Pepperoni and pineapple please

I guess he is not. He’s been busy following his dad’s footsteps about “price action”. It is the new way to “save” the world …of Forex.

Seems Pizza is consumed by trolling other members these days… I figured he might take a break this week cause of non-farm

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;497630”]

Seems Pizza is consumed by trolling other members these days… I figured he might take a break this week cause of non-farm[/QUOTE]

Lol guilty as charged…

Do you provide signals aswell? ^w^

Hugh guff daddy

[QUOTE=“dkfoxen;497782”]Do you provide

Canada’s new governor made his first

[QUOTE="high high. A we

HUGE job numbers from cad… An obvious trade is obvious… Shorted Audcad for

Also just short gbpusd details in screenshot…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;498123”]Also

Alright… Done trading for the week. Anyone

[QUOTE=“rappinRanger;498405”]hey there pizza

you make good profits, but i don’t really understand how you trade. You just look at the news??? only 10 pip take profit… so what is your stop loss. wouldn’t it have to be <10 too? that’s tight for news trade imo[/QUOTE]

If you see the screenshot when pizza open a trade order, you’ll find where the stop loss is. Try to read few pages back and you’ll find how pizza trades on the news event. As from what this thread title is, pizza also can carry his trade for days to reach TP. Actually i’ve been following this thread to understand how news could affecting pairs movement, it’s kind of build a puzzle that you have from previous news to see what will happen on the next news. Its fun and it could give you profits :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“rappinRanger;498405”]hey there pizza

you make good profits, but i don’t really understand how you trade. You just look

Well said, little by little the account will grow to be a monster.:13:

I shorted gbpusd at market open… The pair has been benefitting from some

Along with my gbpusd short I just opened a EURCAD short…

Both my EURCAD and gbpusd short hit TP last night… $20 profit for each.

Bought audusd… Position details in screenshot below…

There is nothing positive right now out of

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;498820”]Bought audusd… Position details in screenshot below…

There