Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“GraniteJackson;499365”]

Why don’t you compound your main account?

Aww… Ban already? I was having a good conversation… Oh we’ll.

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;499373”]Aww… Ban already? I was having a good conversation… Oh we’ll.[/QUOTE]

He always brightens my day when he turns up…

Yah, we’ll I like wearing Sweet Pips hat lol. It was a good conversation though… I’m sure he will stop by again to Brighten up your day :slight_smile:

P.S that didn’t take that long for the mods deleting the recents post… Sweet pip is very special lol that’s good so I don’t have to do the work and request to delete it.

aw, and i just started to enjoy this. how fast beating each other up could turn into an acutal conversation and “mutual respect” if you want to call it like that. was so cute

Absolutely! AK loves to socialize too even if he wont admit it …that is why he keeps coming back :wink:

Huh gutted wee. Uh

Sold eurgbp… Details are in screenshot.

UK employment

Thanks a lot PipnRoll I will have a look at that now and get back to you… Also thank you Konan that is what I was thinking actually doing a trade with demo to learn how to trade

Np buddy…

No problem Bassbraga. Take your time. There are so much to learn.

PS: why some folks are so nice to talk too today and yesterday… weird but Ill take it :slight_smile:

Short Eurusd… German court

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;499719”]Short Eurusd… German court ruling

Good call on eurusd to closed. I am actually monitoring it and looking for short. I’ll wait till later or tomorrow to get in will see…
Aussie will be good to watch too…

Crazy audusd… Up she goes…

Heh… 5 min chart

Need a little breathing after that downside that’s for sure… Can we say oversold? Lol

I’m pretty surprised that it has dropped back down…

Yep, still undecided. I am not in it though. I just watch for now. Audusd is still tricky for me to trade with news like this. I like trading it when it settle… So I’ll wait for now…

Unemployment rate actually dropped a little bit, the problem is we have a lot of contract work popping up and not a lot of full time jobs. That 1.1k only looks good because of the extremely low forecast.

Plenty of reasons to see this trend continue south IMHO.