Pepperoni and pineapple please

Good going, SorryDude. I agree with ILovePizzaMore’s analysis, “freshness” of information is definitely a huge factor! Sometimes your long-term analysis can be bearish on a pair but sudden news, even if it can be considered short-term noise, can still move the pair around and provide a lot of profit potential even if it’s against your long-term bias.

Today’s win puts me above the 10% mark in less than a week of trading. Small steps…

account sits at $563 (+12.6%)

I’ll be back to show the trade that puts me over $1000 (+100%), wish me luck :wink:

I feel very happy for you and how you are coming back strong.

Nice…

Solid gains for a week’s worth of trading! Keep it up!

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;490769”]

Thanks for the kind words guys

So let’s talk Fundamentals. We get to see what the big bad Fed does (or doesn’t) do tomorrow. They’re either going to say “we can’t taper yet” or “we’re going to try tapering a little”

1st scenario: dollar sells off
2nd scenario: dollar rallies

The questions are… can the Fed afford to keep printing money the way they have? can the Fed slow down QE without interest rates going up?

I would say no to both question but we’ll see Ben’s spin on the situation tomorrow afternoon :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“SorryDude;534972”]Thanks for the kind words guys

So let’s talk Fundamentals. We get to see what the big bad Fed does (or doesn’t) do tomorrow. They’re either going to say “we can’t taper yet” or “we’re going to try tapering a little”

1st scenario: dollar sells off
2nd scenario: dollar rallies

The questions are… can the Fed afford to keep printing money the way they have? can the Fed slow down QE without interest rates going up?

I would say no to both question but we’ll see Ben’s spin on the situation tomorrow afternoon :)[/QUOTE]

And if there was any doubt as to whether fundamentals or technicals determine price movement… Just take a look back at what price did on the last FOMC day.

Stay on your toes…

There is a scenario where fed tapers and dollar STILL sells off… Market has been wanting AT LEAST 10B of taper… If we only get 5B plus more emphasis on a commitment to keepinglong term rates low … I would guess we would see dollar fall.

Using logic with the feds does not do well. I will wait for the out come because i don’t trust the feds.

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;534988”]Using logic with the feds does not do well. I will wait for the out come because i don’t trust the feds.[/QUOTE]

Has worked well for me :slight_smile:

Good for you ILovePizzaMore. :19:

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;535004”]Good for you ILovePizzaMore. :19:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :wink:

pizza why did you edit so many of your posts?

lol…

Up until last week I was strongly thinking there would be AT LEAST a $10B taper this month… Now I am pretty convinced it will be AT MOST $10 billion… I would say the odds are dollar falls today.

Anyone care to throw in a guess as to which pair or top two pairs will be the best bet to short dollar with if this is the case?

EUR/USD and USD/JPY… Most of the time, this pairs react to whatever news coming from US… My observation ofcourse;)

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;535447”]

EUR/USD and USD/JPY… Most of the time, this pairs react to whatever news coming from US… My observation ofcourse;)[/QUOTE]

USDJPY is a good one… But the ECB has been re-affirming its dovish stance recently… Which bank recently stated it will be raising interest rates soonish?

Canada will most likely wait for US to increase the interest rate…However, Britain (UK) because of jobless rate dips, I am guessing they are the one who will rise first… So, I’ll say UK …Bank of England…:51:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;535454”]

Canada will most likely wait for US to increase the interest rate…However, Britain (UK) because of jobless rate dips, I am guessing they are the one who will rise first… So, I’ll say UK …Bank of England…:51:[/QUOTE]

New Zealand… They said they will be raising rates next year… Whereas the official statement from the BOE is that they won’t be raising till 2016.

LOL dammit… I suck this…lol

Well I hope a get a B for trying…Would you mind next time give a multiple choice? Like, A,B, C, or D… that would have been helpful lol… just kidding… thanks!