Pepperoni and pineapple please

Well it’s only -2 pips at the moment.
It went down to -15 pips and seems to be recovering.
I set the TP for 1.05, that’s about 40 pips

[QUOTE=piptronix;481885]Well it’s only -2 pips at the moment.
It went down to -15 pips and seems to be

US data has been pretty lousy for the last month…

2013-04-16 US Core CPI m/m

Sold EURCAD at 1.3347… 10,000 contract with 10 pip TP.

I like your answer better, lol, I need to pick up my game here.
Next time you give me a quiz I’m going to be much better prepared.
Great post.

My AudCad short just turned positive after about 5 hours of of painful drawdown.
This is why I avoid entering on the 4 hour chart, I don’t have the patience to wait a whole 4 hours for a candle to form.
Anyway, London opening is coming up, and anything can happen.

GDP wasggvuu

US unemployment number came in positive - 339k as opposed to the forecast of 352k.
This is going well for the CAD pairs, because as you said, the Canadian economy depends a lot on the US for its exports.
The EurCad is dropping and so is the USDCAD.
But the bloody Aussie wont stay down, so my AUDCAD is refusing to join the party. I’ll leave it overnight and if my stop loss isn’t hit when I wake up I’ll close it anyway.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;481924”]Sold EURCAD at 1.3347… 10,000You are absolutely correct Piptronix…

I just closed my trade with a profit of 18 pips.
I don’t want to be around for London close, who knows what will happen.
Edit
It’s not that I don’t trust the CAD, its the bullishness of the AUD that scares me. Also this trade took the whole day to turn positive, I can’t let greed get in the way.
I closed at 1.0525

[QUOTE=“piptronix;482088”]I just closed my swap fees you will accrue which can surprisingly take a large chunk of profits out.

I just heard on Bloomberg that some central banks have been purchasing equities. It would be nice to know who’s buying what and in what currencies, but I don’t think they will publish this.
Thought I’d mention it, not sure how it could actually be used .

[QUOTE=“piptronix;482095”]I just heard on Bloomberg that some central banks have been purchasing equities. It would be nice to knows

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;481963”]GDP was positive… Less then 0.4 though so Ian hour if I were to open it now.

… Standard 10,000 contract for 10 pip TP… The GDP release for UK diminishes the odds of increased bond purchasing and Markets

I’m about to go long on NZDUSD, but my broker just widened the spread form 2 to 4.
I’ll see if I can get in lower, but it’s a perfect technical setup, the one I have used yesterday but on the one hour chart.
Trade balance coming up soon, and I’ll be on the road to work when it comes out.
The last few releases from NZ were positive, they kept rates on hold, despite inflation being quite low. The last gdp figures were much better than expected, and the construction sector is doing quite well. The slowdown in China could be a worry, so there’s always the risk that this could be a bad reading.

But my rules say I still have to pull the trigger on this one because technically its perfect.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;482241”]I’m about to go long on NZDUSD, but my broker

I’m in at 0.8504 with a 40 pips stop, much bigger than normal, but I can’t afford to wait, I have to leave for work, and will be on the road when this happens.
It will probably drop a bit more, and If I get stopped out maybe I’ll re-enter if the results are good.
40 pips will wipe out my week’s profit, lol

[QUOTE=“piptronix;482245”]I’m in at 0.8504 with a 40 pips stop, much bigger than normal, but I can’t afford to wait, I have to leave for work, and will be on the road when this happens.
It BoJ policy statement later tonight.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;482245”]I’m in at 0.8504 with a 40 pips stop, much bigger than normal, but I can’t afford to wait, I have to leave for work, and will be on the road when this happens.
It will probably drop a bit more, and If I get stopped out maybe I’ll re-enter if the results are good.