Pepperoni and pineapple please

Arrogant and egomaniac… We all know that lol. Don’t you guys carry this at all times? So, this should not surprise you at all… Well, not for me atleast lol shakes head …Men

I’m all for sport-like competing , unless it was impeding with me making money. I’ve tried it for a whole month. Made a 30% roi even as a noob at that time…Was a pain in the ass, all of it. Will only repeat it if I start selling signals or courses, lol

Yup, I can see that… Not a lot of people can do it to trade while updating thread and such. Maybe pizza will start selling signals eventually… Or worse providing courses on how he can change our mind to become a winner and selling books too down the road called “Near From It” ( inspired by Far From It) …Who knows :wink:

100% of my trades are executed through my brokers iPhone app… So not really a friendly method to mesh with myfxbook.

[QUOTE=“konan;502661”]

The added psychological pressure outweighs the benefit of strutting on a forum for newbs. Unless you’re an egomaniac I suppose[/QUOTE]

Lol egomaniac… Just confidence.

Plus I get the added bonus of being able to track the fundamentals reasons that I jot down on this thread just in case I need a refresher…

Wasn’t talking about you. Directed at ICT type of persons

[QUOTE=“konan;502673”]

Wasn’t talking about you. Directed at ICT type of persons[/QUOTE]

Oh yeh… The original pizza kid…

I didn’t think he would have a problem with this since he posted the trades and commentary here anyway! I think myfxbook are expanding their platforms over the next few weeks (they are also bringing back their auto update function) so hopefully they will include other platforms as well.

I was actually waiting for Pizza to get a large drawn down (as a joke I hope), tell everyone to be patient and that he is just teaching us a lessons, having a meltdown , oh and calling everyone his b**ch lol … That will be another Epic episode in BP history…

As far as we know he might already have a huge DD

I’ve posted huge drawdowns as they have come lol… 14% is the largest if I remember right.

I would like to meet the person or persons that are never wrong so i can learn from them.

[QUOTE=“anderson180;502699”]500 pip S/L
10 pip T/P

all fun and games til you’re wrong. not a problem if you’re never wrong though :27:[/QUOTE]

Hey there Aaron :wink: still waiting for you to make your thread and show us how An ICT inspired student can really trade…

The problem with the iphone pics is that they are easy to fake - not saying that you are faking since your method seems sound, but ICT also uses iphone to trade and post up his trades, and I don’t want him coming back claiming that ‘he doesn’t have time to trade at a desktop anymore, and only trades on his mobile, therefore he can’t produce a myfxbook, but can produce a host of screenshots’. Basically I don’t want any wiggle room for that guy to return unless he has verified results.

[QUOTE=“JackMarkets;502797”]The problem with the iphone pics is that they are easy to fake - not saying that you are faking since your method seems sound, but ICT also uses iphone to trade and post up his trades, and I don’t want him coming back claiming that 'he doesn’t have time to trade at a desktop anymore, and only trades on his mobile, therefore he can’t produce a myfxbook, but can produce a host of

I think there is a window of time before the post is edited note comes up.

I hope you realise I’m not trying to detract from your thread or say that you are not profitable, its just I don’t want the new ICT/David Jefferson coming back doing a series of screenshots saying that if ILovePizzaMore can do it, why can’t I start a teaching thread with screenshots of results/myfxbook screenshots etc etc.

Tmoneybags also offers screenshots (and a paid service) on posts such as
http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/21934-30-pips-day-keeps-your-money-bay-278.html#post470292
http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/21934-30-pips-day-keeps-your-money-bay-278.html#post470231
http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/21934-30-pips-day-keeps-your-money-bay-267.html#post463275

He claims 100% per month, and a paid service, no live myfxbook and screenshots, non profitable students etc etc.

If you can in anyway move your account to a live myfxbook, it would prevent help prevent people using screenshots as ‘proof’ from coming back - also it would save you time having to post up results.

[QUOTE=“JackMarkets;502835”]I think there is a window of time before the post is edited note comes up.

I hope you realise I’m not trying to detract from your thread or say that you are not profitable, its just I don’t want the new ICT/David Jefferson coming back doing a series of screenshots saying that if ILovePizzaMore can do it, why can’t I start a teaching thread with screenshots of results/myfxbook screenshots etc etc.

Tmoneybags also offers screenshots (and a paid service) on posts such as
http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/21934-30-pips-day-keeps-your-money-bay-278.html#post470292
http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/21934-30-pips-day-keeps-your-money-bay-278.html#post470231
http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/21934-30-pips-day-keeps-your-money-bay-267.html#post463275

He claims 100% per month, and a paid service, no live myfxbook and screenshots, non profitable students etc etc.

If you can in anyway move your account to a live myfxbook, it would prevent help prevent people using screenshots as ‘proof’ from coming back - also it would save you time having to post up results.[/QUOTE]

Totally understand what you are saying :slight_smile: and if there was a way to connect myfxbook up to work with the way I execute my trades I would totally do it… The reliability of making a direct execution through my brokers app is just too much for me to give up though at this point. I also have other trading infrastructure built around this as well that necessitates me needing to execute through my brokers platform as well.

hey pizza, did you anywhere on the thread point out when exactly you execute a trade? i mean you build your bias ok, then do you just hit the buy/sell button or do you have a look at the charts or something to determine the exact time (and price) when you are willing to take a bet.

[QUOTE=“TopFroxx;502971”]hey pizza, did you anywhere on the thread point out when

Pizza, you staying out the market at the moment?