Pepperoni and pineapple please

Keeping to my bearish bias of the pound… I

This is my main concern for not trading the crosses because of higher spread cost. I did try to trade couple crosses before but I just don’t like paying so much upfront…it bothers me lol. I guess if they start reducing the spread and “maybe” start accepting coupons or Groupon’s I’ll do it but until then I’ll stick with the major ones…

I am currently up 10% for the month…well, 9.8% to be exact. This is usually the time I make stupid mistakes to the point where I am giving it all back plus some… I will see if I make it through a positive month. Consistency is a very difficult task to master.

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;493447”]

This is my main concern for not trading the crosses because of higher spread cost. I did try to trade couple crosses before but I just don’t like paying so much upfront…it bothers me lol. I guess if they start reducing the spread and “maybe” start accepting coupons or Groupon’s I’ll do it but until then I’ll stick with the major ones…

I am currently up 10% for the month…well, 9.8% to be exact. This is usually the time I make stupid mistakes to the point where I am giving it all back plus some… I will see if I make it through a positive month. Consistency is a very difficult task to master.[/QUOTE]

Maybe just quit for the month. 9.8% is awesome.

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;493452”]

Maybe just quit for the month. 9.8% is awesome.[/QUOTE]

That 0.2% short of 10% would drive me crazy lol…

Lol you know I was thinking about that actually :slight_smile: it is more than a return (percentage wise) that my mutual fund is giving me annually and I did it in just 3 weeks…:slight_smile: Do you think I should fire the guy who handle my mutual fund because he is doing a terrible job? lol I wish I could…

lol I’ll try to make it even…

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;493461”]

Lol you know I was thinking about that actually :slight_smile: it is more than a return (percentage wise) that my mutual fund is giving me annually and I did it in just 3 weeks…:slight_smile: Do you think I should fire the guy who handle my mutual fund because he is doing a terrible job? lol I wish I could…[/QUOTE]

You could get that on your own just putting your money into an s and p 500 etf…

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;493464”]

You could get that on your own just putting your money into an s and p 500 etf…[/QUOTE]

Not once the Feds Taper QE… Equity markets are not going to take that well.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;493465”]

Not once the Feds Taper QE… Equity markets are not going to take that well.[/QUOTE]

Well over time. Say 40-50 years?

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;493466”]

Well over time. Say 40-50 years?[/QUOTE

Oh geez… I don’t know if I am still alive by that time. I figure even Social Insecurity (I mean Social Security) won’t be here any longer. So for us youngsters we needed to take in charge for our own financial goals because no one will…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;493468”]

Yeh will probably average somewhere close to 10% over that big of a time frame… That’s about where the 30 year moving average is right now if I remember right. Going to have some pretty gut wrenching years in that though.[/QUOTE]

I’m hoping the fed does ease up on the QE i can finally buy again lol. Although it is nice to watch myself make money everyday lol.

If I eat enough pizza now… My heart will attack itself way before that. That’s my retirement plan lol :wink:

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;493470”]

I’m hoping the fed does ease up on the QE i can finally buy again lol.

I was buying every month not following a strict criteria just on down days or down weeks. but since its taken off I put money into the account I just dont make any transactions. I do the same with my child’s account.

I have it automatically deducted from my bank account every month straight to my brokerage account.

I probably won’t do anything for awhile now except save.

oh that’s nice…make sure you put lots and lots of bacon on your pizza… go to drive thru in McDonalds and order their fatty burgers everyday… ohh do you want a “Super Size with your order Sir?”

… then you can have your “Early Retirement”… or maybe I’ll see you at the “Biggest Loser” show

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;493477”]

oh that’s nice…make sure you put lots and lots of bacon on your pizza… go to drive thru in McDonalds and order their fatty burgers everyday… ohh do you want a “Super Size with your order Sir?”

… then you can have your “Early Retirement”…[/QUOTE]

How about I just put bacon cheeseburgers on my pizza… Mmmm!!!

Here is an

@ Iya - I just notice… You are now an FX-Men Honorary Member! Congrats! Please don’t be one of those “crappy old” FX Men…lol

Oh when you are bored… Do you mine posting for me while I am away? so that way I can catch up…but you have to act and sounds like me though ;)…Thanks!

I’m on my way of hitting fx men status for the 2nd time lol