Pepperoni and pineapple please

Can anyone recommend me any good books to read about learning how to trade?

I can’t help you… Have never read a book regarding trading.

Reading books about trading without the actual experience of trading is a waste of time and resources… Spend that time that you would use reading someones philosophy in entering random trades on random currency pairs (in a demo acct) and then try to get out of them in profit. After roughly 2 to 3 months of doing this you will know what to ask and what to look for in terms of trading methods and literature.

Hey Bassbraga,

I have read quite a bit of books in terms of trading maybe about 10 of it. Though, you will learn the “how to” by actually doing it either via demo or live account to practice what you’ve learn.

Since you’ve asked for books, I have found the thread here in BP where some members recommend some of this books. Here is the link 301 Moved Permanently

My all time favorites are Market Wizards, Millionaire Traders, The little book of currency trading (Kathy Lien). I just love Kathy Lien. I am planning to re visit my books but I am pre occupied with this forum :slight_smile: I might need to do something about that…

Anyway, have fun collecting them…

ATTACH]47092[/ATTACH] job have fr. H. KGB

great thread, thank you for keeping it updated

No problem :slight_smile:

[QUOTE="in ju by h
ATTACH]47106[/ATTACH]

I entered a short usdjpy position… Details in screenshot below. The BoJ meeting yesterday failed to provide anyATTACH]47108[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“GraniteJackson;499324”]No Stop? Check
Averages

[QUOTE=“GraniteJackson;499329”]

Yeah, because all real traders let their losing trades drawdown 13% :57:[/QUOTE]

Uh huh… They just fail to make a profit after 5 years lol. Noobies who just open an account today are 20k more profitable then you… And they didn’t waste 5 years getting there.

[QUOTE=“GraniteJackson;499332”]

[QUOTE=“GraniteJackson;499337”]

wow, i’m starting to realize that you actually believe drawing down 13% on a single trade is okay!

I just found your mastergunner99 spoof thread, hahaha Great stuff!

I’ll erase my posts here. I’m sure you’re a great trader, really

[QUOTE=“GraniteJackson;499350”]

I just found your mastergunner99 spoof thread, hahaha Great stuff!

Really I thought you were a good trader. The 13% drawdown doesn’t fit in though. Is that actually normal for you?

[QUOTE=“GraniteJackson;499354”]

Really I thought you were a good trader. The 13% drawdown doesn’t fit in though. Is

I knew it wasn’t your main account. So you just use less leverage on your main account, and don’t mind the drawdown?

[QUOTE=“GraniteJackson;499358”]

I knew it wasn’t your main account. So you just use less leverage on your main account, and

Why don’t you compound your main account? Compound and then re-set annually/biannually…