Pepperoni and pineapple please

Nope! Been making the usual trades…

[ATTACH]47727[/

More likely the market is staying out of Pizza’s way.

Oh scheisse, spoke too soon

[QUOTE=“konan;504277”]Oh scheisse, spoke too soon[/QUOTE]

Lol… Well someone has to take the money away from Amy Sangster’s mindless techies.

Are you going to do bigger contract sizes soon m8?

[QUOTE=“konan;504281”]

Are you going to do bigger contract

An over due update…

Hit the 100% mark on this account since opening this thread in April with $2500.

Here are two headlines from this morning…

There are a couple of right answers…

I know this will be a noob post but I will be brave to post it anyway. Don’t care if its wrong…lol and who knows maybe I could learn something here.

Okay, so Gas is consider as a commodity ( I think) so the currency base commodity pairs usually are USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD. So I think this will affect this current news though I am not sure about Egypt…

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;507299”]I know this will be a noob post but I will be brave to post it anyway. Don’t care if its wrong…lol and who knows maybe I could learn something here.

Okay, so Gas is consider as a commodity ( I think) so the currency base commodity pairs usually are USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD. So I think this will affect this current news though I am not sure about Egypt…[/QUOTE]

Good!

Here is the chart of oil… Since the unrest in Egypt started boiling over last week, oil has been on the rise. If I was interested in trading oil I would have entered a long position last week as I was expecting this to happen. Middle East turmoil (

Ha! It is always good to try… Just a wild guess :wink:

Thanks!

Hi Ilovepizza

Why did you stop to post your analysis and your thoughts ?

It was really so useful and interesting .

Your live posting to your trades was very good too.

[QUOTE=“CloudAtlas;509236”]

the same reason everyone on here stops posting… he’s in drawdown!

don’t worry though, when he gambles his way back to the top, we’ll be the first to hear about it ;)[/QUOTE]

It must only be in his small account, im sure in his big account he’s doing excellent :wink:

[QUOTE=“abrsive;509240”]

It must only be in his small account, im sure in his big account he’s doing excellent ;)[/QUOTE]

My account is doing fine lol… This account’s balance is bigger now then my last screenshot update. My point to making the thread was to show

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;509282”]

My account is doing fine lol… This account’s balance is bigger now then my last screenshot update. My point to making the thread was to show everyone that trading news and fundamentals is THE way to trade. After getting into numerous arguments with the people (mostly novice traders) who think trading with fundamentals is impossible I figured it would be easier to just show everyone…

I think doubling an account in three months demonstrates my point fairly well.

When was the last time you doubled an account abrsive?[/QUOTE]

Ok,So why you stopped posting?

[QUOTE=“dmsami;509283”]

Ok,So why you stopped posting?[/QUOT

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;509282”]

My account is doing fine lol… This account’s balance is bigger now then my last screenshot update. My point to making the thread was to show everyone that trading news and fundamentals is THE way to trade. After getting into numerous arguments with the people (mostly novice traders) who think trading with fundamentals is impossible I figured it would be easier to just show everyone…

I think doubling an account in three months demonstrates my point fairly well.

When was the last time you doubled an account abrsive?[/QUOTE]

Check my thread, and the myfxbook link. You are welcomed to troll it to boost that little tiny ego of yours anytime you want. LOL😜

I participate… even if I think it will be the dumb thing I would say/post I still post lol… I still have a lot more to learn …and to participate into the discussion you can learn a lot more. I know it is not as popular as technical trading out there but I think this is the most educational/ active fundamental discussion that we currently have on here. Showing that you have 19500 plus of viewing on this thread, I think there are people who are interested maybe most of them just wanted to be lurkers ( don’t know if there is such a word… Just made it up) …;).

I still don’t want this thread to die down just because ILPM will take a break so if anybody else out there wants to participate ( even Mr. AK and or Mr. Gone are welcome lol) feel free to do so because I will :wink:

[QUOTE=“abrsive;509292”]

Check my thread, and the myfxbook link. You are welcomed to troll it to boost that little tiny ego of yours anytime you want. LOLdde1c[/QUOTE]

You don’t have a thread.

Feel free to post your myfxbook here.

It also proves that 100% return in less than a year is achievable without even working in a fancy place like Goldman Sachs or in New York stock exchange or in any trading floor :wink:

Well done…