PEPPERSTONE FOREX BROKER and THINKFOREX?

Has anyone used these fx brokers and if so, what are they like? Any feedback would be appreciated! They seem great, but would like to hear from someone who uses them. Thanks!

Id like to know which is better for EAs?

Anyone?

anyone have comments about these?

Im thinking of switching from IBFX to either ThinkForex or Pepperstone

My pings from VPS to Pepperstone are lower (<10ms) vs Thinkforex (>100ms)

and the spreads are lower with Pepperstone… does that mean execution will be just as fast or is there no way to judge

Execution is extremely fast for me with Pepperstone, one of the main reasons I use them.

Specifically, I like to use tight trailing stops (most often just 2 pips) to ride momentum, and if it wasn’t for Pepper’s execution speed and spread this kinda trading would be eaten up by slippage.

Thanks I think that’s made the decision easy for me now :slight_smile:

If you really want to choose a good broker go to the website fxinel and check out all the broker spreads, you will not Pepperstone is not listed there, thats because their spreads would be the same as Axitraders who is listed.

There are 3 brokers with excellent spreads on fxintel these are FX Open, Think Forex and IC Markets… Do your own homework on each of these three and choose the one that suits…

Dont beleive the hype use your head.

Ive been with pepperstone for a month, I have one of the razor accounts, and so far havent had any troubles.

A colleague of mine has had an experience with Pepperstone but slippage was an issue and the fact that they dont have their own Australian Fincial Services Licence was also a big problem. This all makes me nervous.

I’d go with Pepperstone any day. Fast execution, true ECN, 5-day NY-close charts and great support

they are only a True ECN broker if they have market depth and I dont believe that Pepperstone do…

However you are welcome to correct me if i am wrong…

Sure I would go with Pepperstone… It is one of the best ECN brokers. PM for more details…

Regards,

Steve

yes off course PEPPERSTONE their RAZOR ECN SPread is excellent and very tight, no widen during news
I got average 0.2 for UJ and 0.4 for EU and 0.3 for AUD

I would stay away from both of them. Pepperstone has a track record of spreading false information about their size and product, they are really a very small operation who for the large part have been misleading the public with their outlandish statements that have little or no substance. Thinkforex on the other hand also have a somewhat checkered past coming from an unregulated juristiction being NZ to Australia.

If you are looking for clean and honest brokers in Australia you should take a look at Axitrader or IC Markets, both are top brokers and have good pedigree behind them.

IC Markets are honest? clean? lulz!

they have been caught shilling multiple times over, pretending to be clients and traders and promoting themselves all over the net while attacking other aussie brokers with smears:::: not unlike yourself come to think of it

they were even caught by the mods at Donnaforex

IC MARKETS

it can be seen in this very thread for pete sake

bennyfx posted in this thread pumping IC Markets, and got banned

his name turns up on the list of shill accounts by IC Markets by Donnaforex’s mods

I guess BabyPips knows a shill when they see one

what a joke