Pepperoni and pineapple please

dude, go for the Million!!!

Lol 10K is where I will be combining this with my main account and I start over at 2K.

oh that’s too bad. I thought you’d take it to 50K or something. still a great accomplishment though

I always say a win is a win and this one is a very nice win ILovePizzaMore. It’s nice when a plan comes together. :slight_smile:

What about your main account? Do you trade the same strategy with smaller position? Or do you trade a different strategy?

And what is the sense of this type of account? Just for fun? To show off? Or are you being aggressive to earn money fast to fund your main account?

Don’t you think anyone could apply similar strategy to a main account? Or is it too risky?

Btw, Congratulation! You are a great trader and a great example for all of us! Thanks! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Trasimaco;536927”]

What about your main account? Do you trade the same strategy with smaller position? Or do you trade a different strategy?

And what is the sense of this type of account? Just for fun? To show off? Or are you being aggressive to earn money fast to fund your main account?

Don’t you think anyone could apply similar strategy to a main account? Or is it too risky?

Btw, Congratulation! You are a great trader and a great example for all of us! Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

I don’t really compound my main account very often… Maybe once or twice a year at the most.

I have my small accounts which I compound aggressively… Dump the winnings into my main account at a certain point… And reset them. I can get a smoother equity curve this way with less risk.

80% of the trades I make on my small accounts I also make on my main… Most of the differences revolve around position sizing and whether I average into certain trades that go against me… So yes you can trade this way on a larger account.

Pizza Man, you are an inspiration! I just opened a demo account with MT4 and look to execute your methodology next week.

Congrats, and keep on keepin’ on!

Really though – why did you go on a rampage with the delete key and whack all of your posts on this thread? :31:

[QUOTE=“JohnLeonard;537671”]Really though – why did you go on a rampage with the delete key and whack all of your posts on this thread? :31:[/QUOTE]

Had a “run in” with the forum newbies and mods…

My original intention for the thread was mostly self benefitting as I was using it mainly as a medium to record my trades and jot some thoughts…

There were a couple of members specifically that had shown interest in how I traded and I wanted to show them… I feel like 5 months is long enough for the targeted members to get what they needed to… They were following along and me deleting the info now won’t affect them… And most of the incoming new members seem more interested in the “free signals” and defending the signal providers who are merely using this as an advertising tool to really care to learn how to trade anyways… So it won’t affect them either.

I have just noticed it. I didn’t have time to reread the thread unfortunately.

So are you basically punishing the few interested people because of the ones that are not interested and/or are in the signal provider side? :slight_smile:

Strange choice but well, it is your thread and it is your choice. You must have your reasons and I am not here to question them for sure. Who am I in the end!?

However, I just wanted to say that all this situation was pretty normal for me. There are really few people around interested to become a self sufficient and profitable trader and invest the time required to become one. Most of the people are just looking for a way to invest their money and maybe looking for a free high return investment source like a free signal provide could be. Sometime they can maybe charge for it or they can charge for any extra services. And people maybe want pay for it.

What is the problem? Why are you fighting wars that are not yours wars?

Not everybody can be a trader. Neither they probably want to be one.

Just as I was beginning to take an interest in incorporating fundamentals…

I am reminded of the Chevy Chase movie “Vacation” where the Griswold family goes through hell to arrive at their dream vacation destination, Wally World, only to be told, “Sorry, folks. The park is closed. The Moose outside should of told you.”

Hey John,

I am glad to hear that you are thinking about incorporating Fundamentals… Even if Pizza deleted some if not most of it, he is still here and his thread is still active. You can always ask here if there is any specific questions as I could imagine you have and maybe we could learn from those questions as they come up as well. This thread will be more exciting if we have more participants as we already outline here before…

It is very unfortunate that it seems more people are interested in " Free Signals" than actually learn how to trade on their own… But we should not let that happen as we voice more that learning independently is the best way to go to earn and be a successful trader. I tried to tell them as well but some just really go blind with it… What can we do…

I’ve watch that movie but I think my favorite was the “Christmas Vacations”…lol

[QUOTE=“Trasimaco;537834”]

I have just noticed it. I didn’t have time to reread the thread unfortunately.

So are you basically punishing the few interested people because of the ones that are not interested and/or are in the signal provider side? :slight_smile:

Strange choice but well, it is your thread and it is your choice. You must have your reasons and I am not here to question them for sure. Who am I in the end!?

However, I just wanted to say that all this situation was pretty normal for me. There are really few people around interested to become a self sufficient and profitable trader and invest the time required to become one. Most of the people are just looking for a way to invest their money and maybe looking for a free high return investment source like a free signal provide could be. Sometime they can maybe charge for it or they can charge for any extra services. And people maybe want pay for it.

What is the problem? Why are you fighting wars that are not yours wars?

Not everybody can be a trader. Neither they probably want to be one.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“JohnLeonard;537886”]

Just as I was beginning to take an interest in incorporating fundamentals…

I am reminded of the Chevy Chase movie “Vacation” where the Griswold family goes through hell to arrive at their dream vacation destination, Wally World, only to be told, “Sorry, folks. The park is closed. The Moose outside should of told you.”[/QUOTE]

As I said before… The thread was mainly for myself and a few targeted members. The people who took an interest in it early on should have been able to get what they needed from it by now…

John… Don’t let this stop you from heading down the path of using fundamentals. I learned everything from free online content found with google. It’s all out there. :slight_smile:

My first Google result was “Pepperoni and pineapple please…” The second said something about hot women wanting to meet me… Do you think I need to refine my search terms? LOL.

No problem Pizza. Half the fun of driving across country on vacation is what you discover on the drive so I am off, keys in hand.

[QUOTE=“JohnLeonard;538016”]My first Google result was “Pepperoni and pineapple please…” The second said something about hot women wanting to meet me… Do you think I need to refine my search terms? LOL.

No problem Pizza. Half the fun of driving across country on vacation is what you discover on the drive so I am off, keys in hand.[/QUOTE]

Exactly… Perhaps the most useful result of this thread was showing that it CAN be done… More then HOW to do it. If you know that it can be done than that gives the motivation to learn knowing that there’s a payoff at the end.

I wish i can get the same result . :slight_smile:

Well you showed them didn’t you…lol.

[QUOTE=“Sweet Pip;540152”]

Well you showed them didn’t you…lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol yes… Yes I did.

I always admire a person that stands up for what he does, great job IlovePizzaMore.

Pizza, sums up all of the psychological gurus’ lengthy and expensive books, none of whom can show they actually do trade with success.

I got a lot from your thread, hope you might think up something for newbie island for the future - you’ve only to see how needed good info is when you see how quickly the ‘signal providers’ attract a following.

Anyways - many thanks for your input - and your stance in squaring up the leeches in other threads.