Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510635”]

he wanted it to be an “emotional” experience like drawdown is in real life.
[/QUOTE]

Yeh… So why cheat his followers from the experience of the journey back to break even?

the emotions were intended for everybody… whether you agree or not (his words) that is how he wanted to teach the lesson. you disagree with his method of teaching, that’s fine, but no reason to attack his trading abilities

his main reason being around is to teach and inspire… not just show off

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510637”]

the emotions were intended for everybody… whether you agree or not (his words) that is how he wanted to teach the lesson. you disagree with his method of teaching, that’s fine, but no reason to attack his trading abilities

his main reason being around is to teach and inspire… not just show off[/QUOTE]

So you aren’t going to answer the question then lol… That’s ok… I know it doesn’t make sense to you either.

despite your presumptuous remark “I know it doesn’t make sense to you either” i did actually answer your question.

your reading comprehension is lacking

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510640”]

despite your presumptuous remark “I know it doesn’t make sense to you either” i did actually answer your question.

your reading comprehension is lacking[/QUOTE]

No you didn’t… You just said “because he wanted to”.

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510637”]
that is how he wanted to teach the lesson. you disagree with his method of teaching, that’s fine, but no reason to attack his trading abilities
[/QUOTE]

his purpose was to teach a lesson and that is how he chose to teach the lesson.

you can show your distaste for his teaching technique all you want but the answer to your question is right there

read carefully pizzaguy

Sorry. I am back.

Sure. He did it intentionaly to “feel” how is it to be a loser. Guys, you expect that I believe the show you are making? Losin money intentionaly, yeah right, and I am the reencarnation of Liebnitz.

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510642”]

his purpose was to teach a lesson and that is how he chose to teach the lesson.

you can show your distaste for his teaching technique all you want but the answer to your question is right there

read carefully pizzaguy[/QUOTE]

Uh huh… Blindly following whatever master says.

he’s a multimillionaire with multiple accounts. this account is nothing to him. $5,000 is nothing to him. $50,000 is nothing to him.

it was a lesson, not a dictated instruction

so presumptuous you are

Oooooooohhhhhh and you fiercely stand upon him, ooooooohhhhh you are making free publicity for him. aw yeah!!!

Do you think I am that stupid?

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510646”]

it was a lesson, not a dictated instruction

so presumptuous you are[/QUOTE]

A lesson of blindly believing despite jarring contrary evidence…“yesssss masssster… Yessss massssster”

my assessment of you is this:

you lost more money than you could handle in the markets, now you come here to vent and project your misery onto others.

how close am i?

you know so little it is humorous to me.

hehehe. that is me laughing at your small minded comments

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510650”]

you know so little it is humorous to me.

hehehe. that is me laughing at your small minded comments[/QUOTE]

So far I’m beating your master to his challenge… Even gave him a head start… That’s why I’m giggling.

Not by a bit.

Awww… You two are make a good team :slight_smile: lol sooo sweet…

so you’re competing with him? i think ict would love a challenger to humiliate publically

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510656”]

so you’re competing with him? i think ict would love a challenger to humiliate publically[/QUOTE]

Not really a competition…

so you’re backing down?

well if you were serious about competing, is there an e-mail i can refer him to? you guys can work out the details of the challenge between yourselves