Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510658”]

so you’re backing down?

well if you were serious about competing, is there an e-mail i can refer him to? you guys can work out the details of the challenge between yourselves[/QUOTE]

Not much of a competition when one guy has spent 6 months to break even and another has doubled his in 3…

He already tried to setup a competition with me… Last October. He said he wanted to stall until January for whatever reason… I was not interested in waiting that long.

you only joined in april 2013 though

maybe the competition can be to see who reaches $1,000,000 first?

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510663”]

you only joined in april 2013 though

maybe the competition can be to see who reaches $1,000,000 first?[/QUOTE]

Huh… Still haven’t figured out who I am yet? Wow… Speaking of clueless

i assumed you were who you said you were. why would i try to figure out who you are when i thought you were who you were…?

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510668”]

i assumed you were who you said you were. why would i try to figure out who you are when i thought you were who you were…?[/QUOTE]

That’s the definition of clueless.

or maybe you are assuming too much… yet again

like your assumption that i care who you were before you were “ilovepizzamore”

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510678”]

or maybe you are assuming too much… yet again

like your assumption that i care who you were before you were “ilovepizzamore”[/QUOTE]

Nah… Just marveling at your cluelessness

so you really do sit around all day waiting for news to come out.

too bad your ego is too big to learn from ict. then you would know [B]when[/B] to trade, and you wouldn’t be glued to the feeds like an amateur sap

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510681”]

so you really do sit around all day waiting for news to come out.

too bad your ego is too big to learn from ict. then you would know when to trade, and you wouldn’t be glued to the feeds like an amateur sap[/QUOTE]

Or I can sit there flipping a coin to execute my trades… :wink:

so pizzaguy, what did you think of that proof that ict [B]traded[/B] his way out of drawdown, unlike the version you put forth… something about depositing.

your whole story (which you made up) was so very wrong. i wonder what else you could be wrong about… domino effect

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510685”]

so pizzaguy, what did you think of that proof that ict traded his way out of drawdown, unlike the version you put forth… something about depositing.

your whole story (which you made up) was so very wrong. i wonder what else you could be wrong about… domino effect[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you are talking about… Did he post his myfxbook?

he showed the page on his video, and here’s a screenshot and the link to the video:

InnerCircleTrader MyFxBook 07/08/13 - YouTube

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/48586-lets-say-thanks-ict-his-dedication-educating-us-post433957.html#post433957

dated december 20th 2012… that guy nailed it didnt he?

Was the link up for a month before dissapearing? Check!

Did his performance underwhelm? Check!

Did he quietly leave? Check!

Did he say his losses was always the plan? Check!

nope, “that guy” had it just as wrong as you, because ict hasn’t walked away. he’s trading it up to ~$30,000 then will reveal it to the public like i said before.

it’s amazing really. you’re obviously wrong from any perspective but your ego is panicking at the mere thought of being wrong. so very wrong.

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510694”]

nope, “that guy” had it just as wrong as you, because ict hasn’t walked away. he’s trading it up to ~$30,000 then will reveal it to the public like i said before.

it’s amazing really. you’re obviously wrong from any perspective but your ego is panicking at the mere thought of being wrong. so very wrong.[/QUOTE]

Was the link up for a month before dissapearing? Check!

Did his performance underwhelm? Check!

Did he quietly leave? Check!

Did he say his losses was always the plan? Check!

I will give you three more posts before putting you on the ignore list as you are boring me… Use them wisely

your sensitive ego is in its death throes, this is absolutely hilarious from my end

:57:

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510696”]your sensitive ego is in its death throes, this is absolutely hilarious from my end

:57:[/QUOTE]

There’s 1…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;510695”]
I will give you three more posts before putting you on the ignore list as you are boring me… Use them wisely[/QUOTE]

and the Ego is down for the count! have to get rid of me because i so clearly outlined how WRONG you were.

so very WRONG

ICT will make a mockery of you, and don’t think it’s going to take a long time, That $30,000 mark will come a lot sooner than you can handle, And it will be public and in your face and…

it is YOU who will be forced to walk away quietly, in shame.

Silly Banker, do you know how many times I have been banned? Do you think I fear your banhammer, ha ha ha ha ha

:58:

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510699”]and the Ego is down for the count! have to get rid of me because i so clearly outlined how WRONG you were.

so very WRONG

ICT will make a mockery of you, and don’t think it’s going to take a long time, That $30,000 mark will come a lot sooner than you can handle, And it will be public and in your face and…

it is YOU who will be forced to walk away quietly, in shame.

Silly Banker, do you know how many times I have been banned? Do you think I fear your banhammer, ha ha ha ha ha

:58:[/QUOTE]

Dos… Uno mas

weak sauce.

you’re a sore loser bub, and now everybody knows it

he he he