Pepperoni and pineapple please

Slow and steady win the race :slight_smile:

Good luck for next week .

[QUOTE=“billyboy402;522568”]

Worst party of living down under - best month for trading is my summer - but it the best time I like to take holidays haha[/QUOTE

i dont find it my worst month , but it my lease traded month ,
but then again i stop trading from 20th until jan some time feb

Billyboy,

It’s okay. No need to argue. Lets just drop it and moved on…

PNR.

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;522713”]Billyboy,

It’s okay. No need to argue. Lets just drop it and moved on…

PNR.[/QUOTE]

I am over it . Sorry just time of the month

[attach]50408[/atta​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Great observation Pizza, i will keep that in mined .

Good to know… Where did you get this chart from? Forex factory?

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;524204”]Good to know… Where did you get this chart from? Forex factory?[/QUOTE]

Nope! Not forex factory…

Okay, so where did you get it from then? Or is it a top “secret”?

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;524209”]

Okay, so where did you get it from then? Or is it a top “secret”?[/QUOTE]

You are just going to give up after one guess…?

Oh geez… No one told me or even warn me that I am in this “guessing game show”… I am just ganna call a friend named Google…Maybe he knows…lol

He got that particular graphic from the utility partly highlighted in the bottom left of the attachment.
But it’s not a very accurate representation of end activity, well certainly not this year anyway.

Double 6, pays 31 for 1 , nice chart.

[QUOTE=“double 6;524219”]
He got that particular graphic from the utility partly highlighted in the bottom left of the attachment.
But it’s not a very accurate representation of end activity, well certainly not this year

You’re right it doesn’t, & I was referring to the broad brush sentiment view in my comment.
But then even the comparable proprietary wholesale info which can be accessed from the various supposed noteworthy sources doesn’t fare any better this year.
In fact none of the usual session, daily or weekly sentiment/flow output has been worth a damn in 2013.

Sign of the (current) volatile times I’m afraid.

[QUOTE=“double 6;524246”]You’re right it doesn’t, & I was referring to the broad brush sentiment view in my comment.
But then even the comparable proprietary wholesale info which can be accessed from the various supposed noteworthy sources doesn’t fare any better this year.
In fact none of the usual session, daily or weekly sentiment/flow output has been worth a damn in 2013.

Sign of

Double 6, thanks so much… I appreciate it!

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;524264”]

Double 6, thanks so much… I appreciate it![/QUOTE]

See… Looks like he found it on his own… Why not you?

Well he might have seen those before. Maybe he is better on searching that specific chart than I am and he is so generous enough to tell me… In which, I am great full for…

Thanks for sharing and showing that chart on your thread…