Pepperoni and pineapple please

Forex Signals sent daily via fxpremiere and zulu are good.

My attention is withing the news we receive. I think forex news alerts from bloomberg and reuters are the best.

Good show Pizza, esp coming after the big loss.

Cheers

But why he is so angry all time? He is a male version of Debbie Downer I tell you…

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;522173”]

But why he is so angry all time? He is a male version of Debbie Downer I tell you…[/QUOTE

Right…yeah, I have never seen him call a single trade either but then he is really good at making judgement about others and talk about risk management (which is fine and all) but he didn’t really took the time to read and observe and what the “results” were. Lol he even judge me for something I am not…but of course I won’t put up with it…its tiring…

A solid good trader comes back from a big lost just as strong or stronger then before.That is a quality that should be admired and others should mimic.

Nice work .

Where do you list your trade ?
That was a long trade with the euro . I thought you would of drop is ages befor you did .
Crazy trends ATM . I really don’t like trading this time of the year … Lets hope our account increase in time for Christmas

Wait I thought you are with this fabulous Zulutrade? Didn’t give you enough pips, ha?

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;521916”]Been awhile since updating the thread…

July 30th I took the “big one” … A $1500 loss…If you read a few posts back you’ll find a eurgbp short I made around .8595 I think… After staying open for a few days and rising up to .8700 I was fairly confident it would stop there… As you can see from the screenshot, I threw WAY more on this trade then my usual 30,000 position size… Well it continued up another 50 pips before eventually going back to its correct valuation… If I had stuck with my typicall money management rules I would have been fine to ride it out… As it came back to me.

After closing that trade I was just under $5K… Three weeks of trades later I have nearly recovered the balance… I think I was around $6.5k before that trade… At 6.3k now.

[\QUOTE]

I very much appreciate your honest report and I congratulate you for the overall performance!

Yep! As I pointed out

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;522241”]

Wait I thought you are with this fabulous Zulutrade? Didn’t give you enough pips, ha?[/QUOTE]

Sorry was that a direct insult to me ?

I am going to refer you to the admin for trolling

I didn’t nothing but comment on his nice trade set up . I didn’t take any of them

You should try to be a bit nicer and positive

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;522310”]Yep! As I pointed out more then several times in my earlier posts… I will hit the big loss occasionally. Seems like once every 3 to 5 months is typical. My worst was 2 in two months. Always a grind to get the balance back…but always learn at least one thing during the process.[/QUOTE]

Nice work pizza at long you balance then out

Do you decrease your risk when you have large lost ?

billyboy,

Yes, that was a the question directly to you but not an insult. You could have answered me like “Yes, I am with Zulu trade but I also want to learn to trade on my own” or “Yes, they have given me enough pips, thanks for asking” that is much more acceptable response then calling someone a “troll” and threatening to report to admin. Where are we, still in high school? When someone you think is picking on you, you go tell-tale the admin?

As you are aware, in this forum site, we are connected with different types of people around the world that came from different background, different views/beliefs, religion, experiences, etc. Of course, you will get criticize when someone is disagreeing with you. You have to learn that sometimes you don’t know it all. There is always someone who knows more than you do. If someone tells you and explain to you in a constructive way why it is then accept it or disregard it in a mature way…not calling a person a troll and threatening someone. I have notice that a few days ago there is someone was correcting you and explain to you what “pips” is in a constructive way but then you become defensive/offensive about it. This is not how a mature person to react and how to deal with criticism… but then again you will think that what I am saying here is am trolling you…

I am just putting my observation and hope might help you how to deal with criticism in the future…it is all about how we perceive the things we read in here. We can always agree to disagree and it is totally acceptable. Btw, don’t forget to put in your comments/suggestions in Zulu trade suggestions box (as Mr. EDDY MO suggested) so they know how they can improved and deliver the service that you expect them to give you :)….and if you still want to report me… I will go with you at the admins office and you can do your confession…

PNR.

Sorry, Pizza to side track your thread…

You know, i am still not to clear on the meaning of the word troll as is used on this thread or any other. explain please.

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;522438”]

billyboy,

Yes, that was a the question directly to you but not an insult. You could have answered me like “Yes, I am with Zulu trade but I also want to learn to trade on my own” or “Yes, they have given me enough pips, thanks for asking” that is much more acceptable response then calling someone a “troll” and threatening to report to admin. Where are we, still in high school? When someone you think is picking on you, you go tell-tale the admin?

As you are aware, in this forum site, we are connected with different types of people around the world that came from different background, different views/beliefs, religion, experiences, etc. Of course, you will get criticize when someone is disagreeing with you. You have to learn that sometimes you don’t know it all. There is always someone who knows more than you do. If someone tells you and explain to you in a constructive way why it is then accept it or disregard it in a mature way…not calling a person a troll and threatening someone. I have notice that a few days ago there is someone was correcting you and explain to you what “pips” is in a constructive way but then you become defensive/offensive about it. This is not how a mature person to react and how to deal with criticism… but then again you will think that what I am saying here is am trolling you…

I am just putting my observation and hope might help you how to deal with criticism in the future…it is all about how we perceive the things we read in here. We can always agree to disagree and it is totally acceptable. Btw, don’t forget to put in your comments/suggestions in Zulu trade suggestions box (as Mr. EDDY MO suggested) so they know how they can improved and deliver the service that you expect them to give you :)….and if you still want to report me… I will go with you at the admins office and you can do your confession…

PNR.

Sorry, Pizza to side track your thread…[/QUOTE]

Trolling is a internet term that the are commenting not because they have helpful information but they’re trying to make fun of the person who made the post

( which you have done - and was uncalled for)

I don’t need to tell you any thing .

I find it very useful when I read sone thing and learn for sone thing / I have not said once that I know every thing

This nip picking started when you said " oh didn’t you make enough from zulutrade"

I did nothing but have " positive " feedback for pizza as u liked his trade setup

Making it a personal - about other comment on a different thread they we were having - is just rude

Now ur just trying to make your self look good as you have hijack this thread . You have mention personal note from different thread , and flooded it with comment “zulutrade”

But Thank you for your feed back

Ps try to be a bit nicer and positive in life - I wish you the best of luck

I forgot to ask

Pizza how your trading this month - do you find that aug , sept are your worst trading month ?

I know it mine - so been preparing for drawdown this month / trading less

Summer months tend to be a bit more erratic and “choppy”… Moves off of

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;522563”]Summer months tend to be a bit more erratic and “choppy”… Moves off of fundamentals can be exaggerated as liquidity is lower and price can be jolted around by the big players.

As I’m mostly going for 10 pip trades, I do not need the sustained trends that are more common in fall and spring … I am also not using a rigid mechanical system that performs well in a specific trading equity… So although I can definitely notice seasonal tendencies, my performance doesn’t vary much as a result of them.[/QUOTE]

Oh that good - do you aim for greater pip in winter or always 10 pip targets

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;522563”]Summer months tend to be a bit more erratic and “choppy”… Moves off of fundamentals can be exaggerated as liquidity is lower and price can be jolted around by the big players.

As I’m mostly going for 10 pip trades, I do not need the sustained trends that are more common in fall and spring … I am also not using a rigid mechanical system that performs well in a specific trading equity… So although I can definitely notice seasonal tendencies, my performance doesn’t vary much as a result of them.[/QUOTE]

Worst party of living down under - best month for trading is my summer - but it the best time I like to take holidays haha

[QUOTE=“billyboy402;522567”]

Oh that good - do you aim for greater pip in winter or always 10 pip targets[/QUOTE]

I aim for bigger pips