Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“piptronix;481508”]So whats the account size now?

I’m assuming this isn’t your main account because you are full time right? This is account is just for demonstration.
So do you take the same trades on your main account, and does that mean opening two trades every time, or is there a way of linking them so that activity on one affects the other.

If this is your main account, and you are full time, then may I ask how you are going to pay the rent, lol

[QUOTE=“piptronix;481514”]I’m assuming this isn’t your main account because you are full time right? This is account is just for demonstration.
So do you take the same trades on your main

Lol, I remember this pic.

The RBA hashsuhsbs

Euro has been weighed down this week due to speculation that ECB may be considering

then expected yesterday which is worrying as Germany is the powerhouse of the EU.

Just shorted USDCADOil has

I have my eye on the AUDCAD right now. Its ticking all the boxes for a short on the 4 hour chart according to my setup, except that my setup is more reliable on the one hour, so I’ll be a bit more cautious with this one.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;481855”]I have my eye on the AUDCAD right now. Its ticking all the boxes for a short on the 4 hour chart according to my setup, except that my setup is more reliable on the one hour, so I’ll be a bit more cautious with this one.

[/QUOTE]

Nice! Feel free to

Trigger pulled at 1.0544, 25 pips stop loss.

The Uk’s gdp figures forecast = 0.1% (qoq)
USD unemployment claims forecast = 352k
NZD trade balance forecast = 472 M

I wont trade the first two but I’ll be watching New Zealand closely for technical setup…
If this one disappoints it will really come crashing down because the market is putting a lot into the kiwi at the moment.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;481861”]Trigger pulled at 1.0544, 25 pips stop loss.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;481841”]

Usdcad short is still open… Came close to hitting TP a little bit ago

I missed the BOJ, yes that is more important.
Let me give the BOJ a shot: We want to see to what extent they will continue continue to weaken the yen with asset purchases. They are fresh from the G20 meetings where they got a pat on the back for their attempts get their inflation going.

UK: They are in a triple dip recession and we want to see if there are any signs of recovery. The cable has been climbing lately, and if this figure disappoints it could confirm the worst, and we could see falls in the gbp pairs.

And my trade is not doing not looking too good. I’m hoping the run up in the Aussie is just a test of the 1.300 level, and not a bull run.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;481868”]I missed the BOJ, yes that is more important.
Let me give the

I guess its because the last NFP was ridiculously low, only 88000 new jobs added.
But at the same time the jobless rate also declined, but that could be because of the lower participation rate, more people retiring, less people looking for jobs. So if this unemployment figure is also high then it confirms the bad news, and until that NFP report a lot of traders were bullish on the dollar. So maybe this is the real turning point.

How am I doing so far?

EDIT: my trade is really going badly right now

[QUOTE=“piptronix;481871”]I guess its because the last NFP was ridiculously low, only 88000 new jobs added.
But at the same time the jobless rate also declined,

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;481874”]

I’m guessing aud run up is a result of South.

Still waiting for your comments on my analysis, did I miss anything?

Edit:

Holy moly, I’m a master contributor, If I had known I would have made my 500th post a bit more elaborate and ornamental.
What a load of bull! I’ll take the title anyway lol

[QUOTE=“piptronix;481883”]Still waiting for your comments on my analysis, did I miss anything?[/QUOT