything is about to reverse.
Anyway, I made 50 pips, then gave back 20. If I stay awake I’ll end up giving back 100 more.
Cheers