Pepperoni and pineapple please

Forgive but what will you do if you have not just one, but two or three loses in a row??? Cuz time to time I have many. Don’t you expect me to believe your system is sooooooo perfect. Again, Have you ever wondered why guys like Anton Kreil or Paul Tuddor Jones, they never recommend this??? JUst think for a moment.

Yeah, and I act in consequense and I consider the worst possible scenario before taking the trade. Sorry but you are just a bunch of gamblers.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511333”]

Forgive but what will you do if you have not just one, but two or three loses in a row??? Cuz time to time I have many. Don’t you expect me to believe your system is sooooooo perfect. Again, Have you ever wondered why guys like Anton Kreil or Paul Tuddor Jones,

No Mr. I can survive 10, or maybe 200 consecutive loses. You with 3or 4 are out. I normaly need 1 or 2 gains to recover, you need more than 50.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511338”]

No Mr. I can survive 10, or maybe 200 consecutive loses. You with 3or 4 are out. I normaly need 1 or 2 gains to recover, you need more than 50.[/QUOTE]

Start a thread… Call your trades and show me :slight_smile:

To prove what… do you think I have the time to explain each trade I take?? If I had, why in earth shall I share my strtegy??

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511340”]

To prove what… do you think I have the time to explain each trade I take?? If I had, why in earth shall I share my strtegy??[/QUOTE]

You seem to have plenty of time… Don’t share you strategy if you don’t want… Just call you trades.

Ahhhhh, sure, and what I do with the people who say I can easily edit the balance sheet???

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511345”]

Ahhhhh, sure, and what I do with the people who say I can easily edit the balance sheet???[/QUOTE]

Call the trades when you make them… Before they hit TP… And don’t edit the post afterward… Kinda hard to argue against that now isn’t it?

Sure… like closing a trade was not stresfull enough and you ask me to give it a call. Well, helloooooooo.

By the way I don’t use TP.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511351”]

Sure… like closing a trade was not stresfull enough and you ask me to give it a call. Well, helloooooooo.

By the way I don’t use TP.[/QUOTE]

Lol… Ok

Counter Intuition. Quite easy. Losers use wide or non SL at all and very small TP or breakeven. I do the contrair. I use tight SL and not TP at all. In case one day I am sooo lucky that my trade hits the sky of pips, and maybe if am more lucky than that I have two or three of those trades in a row and woo hoo!!! But you are not considering the opposite, what if you are unlucky enough. SOrry but your system just sucks, is no different than those who always complain on blowing account after account.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511356”]Counter Intuition. Quite easy. Losers use wide or non SL at all and very small TP or breakeven. I do the contrair. I use tight SL and not TP at all. In case one day I am sooo lucky that my trade hits the sky of pips, and maybe if am more lucky than that I have two or three of those trades in a row and woo hoo!!! But you are not considering the opposite, what if you are unlucky enough. SOrry but your system just sucks, is no different than those who always complain on blowing account after account.[/QUOTE]

Lol ok…

Starting balance at thread open: $2500
Balance today: $6178

:slight_smile:

Again. I don’t care.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511361”]

Again. I don’t care.[/QUOTE]

You are posting a lot on my thread for not caring.

You seem not gettin’ it right? Any real and skilled trader would by now have figured it out what am I intending to do here. I don’t care your so called success, I am really against this sort of “trading”. Very dangerous, read the forum rules, perfect traders are not allowed.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511363”]

You seem not gettin’ it right? Any real and skilled trader would by now have figured it out what am I intending to do here. I don’t care your so called success, I am really against this sort of “trading”. Very dangerous, read the forum rules, perfect traders are not allowed.[/QUOTE]

Yes we get it… You are mad because someone is making money with a method you don’t agree with. Crystal clear :slight_smile:

Sure. Why not. That is what I don’t get it. Why you people are so obsessed with money??? I don’t give a dam, I don’t care. Again, you are just acting like those kids in school who always presumed how much money their parents had. Seriously, I am telling you money is adrug, especially when comes that easily. Have you ever wondered it is not too damm good to be true???

Lol… Well you don’t even know what return a successful or pro traders can bring in every month let alone having a strategy that you call yourself is using. No TP and only have a tight SL is not a wise strategy either…

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511366”]

Sure. Why not. That is what I don’t get it. Why you people are so obsessed with money??? I don’t give a dam, I don’t care. Again, you are just acting like those kids in school who always presumed how much money their parents had. Seriously, I am telling you money is adrug, especially when comes that easily. Have you ever wondered it is not too damm good to be true???[/QUOTE]

Why are you trading if you don’t want money…?