Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;495086”]

May I ask why you pick NZD/USD? Is there any reason behind your decision to pick this specific pair

I see. I just thought you pick it because you feel like it lol. Okay, I have seen this term “swap” differential for quite a while now and I have been ignoring it (don’t ask why). Truly, don’t have any clue what it was. I think this is the time for me to learn what it is and how to use it to my advantage …put my glasses on and note book/pen in hand now where is this my study buddy called Google…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;495081”]The USD has been on quite a bull run… Mainly fueled by expectations that the Feds will cut back on

Do you have any idea how many pips are affected by 1 billion worth of trade?
I suppose it’s different for each currency, but I’m wondering how much movement can be expected, because you said it will 10 days of impact.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;495169”]Do you have any idea how many pips are affected by 1 billion worth of trade?
I suppose it’s

Good call…
Looks like the USD bull run hit a small bump in the road. I’m not sure if any news triggered it though.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;495081”]The USD has been on quite a bull run… Mainly fueled by

Ok banker since you’re the fundamental guy. What do you do if/when the federal reserves ends QE?

Short all stocks, long dollar and bonds?

Boughtkuu. Hugh high

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;495434”]Ok banker since you’re the fundamental guy. What do you do if/when the federal reserves ends QE?

I will expand a little bit more in terms of stocks.

When the QE ends and as the US recovery gains traction, a good way to beef up an investment portfolio is to favor cyclical stocks over defensives within the consumer sectors.

Consumer cyclicals is a category of stocks that rely bigtime on economic conditions. Think retailers, auto makers and restaurants. The Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR covers a broad range of these stocks. Non-cyclical, also known as defensive stocks, generally outperform the market when the economy stalls. These include utilities, health care, non-durables and tobacco. Lastly, to benefit from the improvement in the U.S. housing market, U.S. banks are the way to go. Valuations are simply very low at the moment…

Well, I am hoping to get an “A” for an effort :wink:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;495450”]

I will expand a little bit more in terms of stocks.

When the QE ends and as the US recovery gains traction, a good way to beef up an investment portfolio is to favor cyclical stocks over defensives within the consumer sectors.

Consumer cyclicals is a category of stocks that rely bigtime

I think you miss type it. Here I do it for you A+ :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;495460”]

I think you miss type it. Here I do it for you A+ :)[/QUOTE]

Ha! Now It’s a B+…

Okay, I should probably keep it quite now before it went down the drain going towards an F lol… (I still think it’s an A+ :wink: )

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;495463”]

(I still think it’s an A+ :wink: )[/QUOTE]

Now it’s a B…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;495438”]Bought audusd… Details are in screenshot.
out this afternoon… And one REALLY important report

Bought nzdusd… Expecting higher then forecasts building consents…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;495514”]Bought nzdusd… Expecting higher then forecasts building consents…

So what is this benchmark is for? Increasing or decreasing your lot size or move from 10 pips to 20 pips Tp?

P.S I just have to asked question because I don’t like seeing my post count no. to 666 lol