Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;535462”]

LOL dammit… I suck this…lol

Well I hope a get a B for trying…Would you mind next time give a multiple choice? Like, A,B, C, or D… that would have been helpful lol… just kidding… thanks![/QUOTE]

Lol… Now which would be the best pair to short against the dollar if the FOMC is dollar bullish?

What are my choices…please

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;535470”]

What are my choices…please[/QUOTE]

Yen, pound, euro, nzd, Aussie, cad…

Base on technical or fundamental?

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;535472”]

Base on technical or fundamental?[/QUOTE]

Lol which one is more important?

Well currently we are just waiting for the fundamental to played out but I am leaning on technical as to where the price should go…

This is tricky, for me at least, because I have my favorite currency pair to trade. So if I am looking at my chart, if USD is bullish, I will sell EUR/USD to test that previous low. At the same time, I can also buy the USD/JPY and aiming to that previous high. Pound is already making it higher high since this morning…so I won’t trade that… EU and UJ are currently in waiting mode…

This is my analysis… so who cares…lol

Edit: I edit my post… That’s what happen when you trying to type while eating lunch…

If FOMC decides to taper more then $10 billion… Then I would say shorting euro with usd would be the best bet as the ECB has been pretty dovish.

So what happen if Fed decided to postpone the tapering… And doing it not until December or so… Sell the USD?

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;535503”]So what happen if Fed decided to postpone the tapering… And doing it not until December or so… Sell the USD?[/QUOTE]

Yeh… Buy nzdusd

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;535507”]

Yeh… Buy nzdusd[/QUOTE]

The one complicating factor is that NZDs GDP is being released this afternoon… Probably will be disappointingly low… If I long nzdusd after FOMC I will close it before the GDP release.

Cable buy for me if less than 10.

The mpc minutes released show even the 2 members that were looking for more QE have changed their minds.

Even on the ground I’ve noticed managers painting a brighter picture of late, local newspaper headline this evening: ’ Local unemployment falls’.

The market has been noting this growth - EUR/GBP is a good indicator since EZ is GBP’s biggest trading partner.

Here is today’s BBC news on this:

BBC News - Bank of England upgrades UK growth forecast

[QUOTE=“peterma;535521”]Cable buy for me if less than 10.

The mpc minutes released show even the 2 members that were looking for more QE have changed their minds.

Even on the ground I’ve noticed managers painting a brighter picture of late, local newspaper headline this evening: ’ Local unemployment falls’.

The market has been noting this growth - EUR/GBP is a good indicator since EZ is GBP’s biggest trading partner.

Here is today’s BBC news on this:

BBC News - Bank of England upgrades UK growth forecast[/QUOTE]

Yep… Pound has been on a rampage… MPC minutes definitely provided more fundamental reasons for strength.

And there you go… No taper.

Money made on nzdusd long… I’m out.

I have the same ones , sometimes bases on tech and other times based on news.

I have the strangest feeling of deja vu. Did Banker get possessed by ICT’s ghost?

This is off the subject of forex. Although I could tie it in if I wanted.

When do you think stocks will crash? Or maybe better how long do you think QE can hold them up? I was really hoping for some tapering so I could find some good deals.

[QUOTE=“bun;535957”]

I have the strangest feeling of deja vu. Did Banker get possessed by ICT’s ghost?[/QUOTE]

Actually banker deleted 700 of his posts way before ICT had his meltdown.

So if anything… ICT got possessed by bankers ghost.

There is a clear difference in motivation between the two… But you would have to ask banker and ICT as I could only assume what their motivations were.

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;536016”]This is off the subject of forex. Although I could tie it in if I wanted.

When do you think stocks will crash? Or maybe better how long do you think QE can hold them up? I was really hoping for some tapering so I could find some good deals.[/QUOTE]

As Bernanke stated yesterday… “Monetary policy decisions will be entirely data dependent” … Which puts us in the strange situation where bad US data may boost stocks as it pushes tapering back.

However… Bernanke stressed that fiscal issues have a very real risk to the economy… Mainly the debt ceiling issue. If we see congress deadlock… Stocks will plummet… I’d say sometime between today and three weeks from now, stocks will hit a peak and start retracing.

I am one trade away from hitting $10k on this account… Once the trade closes I will post a screenshot. I will post the trade reports from April -September once September ends… And that will end my account updates… :slight_smile: $2k to $10k in 5 months on a real money account.